PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Players

nathandumoulin
11-25-2009, 12:50 PM
I just moved to Toronto. Who in the area plays at around an A+, AA, AA+ or AAA level?

I'm not looking for anything serious. Just someone to hit a few balls with that's around my level (AA+), while maybe sipping on a few drinks.

Gatz
11-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Nathan! sup man? I got your Mika dvd's, there pretty good. Are you right in Toronto? If you have a car you should head to Shooters in Scarborough. It's on Lawrence avenue east side of the DVP.

They have weekly tournaments, Monday, Weds, and Saturday. Monday is the best day to go though, they get a lot of players.

Also there is a $1000.00 added tour here called "The 404" every other weekend. It's a handicapped tournament and the ratings go from 4-11. There is one this weekend at Big Wigs billiards in Newmarket.

If you want to find any numbers, or locations of any rooms go to www.shooterville.com and click "Rooms" it's all updated with the locations and room numbers.

Hogan77
11-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Nathan! sup man? I got your Mika dvd's, there pretty good. Are you right in Toronto? If you have a car you should head to Shooters in Scarborough. It's on Lawrence avenue east side of the DVP.

They have weekly tournaments, Monday, Weds, and Saturday. Monday is the best day to go though, they get a lot of players.

Also there is a $1000.00 added tour here called "The 404" every other weekend. It's a handicapped tournament and the ratings go from 4-11. There is one this weekend at Big Wigs billiards in Newmarket.

If you want to find any numbers, or locations of any rooms go to www.shooterville.com and click "Rooms" it's all updated with the locations and room numbers.

hey gatz or is it gaff ? just curious to know when you became tournament director? anyways when you get more info on some good action make sure your in it and giving lots of juice.

jtompilot
11-26-2009, 08:15 AM

I dont see a shooters listed in Scarborough.

sowko
11-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey man whats up! There are two weekly 9 ball tournaments at Silver Tip Billiards in Mississauga. Friday night at 7:00 and sunday afternoon at 2:30. There are some pretty good players that come out for these tournaments. You should check it out.

Gatz
11-26-2009, 08:54 AM
I dont see a shooters listed in Scarborough.

hmmmm thats funny, I always thought Scarborough was in North york. I must of been going to some other Shooters that was on 1448 Lawrence av E
North York, ON

sowko
11-26-2009, 09:52 AM
What area in Toronto do you live in Nathan?

nathandumoulin
11-26-2009, 11:17 AM
What area in Toronto do you live in Nathan?

I live at St Clair W & Avenue.

From what I know, the closest pool hall is at Bloor & Bathurst.

sowko
11-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Heres one downtown on Yonge St. I've never been there so i don't know the calibre of players there. www.vipbilliardsclub.com

Danktrees
11-26-2009, 03:36 PM
vip sucks balls

The Beginner
11-26-2009, 04:48 PM

Bloor and Bathurst that would be ANNEX BILLIARDS :) ...

lee brett
11-26-2009, 05:13 PM

thats the annex, do you have a car, best go to silvertips and shooters

seether
11-29-2009, 10:11 AM
I just moved to Toronto. Who in the area plays at around an A+, AA, AA+ or AAA level?

I'm not looking for anything serious. Just someone to hit a few balls with that's around my level (AA+), while maybe sipping on a few drinks.

Jee I haved hope that you had moved to Edmonton.I may not be an A player,but i like a Challange and like to put up a good pool game.But best of luck in Toronto and maybe you might finde somebody,I hope.

Biggz
11-29-2009, 10:22 PM
You could also try the one by Lawrence and keele. It's on the plaza. It's right beside the liquor store.

horton129
12-01-2009, 06:45 AM

Nathan, if it's easy for you to get arround (car) stick with Shooters and Silver Tips. best days for tourney: Shooters Monday night, Silver Tip Friday night & Sunday afternoon also every second week the 404 tournament draws a lot of the top players alternating between Sooters and Big Wigs (north of toronto).