PDA

View Full Version : Missing $50.

D_Lewis
12-17-2009, 12:37 PM
I am missing $50 from the last 404 tournament, if anyone finds it, please forward it along to me.

HINT: Check Lee Bretts pocket.

:eek:

lee brett
12-17-2009, 01:34 PM
I am missing $50 from the last 404 tournament, if anyone finds it, please forward it along to me.

Dan i never agreed to bet with you since i have no money, which i told you, so stop writing stuff on forums

Gatz
12-17-2009, 01:58 PM

Dan's just excited he got in the money at the 404, that's all...

Danktrees
12-17-2009, 02:17 PM
lets get it on

ribdoner
12-17-2009, 02:41 PM
c'mon guys, this aint hockey:)

mikeyfrost
12-17-2009, 02:56 PM
c'mon guys, this aint hockey:)

It would be sweet if pool had a penalty box!

D_Lewis
12-18-2009, 01:30 AM
Dan's just excited he got in the money at the 404, that's all...

I AM excited! I am also disappointed I missed a pretty easy 9 ball on the hill to go to the final four on the A side on Sunday. That sucked.

Dan i never agreed to bet with you since i have no money, which i told you, so stop writing stuff on forums

I liked your first try at this post better, what made you change your mind?

Im not going to quote it on here but I did get the exact message via email.

Lets just say anything that is said on the forums about your behaviour last Saturday is deserved. To be totally honest I was shocked the way you acted. Not what I would have expected from you at all.

Also, if you are interested in gambling, I have an open offer for anyone from the 404 to come and play me (except Erik) at the 404 races in the Hammer. Ive yet to have anyone accept but I think its that they hate Hamilton more than they like FREE MONEY! At any time I'll be more than happy to play our 404 race, if you want to double it, I think there needs to be an adjustment because the longer race favours the better player (you.) 15-8 and Im in. Tell me when and where. Same format, same rules, etc.

Gatz
12-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Also, if you are interested in gambling, I have an open offer for anyone from the 404 to come and play me (except Erik) at the 404 races in the Hammer. Ive yet to have anyone accept but I think its that they hate Hamilton more than they like FREE MONEY! At any time I'll be more than happy to play our 404 race, if you want to double it, I think there needs to be an adjustment because the longer race favours the better player (you.) 15-8 and Im in. Tell me when and where. Same format, same rules, etc.

First of all, know one is going to drive to Hamilton to gamble with someone that goes to 4. It's 4 games!!! Also know one is going to gamble for a lot of money when 1 person has to go to...4 GAMES!!, you mine aswell flip a coin for it.

I don't even know how you like being a 4 in the 404...it's 4 GAMES!!!. It's embarrassing and it screws with your head. You start classifying yourself as a 4.

You know your better than a 4 Dan, you know it's all in your head, so why not step up and go to atleast a 5? I bet it would make you play better and you wouldn't tilt as much.

There shouldn't be 4's in the 404 anyways, it's retarded. If you don't think you have the skills to be a 5 you shouldn't be playing in the 404 then. Get on the table, practice, get better and become atleast a 5 player handicap.

The whole point of the 404 is to improve and to get better as a player. I would think everyone that plays in the 404 would want to be an 11 handicap. But I highly doubt this is the case, most people are enjoying their low handicap so they have a better chance at stealing the cheese.

The Beginner
12-18-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm a 3 at 404 tournament :( but i can play you Dan race to 7 even match no handicap for lets say 200 a set? :grin-square:

Danktrees
12-18-2009, 12:06 PM
dan, ure a 5 now right? i'll play u next time we meet.

D_Lewis
12-18-2009, 12:41 PM
First of all, know one is going to drive to Hamilton to gamble with someone that goes to 4. It's 4 games!!! Also know one is going to gamble for a lot of money when 1 person has to go to...4 GAMES!!, you mine aswell flip a coin for it.

I don't even know how you like being a 4 in the 404...it's 4 GAMES!!!. It's embarrassing and it screws with your head. You start classifying yourself as a 4.

You know your better than a 4 Dan, you know it's all in your head, so why not step up and go to atleast a 5? I bet it would make you play better and you wouldn't tilt as much.

There shouldn't be 4's in the 404 anyways, it's retarded. If you don't think you have the skills to be a 5 you shouldn't be playing in the 404 then. Get on the table, practice, get better and become atleast a 5 player handicap.

The whole point of the 404 is to improve and to get better as a player. I would think everyone that plays in the 404 would want to be an 11 handicap. But I highly doubt this is the case, most people are enjoying their low handicap so they have a better chance at stealing the cheese.

I'm a 3 at 404 tournament :( but i can play you Dan race to 7 even match no handicap for lets say 200 a set? :grin-square:

dan, ure a 5 now right? i'll play u next time we meet.

Dean: Results speak for themselves. If you're telling me that you would take me over say Nito or Alan Ada or Ian Argue, Im going to be the one questioning your handicapping abilities. To be totally honest, I like playing better players and if people want to play cheap we can play a lot more close to even then I suggest. Usually people just want to steal so they offer minimal spot and high stakes. I have no problem sending the cash in to gamble but Im not going to donate to a better player just for shits and giggles. In regards to your comment about "stealing the cheese" I am SURE that if I was planning on 'stealing the cheese' I would have waited until the least amount of players and the lowest calcutta to take my run at said 'cheese' makes complese sense. I think I would have tried my best to do that during the finals where I believe I went 1-2 and 0-2 as a 4 handicap. I also told John White if I ever win back the money that I put into the 404 tournaments he can move my handicap to whatever he wants. I am definitely in the red during these tournaments.

