PDA

View Full Version : sudbury vs. north bay

MarcusG19
12-18-2009, 08:39 AM
lets have a little border battle or something. 5 best from sudbury vs 5 best from north bay or whatever. put some $ on the line too obviously. who would be into that?

northpool
12-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey

Sounds good, I'm sure we could get something together. When did you have in mind?

PoolSponge
01-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I am interested in hearing who would make those teams! I don't really know many from Sudbury. I am guessing the North Bay team would be, if they are still there, Lester M, Darren Corsten, Francis Johns, Bruce Hickey, and?

Gotta admit, even without knowing the team from Sudbury this would be a good match to watch...especially in a Mosconi Cup format!

Keep us posted!

Could even play it off in Ottawa at the Bar Box Championships in a couple weeks!

The Beginner
01-01-2010, 03:38 PM
How about "vs. Toronto?":eek:

northpool
01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
How about "vs. Toronto?":eek:

Sure, why not?

On second thought just tell me how much you want to play for and I'll send you a check in the mail. :D

The Beginner
01-02-2010, 07:12 AM
:thumbup:Sure, why not?

On second thought just tell me how much you want to play for and I'll send you a check in the mail. :D

$1 per set? :thumbup:

MarcusG19
01-03-2010, 12:11 AM
I am interested in hearing who would make those teams! I don't really know many from Sudbury. I am guessing the North Bay team would be, if they are still there, Lester M, Darren Corsten, Francis Johns, Bruce Hickey, and?

Gotta admit, even without knowing the team from Sudbury this would be a good match to watch...especially in a Mosconi Cup format!

Keep us posted!

Could even play it off in Ottawa at the Bar Box Championships in a couple weeks!

assuming the players could make it out. we're probably looking at Andy Aupin, Alain Lessar, Louis Fazekas (im not sure how to spell his last name), don Brunnel and Jodi Matheson.
thats the 5 i think would end up playing. Im almost sure I spelled some names wrong, lol