PDA

View Full Version : Gold crown

caleb culbert
01-06-2010, 08:35 PM
I am looking for a used Gold crown iii or 4,if anybody knows of one for sale at a reasonable price in ontario it would be greatly appreciated.Otherwise i might have to make a trip to the states.
Cheers
Cal

JD_Hogg
01-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I am looking for a used Gold crown iii or 4,if anybody knows of one for sale at a reasonable price in ontario it would be greatly appreciated.Otherwise i might have to make a trip to the states.
Cheers
Cal

You should try calling Don Broos. Here's a link:

http://www.dbcues.com/

D_Lewis
01-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Giving your location would also help. I know Don has sold some tables across the country but with the weight, it gets a little pricey with shipping I would imagine.

caleb culbert
01-07-2010, 07:57 AM
I am in Peterbourgh,not sure if I should admit to that right now,lol.I have tried to contact Don via his kijiji adds but never here back from him,and I have to busy to phone.I will try his other e- mail.
Thanks
Cal

D_Lewis
01-07-2010, 08:05 AM
You're too busy to make a phone call?

416 990 9505, someone always answers during business hours.

caleb culbert
01-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the number.Since I pretty much have been living at work,and cant make long distance phone calls it was pretty hard to call in business hours.And not owning a cell phone does not help.Any ways, finally off tomorrow and Saturday so I will give him a call then.Thanks again.