Jun: I have one rule, I stole it from watchez, "You dont F with the Pinoys"

Cedric: I believe I am still a 4, I highly doubt making the cash one out of how many tournaments is enough to bump someone up. I'll take a game to whatever you want to play the race to, 7, 8, 9, 10, whatever. BUT! We have to lock in for a certain number of sets before hand so we dont have a situation where one of us tells the other that they have to leave mid set.

I will play even steven if you want to come here, gas aint cheap! Got a nice gold crown that I like to play on, its a little fast but plays well.

Danktrees
12-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Cedric: I believe I am still a 4, I highly doubt making the cash one out of how many tournaments is enough to bump someone up. I'll take a game to whatever you want to play the race to, 7, 8, 9, 10, whatever. BUT! We have to lock in for a certain number of sets before hand so we dont have a situation where one of us tells the other that they have to leave mid set.

I will play even steven if you want to come here, gas aint cheap! Got a nice gold crown that I like to play on, its a little fast but plays well.

yea i'll give u some weight when we meet. u're right tho gas aint cheap so i figure we'll just play whenever u're already in town. we'll see each other at 404's anyways so we can do it then or something.

Gatz
12-18-2009, 02:15 PM
I never once said you were trying to steal the cheese, did I? Also I love how you name the biggest sandbagging 5's there are to compare yourself with. Why don't you compare yourself against some the real 5's? Then we see how much better they are than you, which isn't any. What do you have to lose anyways? Absolutely nothing, it's still $25 bucks.

D_Lewis
12-18-2009, 06:08 PM
yea i'll give u some weight when we meet. u're right tho gas aint cheap so i figure we'll just play whenever u're already in town. we'll see each other at 404's anyways so we can do it then or something.

Sounds good bro, I might come by on Monday for the tournament. Depends on the weather though.

I never once said you were trying to steal the cheese, did I? Also I love how you name the biggest sandbagging 5's there are to compare yourself with. Why don't you compare yourself against some the real 5's? Then we see how much better they are than you, which isn't any. What do you have to lose anyways? Absolutely nothing, it's still $25 bucks.

You said "most people are enjoying their low handicap so they have a better chance at stealing the cheese" and since you referenced me as being the wrong handicap I grouped in myself. I dont know too many other 5's.

If they tell me I have to be bumped up and I think its justified I will obviously continue to play.

Danktrees
12-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Sounds good bro, I might come by on Monday for the tournament. Depends on the weather though.

if u do let me know and i'll swing by.

D_Lewis
12-19-2009, 03:02 AM
if u do let me know and i'll swing by.

I am about 95% sure I will be there on monday.

How does 3pm sound?

lee brett
12-19-2009, 10:32 AM

How does 3pm sound?

me and you then set for 100 15- 8 race see you at 3

Danktrees
12-19-2009, 01:53 PM

How does 3pm sound?

ok, let me know if u end up not going. otherwise i will show up around 3pm.

Danktrees
12-19-2009, 01:54 PM

i think he was talking to me

p1noy
12-19-2009, 06:31 PM

I'll take this action next time I see you.. Remind me if I forget.

D_Lewis
12-19-2009, 06:49 PM

i think he was talking to me

He's right, I was talking to Cedric. This set with Lee will probably take about 40-50 minutes, then I will be free to play until the tournament start time. If you wanted to just play cheap sets, we can play even up. If you wanted to play bigger sets we can figure that out when we get there. Id shoot for 4pm if I were you.

I would also like to accept the 15-8 game with Lee. There have to be a few conditions before I agree to play though. If you accept them I will play.

1) I dont have to play more than one set
2) You dont say a word when its not your shot or you forfeit the set
3) You have to sit in your chair when Im shooting
4) If you act like a whiney baby, you forfeit the set. This includes slamming your cue on the ground, throwing it across the table, unscrewing your cue etc.
5) You need to post the money up front
6) No washroom breaks unless its your shot
7) No leaving the match area unless its your shot, this includes going to get a water or beer or whatever
8) YOU DONT SAY A WORD WHEN ITS NOT YOUR SHOT!
9) 404 format, lag or flip for break, alternate break from there on, no 9 balls on the break, etc.
10) No excessive amount of breaks during the set
11) I think because I won the other $50 bet that you confirmed with me via chat that I should be able to put my $50 up against your $100. If you disagree, feel free to post your thoughts on that. I think you even said you wanted to bet $100 that you would finish higher than I did but I didnt accept.

D_Lewis
12-19-2009, 06:49 PM
I'll take this action next time I see you.. Remind me if I forget.

If you want a backer, I'll bring a dumptruck. :eek:

Danktrees
12-20-2009, 12:58 AM
k i'll come by on monday. we'll work out the game when i see u.

D_Lewis
12-20-2009, 08:33 AM
If anyone wants to bet on Lee in the 15-8 race, feel free to post on here or PM me. I will accept ALL the action I can take on this match.

D_Lewis
12-20-2009, 03:43 PM
So apparently Lee has decided to back out of the game because he cant act like a player, he has to act like an 8 year old girl with a skinned knee instead. I accepted his set and just wanted to make sure he didnt do his normal sharking tactics to inhibit my awesomeness. I offered to up the bet, he offered to take away some of his offered handicap.

