PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to play in TO this week?

yally
01-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Still new to the city, but discovered Danny Greens and Billiard Academy in the Danforth near where I live. I'm on vacation this week, so if you want to shoot, drop me a PM!

The Beginner
01-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Still new to the city, but discovered Danny Greens and Billiard Academy in the Danforth near where I live. I'm on vacation this week, so if you want to shoot, drop me a PM!

Hey buddy...come to shooters along victoria park and lawrence...Cedric and some of my buddy might be there playing for fun...give me a call tonight...

Jun

nathandumoulin
01-30-2010, 09:35 AM
I finally started playing again. Give me about a week to get my game back, and I'll be in for some sets.

Danktrees
01-30-2010, 12:19 PM
le spot just reclothed everything. i'll be there everyday lol.

yally
01-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey buddy...come to shooters along victoria park and lawrence...Cedric and some of my buddy might be there playing for fun...give me a call tonight...

Jun

You Scarborough guys....pm me your number. Plans tonight, but maybe later this week.

Cedric, you have time for pool with all your cue flipping?

The Beginner
01-30-2010, 04:02 PM
You Scarborough guys....pm me your number. Plans tonight, but maybe later this week.

Pm sent for my contact info....ill be there tonight late though after work...this week ill try to come by at shooters if you want..but as what Cedric said he'll be at le spot everyday....give me a call ...if we ever play a set give me a 8 and out ..10 ball race to 9.....you saw me how i play...i sucked! lol.

nfs2
01-30-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm always up for some pool. Just joined the CPA and am an SL3 so i need as much practice as possible lol

I usually play at the fox and fiddle on laird. Not too far from where you are i think

Danktrees
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM

i dont really spend that much time buying and selling cues. i put them up and put feelers out, if someone wants it i provide info and follow up and then they buy it. if not i then i just leave it up there for someone else i dont go chasing it.

but yea i might be at spot tomorrow. if not then i'll probably go tuesday. i'll be there wednesday for sure as i go every wednesday.