PDA

View Full Version : Possible Upcoming Albertan Players

ballzdeep
10-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey. I just wanted to mention a player I think is worth Mentioning. Anyone here have a chance to see Dennis Porth Jr.? He's a pretty good shooter. I believe he finished 5th out of 64 players just behind the likes of Tyler Edey and Rob Phillips and the Medicine Hat 8-Ball tournament. He's a young guy, around 21 I'd say. Actually I believe that he also played in the Junior Nationals around the same time as John Morra. I would love to see him get some exposure in some bigger events!

Any other players you know of?

supergreenman
10-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Here is his most recent CCS tournament results

Player Rank Detail

Last Name : Porth Jr
First Name : Dennis
Ranking Reason : CCS 2009 Canadian National 8 Ball Championships/Mens Singles/A Advanced Finish: 5-6 $175

Tournament Event Team Division Rank Finish Qualifying/Finals Winnings
CCS 2009 Western 8 Ball Championships Mens Singles A Advanced CB 13-16 F 0
CCS 2009 Canadian National 8 Ball Championships Mens Singles A Advanced CA 5-6 F 175
CCS 2009 Canadian National 8 Ball Championships Mens Singles B Open CA 1 Q 300
CCS 2008 Western 8 Ball Championships Mens Singles B - Open CC 9-12 F 0
CCS 2008 Western 8 Ball Championships Mens Singles C - Standard CB 1 Q 400
CCS 2005 Western 8 Ball Championships Mens Singles C - Standard CC 9-16 F 0

ballzdeep
10-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey man, Thanks, that's awesome. Looks like he is progressing each year.

seether
10-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey. I just wanted to mention a player I think is worth Mentioning. Anyone here have a chance to see Dennis Porth Jr.? He's a pretty good shooter. I believe he finished 5th out of 64 players just behind the likes of Tyler Edey and Rob Phillips and the Medicine Hat 8-Ball tournament. He's a young guy, around 21 I'd say. Actually I believe that he also played in the Junior Nationals around the same time as John Morra. I would love to see him get some exposure in some bigger events!

Any other players you know of?

Ya there is a 17 year old here who go's by the name Dan Hathaway,who is also pretty good at playin pool.He even tryed his luck at the Canadians in Toronto.