Everyone knows how much I suck and Lee is the coach, he should have no problem playing and SMOKING me in this set.

Will anyone give me some good odds that if he does play that I can win straight up race to 8?????? Im on tilt, get the free money!!!!!!!!!

vladmin
12-21-2009, 06:54 AM
You guys are funny :) I wish I was able to swing by Shooters today to watch these games

D_Lewis
12-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Two words.
Fiddy
Bananas

D_Lewis
12-26-2009, 10:44 PM
I have still yet to be paid my $50.

I hate people who bet and dont pay! Say you didnt bet all you want, we ALL know the truth. You bet and lost, Fifty BUCKS!.

Word on the street is that Lee Brett is now invisible, so he could very well be sitting right beside me and I dont know it! Shooters was unusually quiet this past week.

I will still also accept the 15-8 set as offered and we could parlay my $50 towards that. Nothing out of pocket and everything to gain Mr Brett.

lee brett
12-27-2009, 01:31 AM
I have still yet to be paid my $50.

I hate people who bet and dont pay! Say you didnt bet all you want, we ALL know the truth. You bet and lost, Fifty BUCKS!.

Word on the street is that Lee Brett is now invisible, so he could very well be sitting right beside me and I dont know it! Shooters was unusually quiet this past week.

I will still also accept the 15-8 set as offered and we could parlay my $50 towards that. Nothing out of pocket and everything to gain Mr Brett.

dan start writing more shit on here about me and i wont be invisible,dont appreciatte you writing shit and making up bets we never agreed on,i told you 3 times before the 404, twice when i was playing poker and once when i was buying in i had no money, for the bet you made up,so stop spreading lies while you can cos your starting to piss me off like the rest of the players here

B*Bryant
12-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Hey boys!
I finally made an account!
Dan, I just wanted to let you know that there is no point in writing all this drama about Lee because he will never pay or play you. It's just a waste of energy.

But I will play you.
I just want to play someone it's like pulling teeth at shooters lately.

lee brett
12-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Hey boys!
Dan, I just wanted to let you know that there is no point in writing all this drama about Lee because he will never pay or play you. It's just a waste of energy.

But I will play you.

hey brittany,

i dont tell lies, i never agreed to his bet, the guy is a 4, if he cant win as a 4 he should quit playing pool.

i wouldnt play him as he keeps insisting i put 100 up him 50, dan how many free lessons did you get and advice off me,

good luck getting a game champ your getting to good brit they dont wanna play ya, are you moving to the states then? for your game

B*Bryant
12-27-2009, 12:06 PM
hey brittany,

i dont tell lies, i never agreed to his bet, the guy is a 4, if he cant win as a 4 he should quit playing pool.

i wouldnt play him as he keeps insisting i put 100 up him 50, dan how many free lessons did you get and advice off me,

good luck getting a game champ your getting to good brit they dont wanna play ya, are you moving to the states then? for your game

Lee, I would think before you type.. "i don't lie"?
I'm not going to get into it but yeah (i think you know what i mean)

-I wasn't there. All I'm saying is that obviously you're not going to pay him for whatever reason.

-It's called gambling. (the practice of playing games of chance or betting in the hope of winning money)

-I don't think I will ever really move there i might just visit for long periods of time. :smile:

Danktrees
12-27-2009, 01:01 PM
this is awesome

D_Lewis
12-27-2009, 01:12 PM
dan start writing more shit on here about me and i wont be invisible,dont appreciatte you writing shit and making up bets we never agreed on,i told you 3 times before the 404, twice when i was playing poker and once when i was buying in i had no money, for the bet you made up,so stop spreading lies while you can cos your starting to piss me off like the rest of the players here

Over under on how many times Lee Brett visits Shooters before he goes back to England.

Lee, you KNOW you made the bet, then you woofed at me for a game. I accepted your game and just wanted you to act like a man, like a player, not like a *****! No crying and whining, no throwing your cue, no talking when the other player is shooting etc etc etc. NONE OF YOUR BS SHARKING TACTICS! You said you didnt want to play like that and said 'no game'

You're the master and Im the one who cant play a lick. I think I need MORE of a spot. I also said I wanted to bump the bet to the sky and you said $100 no more, I even offered to put up money against your OB cue and you declined.

Hey boys!

But I will play you.

Brit, no I will not make out with you.

D_Lewis
12-27-2009, 01:22 PM
hey brittany,

Lee, how many times have we played in a tournament?
How many times have you beat me?
Correct answers are 2 and NONE!

Lee, if you cant win every match ever as a 7, Id say you could never run a perfect game in snooker. Yes, my handicap is a 4, I am a horrible player. A horrible player who has money sitting waiting for you to rob off of him. But the thing is, I only have to win once and you dont have a second barrel to fire at me.

A short list of Lee Brett lies:
I coach brittany
I have 10 perfect games in snooker
I coach raj hundal, darryl peach, shane van boening, john morra, denise belanger, chris orme
I didnt bet $50 with Dan
There are MANY others.

You should act with some respect of the game, not like a whiney baby. Thats my "Im a 4 handicap and I cant make 3 balls in a row but atleast I dont act inappropriately when I play matches" tip of the day.

