PDA

View Full Version : Runout Media at OVNEA London Feb 11-14th

meximan2469
02-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Runout Media will have a booth at the upcoming Ontario VNEA championships taking place at the Hilton Hotel in London Ontario feb 11-14.

We will be combining forces with Don Broos of First Choice Billiards and DB Custom cues.

We will have copies of Mastering Pool with Mika Immonen on sale for discounted prices as well as Our Newest Release Venom Trickshots. Also we will have a supply of " What Would Efren Do" T-shirts in all sizes from Sm to 3XL. Come up and say hi and enter in a raffle for a special prize.

Just look for the 50" Screen rocking out the Venom and Mastering Pool Trailers.:smile:

See everyone there.

Dave
Sales and Marketing
Runout Media

D_Lewis
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Great news! I was there when you were on the phone with Don working on the hotel details.

Keep aside a small or medium shirt, I'll be there on Thursday.
-dan

dbCustomCues
02-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Cant wait to see everyone again.

nathandumoulin
02-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Sadly I won't be there. Dave is taking care of this one for me ....although I might make the trip down for a brief visit. You know, to keep an eye on him and make sure he's not causing a scene. :p

D_Lewis
02-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Dave, can you also put aside an XL in the shirt for me?

So I think a small and an XL.

See you Thursday.

Donald, I wanna big spot! Barbox for everyone!

nathandumoulin
02-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Oh oh. Apparently the crowd watching the Venom Trickshots DVD at the Runout Media booth blocked the escalator. Word on the street is that the booths have to be moved now. :thumbup:

(proud to see such a good response from the Canadian players, as I've sold hardly any DVDs here in Canada)

nathandumoulin
02-13-2010, 04:03 AM
Note to self. Nathan does NOT play well with BarBox cueballs (the heavier ones).

Dear god I sucked tonight. lol

D_Lewis
02-13-2010, 07:55 AM
I really liked how they had everything set up this year. No more quarters!

Too bad we missed you on Thursday Nathan, Im sure we'll see you around sometime though.