PDA

View Full Version : event #2 bigwigs

butcher147
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
this weekend oct.31 at bigwigs billiards newmarket is the 2nd event of the #404 series. calcutta 12.30pm.

D_Lewis
10-27-2009, 08:06 AM
Are there any notable changes from last year? Exact same format?

4-11?
alternate break?
no 9 balls on the break?
same entry fees?

JD_Hogg
10-27-2009, 10:24 AM
who won the first one?

Axel
10-27-2009, 11:37 AM
I would show-up, however having kids and being Halloween it wouldn’t fly for me; Unless your going to hand out candy :)

I would like to suggest that you impose a dress code for this event, Oct 31st,
No entry without a costume or a $10 penalty

It’s a Great event! Have Fun.

Gatz
10-28-2009, 02:53 AM
Are there any notable changes from last year? Exact same format?

4-11?
alternate break?
no 9 balls on the break?
same entry fees?

Yup, all the same formatt. I don't see why they would change anything, everything seems to be pretty good.

Ian Argue won the first one, with Raymond Cruz coming 2nd. Ian is a 5, Ray is a 11.

JD_Hogg
10-28-2009, 05:37 AM
Yup, all the same formatt. I don't see why they would change anything, everything seems to be pretty good.

Ian Argue won the first one, with Raymond Cruz coming 2nd. Ian is a 5, Ray is a 11.

Dont know Ian, Raymond is a monster though.

We need to find a way to get Eric back doing his write-ups. They were good. Or maybe GATZ will take over the job..nudge, nudge.. :)

Gatz
10-28-2009, 06:36 AM

We need to find a way to get Eric back doing his write-ups. They were good. Or maybe GATZ will take over the job..nudge, nudge.. :)

Screw that lol. First of all my grammar and spelling is terrible, secondly it would cut into to much of my practice time :D. I did enjoy the write ups aswell.

D_Lewis
10-28-2009, 08:02 AM

Great to see Raymond back out and playing, very solid player.

I think if someone were to type them all up, Don Broos (running shooterville currently) would be able to post them pretty easily.

Screw that lol. First of all my grammar and spelling is terrible, secondly it would cut into to much of my practice time :D. I did enjoy the write ups aswell.

Whats practice?