All you want to do is kiss everyones ass who has some potential so you can say "I coach Brittany Bryant" all over the place to try and generate some money.

See above.

this is awesome

You're awesome.

Mase
12-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Hey boys!

But I will play you.

Hey Brittany, welcome on board.

B*Bryant
12-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Brit, no I will not make out with you.

Hey settle down boy, all I want is your money lol.

B*Bryant
12-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Hey Brittany, welcome on board.

Thanks Mase!
I'm happy I joined!

taxi man
12-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks Mase!
I'm happy I joined!
Welcome madamn hope your enjoying the drama club, its very entertaining.
I haven't really gambled in a long time,but since are handicapps are the same,what would you have in mind?:eek:

Danktrees
12-27-2009, 04:26 PM
btw, since gary is not here i will fill the void and play u. i will need weight but u'll probably kick my ass regardless.

lee brett
12-27-2009, 08:20 PM

Lee, if you cant win every match ever as a 7, Id say you could never run a perfect game in snooker. Yes, my handicap is a 4, I am a horrible player. A horrible player who has money sitting waiting for you to rob off of him. But the thing is, I only have to win once and you dont have a second barrel to fire at me.

I coach brittany
I coach raj hundal, darryl peach, shane van boening, john morra, denise belanger, chris orme
I didnt bet $50 with Dan
There are MANY others.

You should act with some respect of the game, not like a whiney baby. Thats my "Im a 4 handicap and I cant make 3 balls in a row but atleast I dont act inappropriately when I play matches" tip of the day.

All you want to do is kiss everyones ass who has some potential so you can say "I coach Brittany Bryant" all over the place to try and generate some money.

See above.

You're awesome.

dan will play you for 500 on monday afternoon, also i want to bet the lot on me and you in the car park cos i have had enough of your mouth on a forum,

dont knock if ive had 10, perfect games at snooker, i had 138 against pat mc carthy, with 30 people watching in the annex, worked with john, showed denise on her table agreed with chris to help him but never did, no i havent coached britany, ask raj and daryl your self im coaching them when im back in the uk, and ask megan black if shane was interested and if i studied his game and gave him info at the us open and if he said yes.

sorry dan i played u rattled the 7, 1 nil you, then at 3-1 you swing at a combo hook me all 5, 6,7,8 and 9 over the pockets, 5-2 i pot the 7 cueball drifts into the pocket you pot 8 and 9, then i hook u on the 6 you swing full ball hook me, then u pot 6, 8, 9 and win,

also to act on here like a child over a bet you wrote up without my permission, and 1 i told you numerous times is well out of order your not big but very childish, and disrespectful, i will be seeing you very soon

lee brett
12-27-2009, 08:23 PM

I coach brittany
I didnt bet $50 with Dan
There are MANY others.

See above.

You're awesome.

sorry dan but having to write on az billiards, looks like your the whiny baby to me, and to insult me and then since you won twice cos your a sandbagging 4, and then want more of a spot, get real and grow up and act your age, how many times will we see you at shooters while im still here.

betting is 0,

over balls arent big enough

lee brett
12-27-2009, 08:51 PM

-I wasn't there. All I'm saying is that obviously you're not going to pay him for whatever reason.

-It's called gambling. (the practice of playing games of chance or betting in the hope of winning money)

-I don't think I will ever really move there i might just visit for long periods of time. :smile:

as for me and you i asked you a long time ago you said i will ask my dad, the person who done the posters put your name on and i changed it and said sorry, numerous times i explained this to you.

and i apologised for the mis understanding, also regarding dan i never agreed anything with him, as people know on here, he has a habit of writing s h i t and shooting his little mouth off, with his small balls to back that big mouth up, ban hammer coming your way soon dan, so we have to stop listening to your comments all the time on here no one is interested get off the computer and start playing more, get some bigger balls and you might win more often a 4 is a joke and everyone will agree if you a man if you cant play as a 5 dont play till you can.

Jindy Bains
12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Danny Boy

I will play you when I get better, but that might not be for a while....hehe..

lee brett
12-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Danny Boy

jindy have a word with him and tell him to grow up, he looks like an idiot writing stuff on here, i contacted my lawyer and printed off what he wrote and told me i can sue him for slander, he is treading a very thin line

lee brett
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
since all the remarks dan has made and also said he will be getting me deported since i aint in canada that will be hard, also i will now be sueing dan for his slanderous false comments knocking my integrity.

And just to inform anyone reading this, he is gonna now try and slag me as a coach, giving me evidence to my lawyer thanks again dan, i look forward to seeing you squirm in court and lose your case well done, maybe in future you will learn to keep your mouth shut, and learn to listen and play pool, and grow up.

