PDA

View Full Version : A challenge for Britney B.

taxi man
12-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I would like in the near future to play Britney some 9ball ,maybe 1 long set for some coin.I haven't had a good grinding session for awile and I think since were the same handicap it would be a great match.I would want a couple weeks to actually hit some balls cause I really don't practice then we can get it on.I wouldn't mind getting it recorded because this dvd will belong in the horror section,because the way I will school her will be awful scary:eek:

easy-e
12-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Maybe you could just ask her to play then.

DaveK
12-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Great sig easy, best I've seen for quite a while.

Sorry for the wooferuption.

Dave

Boo2009
12-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Who is the person saying you want to challenge Brittany?

D_Lewis
12-29-2009, 11:39 AM
I would like in the near future to play Britney some 9ball ,maybe 1 long set for some coin.I haven't had a good grinding session for awile and I think since were the same handicap it would be a great match.I would want a couple weeks to actually hit some balls cause I really don't practice then we can get it on.I wouldn't mind getting it recorded because this dvd will belong in the horror section,because the way I will school her will be awful scary:eek:

This will be a good match my friend. I should be able to come and sweat it. I think Cedric did the recording of Raymond VS Erik, he may have some input on who could record the match.

Maybe you could just ask her to play then.

I think he just did? Brittany and Scott dont really live close together so to make a game in advance would probably be the key.

chokeacola
12-29-2009, 05:36 PM
i wonder if Brittany would even play him even ?:cool:

B*Bryant
12-30-2009, 03:49 PM

Hey!
I haven't been on in awhile And i'm sorry but i dont know who this is.
I'm sure we can work something out! let me know when you're thinking.

taxi man
12-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey!
I haven't been on in awhile And i'm sorry but i dont know who this is.
I'm sure we can work something out! let me know when you're thinking.
Hey Brit its me the amish munk Scott.I"m thinking, weather permitting of coarse maybe the Saturday after the 404.And I was just joking about schooling you ,cause the last time we played you beat me.I thought after I wrote it you might not know who I was.Get back to me Thanks:smile:

B*Bryant
12-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey Brit its me the amish munk Scott.I"m thinking, weather permitting of coarse maybe the Saturday after the 404.And I was just joking about schooling you ,cause the last time we played you beat me.I thought after I wrote it you might not know who I was.Get back to me Thanks:smile:

Oh hey! I didn't beat you, I got lucky. i shouldn't have won.
So you're thinking the 16th? That aint going to work for me, i leave on the 14th to Nashville and from Nashville i'm going straight to the Derby. Maybe the first week of Febuary?

What you have in mind?..
race?
how much?
and where?

taxi man
12-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh hey! I didn't beat you, I got lucky. i shouldn't have won.
So you're thinking the 16th? That aint going to work for me, i leave on the 14th to Nashville and from Nashville i'm going straight to the Derby. Maybe the first week of Febuary?

What you have in mind?..
race?
how much?
and where?The first sat of feb would be fine.I was thinking shooters,race to 25 9 ball or 10ball for 500 to a 1000.We can work out the price.Are you going to Shooters next weekend?

D_Lewis
01-03-2010, 04:30 PM
The first sat of feb would be fine.I was thinking shooters,race to 25 9 ball or 10ball for 500 to a 1000.We can work out the price.Are you going to Shooters next weekend?

I'd like to challenge Scott to a beard growing contest for $7 and he has to spot me 17 inches.

B*Bryant
01-05-2010, 05:55 PM
The first sat of feb would be fine.I was thinking shooters,race to 25 9 ball or 10ball for 500 to a 1000.We can work out the price.Are you going to Shooters next weekend?

Hey scotty
I'll be at shooters this weekend for the 404, are you coming? we could work something out then
a long set sounds good to me.

D_Lewis
01-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Hey scotty
I'll be at shooters this weekend for the 404, are you coming? we could work something out then
a long set sounds good to me.

Looks like we have a game!

The Beginner
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Looks like we have a game!

Dan,

would you like to have a small sidebet...ill take Britt for $100 :rolleyes: even match

caleb culbert
01-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Scott
Do you have interest in playing Brad Guthrie after you play Brittney,dont want to hijack the thread just thought i would ask with Brads blessing.
Cheers
Caleb

D_Lewis
01-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Dan,

would you like to have a small sidebet...ill take Britt for $100 :rolleyes: even match

As soon as we get the specifics, I'll text you an offer. It wont be even.