JD_Hogg
12-27-2009, 10:48 PM
wow'sers

I hope u guys play a grudge match

p1noy
12-27-2009, 11:07 PM
this is awesome

yes this is awesome.. and who is this B*Bryant they speak of??

nathandumoulin
12-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Woah! This thread is out of control! :eek:

Run while you still can Brittany...this forum can be vicious. lol

The Beginner
12-28-2009, 01:15 AM
:boring2::boring2::boring2::boring::boring::boring ::boring::killingme:

Danktrees
12-28-2009, 01:29 AM
i will now be sueing dan for his slanderous false comments knocking my integrity.

solid gold

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 01:35 AM
dan will play you for 500 on monday afternoon, also i want to bet the lot on me and you in the car park cos i have had enough of your mouth on a forum,

dont knock if ive had 10, perfect games at snooker, i had 138 against pat mc carthy, with 30 people watching in the annex, worked with john, showed denise on her table agreed with chris to help him but never did, no i havent coached britany, ask raj and daryl your self im coaching them when im back in the uk, and ask megan black if shane was interested and if i studied his game and gave him info at the us open and if he said yes.

sorry dan i played u rattled the 7, 1 nil you, then at 3-1 you swing at a combo hook me all 5, 6,7,8 and 9 over the pockets, 5-2 i pot the 7 cueball drifts into the pocket you pot 8 and 9, then i hook u on the 6 you swing full ball hook me, then u pot 6, 8, 9 and win,

also to act on here like a child over a bet you wrote up without my permission, and 1 i told you numerous times is well out of order your not big but very childish, and disrespectful, i will be seeing you very soon

since all the remarks dan has made and also said he will be getting me deported since i aint in canada that will be hard, also i will now be sueing dan for his slanderous false comments knocking my integrity.

And just to inform anyone reading this, he is gonna now try and slag me as a coach, giving me evidence to my lawyer thanks again dan, i look forward to seeing you squirm in court and lose your case well done, maybe in future you will learn to keep your mouth shut, and learn to listen and play pool, and grow up.

Just to keep everyone in the loop, Lee offered to play me for $500 tomorrow at shooter and then says he's not even in Canada within about 10 minutes of each other via text message. Ive also been threatened with physical violence, to be sued and to have other people hunt me down.

To be totally honest, Lee Brett is a lying POS. There are MANY MANY MANY people he's met since he's been over here that will agree with me.

He's tried to ruin peoples homes, he gets drunk, does something stupid and then makes excuses for it. He tries to rip people off when he loses bets (myself) and tried to stiff Jeff Trudelle for the table time when they played sets. He acts like a child when he plays, similar to one of his last matches with Alex Radomski where he threw his cue across the table, walked away when Alex was shooting, broke his cue down when Alex was mid-stroke on the 8, he sharked both Shaka and Alex during their match complaining about Shakas handicap. He never coached Denise and Ive heard rumours of her getting a restraining order against him.

Lee has said he has done me so many favours and that Im ungrateful. I guess me picking him up or giving him a place to stay, taking care of food, trying to set up clinics for him in the area, I guess thats HIM doing ME a favour.

wow'sers

I hope u guys play a grudge match

There will be no grudge match, Lee is a one barrell shooter and eventually Id win a set and he'd be bust.

The truth of the matter on the $50 is that I challenged him to a friendly bet. We ended up having to play each other and I tried my best to work out a monitary deal so no one got stiffed. He assumed that meant I was going to lay down to him, and I quote "What you have too much pride to dump?" Yes, I do have too much pride to dump to you. Quote #2 "I have a way better chance than you do anyways" True, you are a far superior player than I am, thats why I won. While shooting the 9 ball when Im on the hill, he walks beside me and quote #3 "Its embarassing losing to you" This is a person who I was supposed to be buddies with, someone I could ask for advice about the game, someone I tried my best to help out. But instead, the TRUE Lee Brett came out, the whiney, crying, little girl. This is why I want my $50, if he was a gentleman about it, we could have split the money from the tournament, (not a lot, $75) and then we could have either called off the $50 or played again for it.

Those who know me, know I am very reasonable. I also dont beat around the bush, I call them as I see them. If ANYONE can come on here and say I stiffed them or screwed them around or I acted towards them in a bad manner, I welcome them to do so. I have a feeling that if we took a mini-poll, everyone would say Im a straight shooter.

So Lee Brett, tell me anything Ive said in this thread is false. I bet I have many many people who will confirm the things Ive said, including people listed, about the lies you tell.

Feel free to get your lawyer after me for slander, like you said, get your $500 ready so we can play, tie your shoes tight so we can fight like you wanted. Because you know damn well NONE of that is going to happen. You lied saying you're either in Canada OR NOT in Canada. Unless of course you posted, left, went to America and then posted again within a short amount of time.

So liar, whats next?

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 01:40 AM
dan will play you for 500 on monday afternoon, also i want to bet the lot on me and you in the car park cos i have had enough of your mouth on a forum

since all the remarks dan has made and also said he will be getting me deported since i aint in canada that will be hard

Do I have to come to the United States to play Monday afternoon?

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 01:52 AM
Danny Boy

Big Bains! We can play whenever, Im usually pretty open schedule-wise.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Just to keep everyone in the loop, Lee offered to play me for $500 tomorrow at shooter and then says he's not even in Canada within about 10 minutes of each other via text message. Ive also been threatened with physical violence, to be sued and to have other people hunt me down.

To be totally honest, Lee Brett is a lying POS. There are MANY MANY MANY people he's met since he's been over here that will agree with me.

He's tried to ruin peoples homes, he gets drunk, does something stupid and then makes excuses for it. He tries to rip people off when he loses bets (myself) and tried to stiff Jeff Trudelle for the table time when they played sets. He acts like a child when he plays, similar to one of his last matches with Alex Radomski where he threw his cue across the table, walked away when Alex was shooting, broke his cue down when Alex was mid-stroke on the 8, he sharked both Shaka and Alex during their match complaining about Shakas handicap. He never coached Denise and Ive heard rumours of her getting a restraining order against him.

Lee has said he has done me so many favours and that Im ungrateful. I guess me picking him up or giving him a place to stay, taking care of food, trying to set up clinics for him in the area, I guess thats HIM doing ME a favour.

There will be no grudge match, Lee is a one barrell shooter and eventually Id win a set and he'd be bust.

The truth of the matter on the $50 is that I challenged him to a friendly bet. We ended up having to play each other and I tried my best to work out a monitary deal so no one got stiffed. He assumed that meant I was going to lay down to him, and I quote "What you have too much pride to dump?" Yes, I do have too much pride to dump to you. Quote #2 "I have a way better chance than you do anyways" True, you are a far superior player than I am, thats why I won. While shooting the 9 ball when Im on the hill, he walks beside me and quote #3 "Its embarassing losing to you" This is a person who I was supposed to be buddies with, someone I could ask for advice about the game, someone I tried my best to help out. But instead, the TRUE Lee Brett came out, the whiney, crying, little girl. This is why I want my $50, if he was a gentleman about it, we could have split the money from the tournament, (not a lot, $75) and then we could have either called off the $50 or played again for it.

Those who know me, know I am very reasonable. I also dont beat around the bush, I call them as I see them. If ANYONE can come on here and say I stiffed them or screwed them around or I acted towards them in a bad manner, I welcome them to do so. I have a feeling that if we took a mini-poll, everyone would say Im a straight shooter.

So Lee Brett, tell me anything Ive said in this thread is false. I bet I have many many people who will confirm the things Ive said, including people listed, about the lies you tell.

Feel free to get your lawyer after me for slander, like you said, get your $500 ready so we can play, tie your shoes tight so we can fight like you wanted. Because you know damn well NONE of that is going to happen. You lied saying you're either in Canada OR NOT in Canada. Unless of course you posted, left, went to America and then posted again within a short amount of time.

So liar, whats next?

dan ur getting lower and lower people are laughing at how pathetic you are and how much on TILT yuu are again, as for jeff i paid him and half the table he quit during match, as for denise you mean the woman who head butted an opponant and nothing happened keep digging dan your getting worse and worse, never known such a child like you writing things on forums hoping to get people on your side, its great i love it keep it coming it s getting funnier and funnier,

lee brett
12-28-2009, 01:59 AM
dan if my son dies tomorrow im telling lies, about a bet that you made up, and 1 i never agreed to, and told you when i paid in at shooters i wasnt having, also for jeff trying to swindle me you mean he got paid money for the sets and half of the light, you and jeff have someyhing in common both trying to swindle saying didnt here you, told jeff he is paying his own light numerous times, just like i told you numerous times, funny if id of won and not asked for any money cos there was no bet if you would of paid just like jeff, i aint soft.

george i miss you son rip, since i must be lying and you will die tomorrow.

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 01:59 AM
dan ur getting lower and lower people are laughing at how pathetic you are and how much on TILT yuu are again, as for jeff i paid him and half the table he quit during match, as for denise you mean the woman who head butted an opponant and nothing happened keep digging dan your getting worse and worse, never known such a child like you writing things on forums hoping to get people on your side, its great i love it keep it coming it s getting funnier and funnier, male nurse great job gayboy

Jeff is the one who told me he won $30 off of you and then you tried to stiff him on the table time. He told me in front of Cedric, John Timmermans, Cedric, Chris Beasley etc. Call them ALL liars.

Denise is the woman that you trashed her house and then posted something stupid on facebook when you were wasted trying to ruin someones family life.

I challenge ANYONE related to come and say that I am posting something that is false. Everyone knows what I am posting is 100% correct, they know you're a liar and soon enough we wont have to worry about you any more. You'll sweet talk someone else into letting you stay there and you'll be gone, thank god.

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:01 AM
dan if my son dies tomorrow im telling lies,

george i miss you son rip, since i must be lying and you will die tomorrow.

You should be ashamed as a father to even write something like this.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Jeff is the one who told me he won $30 off of you and then you tried to stiff him on the table time. He told me in front of Cedric, John Timmermans, Cedric, Chris Beasley etc. Call them ALL liars.

Denise is the woman that you trashed her house and then posted something stupid on facebook when you were wasted trying to ruin someones family life.

I challenge ANYONE related to come and say that I am posting something that is false. Everyone knows what I am posting is 100% correct, they know you're a liar and soon enough we wont have to worry about you any more. You'll sweet talk someone else into letting you stay there and you'll be gone, thank god.

dan i had trouble with jeff for him trying to lie, i paid my table time thank you go ask phil

denise it was a door on the way out i kicked, which im paying for get your facts straight

dan makes me laugh why so much interest in me, get a life and grow up.

quote leo, do you think dan lewis will ever win a torny, nah dont think so, will he act like a baby on a forum ye he is the champion at that, pity he cant play as well, put the cue in your mouth you may play better

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:06 AM
male nurse great job gayboy

Just to confirm my male nurse gayboy status.

My WIFE is a nurse, currently working as the RAI/MDS coordinator for her employer and I am currently enrolled in Health Sciences at the IAHS at McMaster University. Next year I will either be taking my BSCN or Pharmacy Technician. Both very gayboy-rific jobs.

Anyone who is keeping score at home.

having a wife = gay
going to school to get a very good job = gay

2 X gay = gayboy.

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:08 AM
dan i had trouble with jeff for him trying to lie, i paid my table time thank you go ask phil

denise it was a door on the way out i kicked, which im paying for get your facts straight gay boy.

dan makes me laugh why so much interest in me, get a life and grow up.

quote leo, do you think dan lewis will ever win a torny, nah dont think so, will he act like a baby on a forum ye he is the champion at that, pity he cant play as well, put the cue in your mouth you may play better

Jeff seems like a pretty honest guy to me.

Good job getting drunk and kicking someones door, are you going to pay in monopoly money?

Leo is a good guy, knows a lot more about pool than I do. Good thing Im taking gayboy classes so I can make money at something other than pool since I am so bad it at.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:10 AM
bla bla bla

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:14 AM
bla bla bla

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:21 AM
and unlike denise i take my anger out on othert things and not people unlike her

Didnt you say you wanted to fight very recently, you said you wanted to play and then go out in the parking lot. Neither of which will ever happen of course.

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:24 AM
wife = cover, dans coming out 1 day wait and see, i'll have his $50 on it

Confirmed, Lee Brett owes me $50.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:28 AM
bla bla bla

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:28 AM
Confirmed, Lee Brett owes me $50.

of course i do cos you said so

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:32 AM
when i come back to the country we can have as much money as you want on me and you in a cage fight, when i kick ur ass and shut that mouth up, i will donate the money i win off you to jaccs pool fund.

also cos jeff said its true, i will also be having words with him as well, another canadian trying it on, no wonder pool has a bad name, also like the rest not 1 had the balls to say to my face cos where i come from its notlike this pissy soft country we dont take none of your back chat, learn to grow up, and like i said my lawyer has all he needs in your earlier post think im lying well once and for all, the grief i took of the people here it will make them think twice about saying anything again cos like denise for the slagging off of me and my integrity as a coach she is also getting sued for text messages, you finished in canada and america wpba know about you and the players, dense keep your head to your self also the door $1500 for a piece of glass started at a $1000, then went up, it that cos barbados dearer than vegas after you buy the glass

Ok, Im confused again.

How are we supposed to play tomorrow afternoon for $500 and then fight outside if you're not in the country?

I accept your offer for a cage fight, or a brawl outside. All you have to do is get to my weightclass and its on. But you're a big fatty who outweighs me by 100 pounds so that wont ever happen either.

How many other people are you going to sue? Where are you going to get the money to sue someone?

Answer some of my questions! They're good questions!

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 02:33 AM
of course i do cos you said so

actually, you are the one who said you owed me $50 in your post.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:40 AM
bla bla bla

JD_Hogg
12-28-2009, 03:25 AM
This thread just officially hit a home run.

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Well, its been a productive evening!

So, Lee likes to post things, like threats and then delete them when he realizes getting wasted and posting on an internet forum isnt THAT great of an idea.

He also went out of his way to message my wife to let her know that he's going to sue me for slander.

Lee Brett December 27 at 11:38pm
sorry ******, but after what dan had written about me on az i had no choice to see my lawyer and sue him, which means you also since your married, im sorry for this but he acts like a child at times and runs his mouth off, your a really nice girl and deserve better than him, he had the opportunity to delete the comments but chose to write more, digging his own grave as i have it all for my lawyer and he said by writing on az in a general forum for people to see he hasnt got a leg to stand on,

sorry but he has brought this on you and i will teke this all the way, he slagged my integrity and thats my livelyhood, and my reputation, so sorry but lawyers papers will arrive soon

So Lee Brett, PLEASE tell me what I ever said that was false. Pick anything that I ever posted in this thread, at all and tell me which parts were incorrect about you.

Ive got a few PM's on here in the last little bit with "Lee Brett" as the title, I wonder when THOSE people are going to post in this thread to confirm my "slanderous comments"

xxxbilliards
12-28-2009, 07:57 AM

So, Lee likes to post things, like threats and then delete them when he realizes getting wasted and posting on an internet forum isnt THAT great of an idea.

He also went out of his way to message my wife to let her know that he's going to sue me for slander.

So Lee Brett, PLEASE tell me what I ever said that was false. Pick anything that I ever posted in this thread, at all and tell me which parts were incorrect about you.

Ive got a few PM's on here in the last little bit with "Lee Brett" as the title, I wonder when THOSE people are going to post in this thread to confirm my "slanderous comments"

U r cruissing for a ............. Lee is right, u r nothing but scum telling people ur view of things ur way.........but do not dispair bc things will catch up to u!!! all is well bratt girl

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 08:35 AM
U r cruissing for a ............. Lee is right, u r nothing but scum telling people ur view of things ur way.........but do not dispair bc things will catch up to u!!! all is well bratt girl

And the ultimate judge of charater award goes to............ Willy Hermoza!

AGAIN! I challenge Lee or anyone else to tell me ANYTHING I posted in this thread is false. (with the exception of the above statement about Willy, because that was purely sarcastic)

The Beginner
12-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Just to confirm my male nurse gayboy status.

My WIFE is a nurse, currently working as the RAI/MDS coordinator for her employer and I am currently enrolled in Health Sciences at the IAHS at McMaster University. Next year I will either be taking my BSCN or Pharmacy Technician. Both very gayboy-rific jobs.

having a wife = gay

2 X gay = gayboy.

Dan, you know how to count...:lmao:

meximan2469
12-28-2009, 10:17 AM
To be honest this thread is ridiculous. How is anyone ever supposed to take Canadian Pool seriously?? The Canadian Pool Forum should be used to promote the game in Canada by posting Upcoming tournaments, Previous tournament results and other good things that are happening in our country dealing with the game we all love.

This kind of childish behaviour is only tarnishing the reputation of the game in this country.

This is all happening on AZ Billiards The most respected tool for pool and billiard knowledge probably in the world, home to some of the greatest teachers, players and promotors of the game. And this is what we have to associate with Canadian Pool???

Honestly you guys should be assamed of yourselves.

Brittany Bryant.... you are a wonderfully talented player that will be a "postergirl" for Canadian pool (Welcome to the Forum) but please try and stay out of this garbage.

I was thinking about attending a future 404 event myself, just to be around the high quality of players and others that love the game, But if this is the way people act there I'm not interested.

Just my thoughts,

Dave

easy-e
12-28-2009, 10:49 AM

having a wife = gay

2 X gay = gayboy.

Hold on a second. 2 X gay = gayboy? I thought 1 X gay was gayboy, and 2 X gay = flaming ass captain.

I used to practice the gay but have been out of it for a while. My how things have changed!

lee brett
12-28-2009, 11:22 AM

sorry dan but i was sober, the reason i deleted was cos it pathetic,

slanderous comments dont you remember the 1's about me coaching whoever ive never had a 147 etc, and then start saying about jeff and trashing someones house. dan your a very low sad person who acts like a child on a forum, and meximan your right 1 word of advice stay away from them all, as you will to be slagged behind your back, its there way they act like children most of them, you do that in school when your like 10, until you grow up and act like adults, unfortuantely dan cant do that he has to go on a forum and do it. some professional nurse you are, what next start slagging your patients big mouth.

Cameron Smith
12-28-2009, 11:49 AM
This is kind of sad.

I think both are in the wrong here. Bad form posting this stuff on the internet in the first place. Personal differences should remain personal.

D_Lewis
12-28-2009, 12:00 PM
sorry dan but i was sober, the reason i deleted was cos it pathetic,

slanderous comments dont you remember the 1's about me coaching whoever ive never had a 147 etc, and then start saying about jeff and trashing someones house. dan your a very low sad person who acts like a child on a forum, and meximan your right 1 word of advice stay away from them all, as you will to be slagged behind your back, its there way they act like children most of them, you do that in school when your like 10, until you grow up and act like adults, unfortuantely dan cant do that he has to go on a forum and do it. some professional nurse you are, what next start slagging your patients big mouth.

Lee Brett saying something about people talking behind backs, wow. Posting something that is completely truthful is not childish, its a lot better then saying "hey, lets go out in the parking lot" Lee outweighs me by literally 100 pounds but he wants to fight me. He cant answer any of the questions I posted about his inaccurate posts because he constantly lies.

Everything I have posted is TRUE and in the open. Its just an eye opener to show everyone what a POS you are.

You didnt coach the people I listed although you said you had, I dont believe you've had 10 breaks of 147 in snooker and I have a good group of snooker players who believe the same (snooker players who have had 147s and played in WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS), you did trash someones house and admitted it on here, you did try and stiff Jeff for the table time after he beat you 3 sets.

Tell me ANY of this is false.

And, wheres my $50?

LessThanMike
12-28-2009, 12:16 PM
This is kind of sad.

I think both are in the wrong here. Bad form posting this stuff on the internet in the first place. Personal differences should remain personal.

I think i tend to agree with you, it is kind of sad really.. I dont know either person or anything. But I really dont think this is the setting to argue about personal differences..

The Beginner
12-28-2009, 12:25 PM
I think this thread is better show than AVATAR movie which i will be watching soon..:grin-square:

Mase
12-28-2009, 02:12 PM
This post obviously needs to be locked down by the moderator. Kindergarten is out.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:39 PM
This post obviously needs to be locked down by the moderator. Kindergarten is out.

roy i have sent numerous messages to the moderators.

dan your obviously deluded and have some vendetta for wahtever reason, time to grow up dan, we got told dont wash your laundry in public, word of advice, dan your always right i dont need to prove to anyone if ive had this break or that break, and if i coach raj or whoever.

lee brett
12-28-2009, 02:41 PM
This is kind of sad.

cameron re read from the start, this guy started with all the abuse, hint of jealousy or fancies me or something, think he needs to wind is neck in, ban me as long as he gets a ban i dont care, cos he is a joke for going on and on.

dan the angel

easy-e
12-28-2009, 03:10 PM
cameron re read from the start, this guy started with all the abuse, hint of jealousy or fancies me or something, think he needs to wind is neck in, ban me as long as he gets a ban i dont care, cos he is a joke for going on and on.

dan the angel

With all due respect Lee, you won't drop it either. What have you gained by continuing to defend yourself to someone who's mind won't be changed? I understand you are trying to protect your reputation, but you may have done more harm to it than good. Just my opinion, I will back on out of here now.

chokeacola
12-28-2009, 04:32 PM
i heard bout dis ? iz limey still in town ?

Mr. Wilson
12-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Lee, you did send me several messages over the corse of the day...after I told you that making threats about lawyers would get you nowhere.

Now that I have wasted a good bit of time reading all this nonsense, you've made enough of an impression on me.

See ya later.