PDA

View Full Version : Just the tip....

NOT2SHARKLIKE
03-11-2010, 12:13 AM
hey yall just got my new pred z2 in and i cant stand the tip thats on it i had a moori med. on my previous shaft and liked it...what do yall recomend here alot about the kumari "spell check" and the wisards open to anything let me know thanks ?

Grilled Cheese
03-11-2010, 12:16 AM
The tip on there now is called the Everest, made by Tiger.

I don't care for that tip. I have always used Moori Medium-Hard (the old ones).

Your question is a good one because I too would like to know which tip out there plays similar to a Moori Medium.

NOT2SHARKLIKE
03-11-2010, 12:22 AM
yeah i was gonna have the tip redone when i ordered it cause i knew i didnt like the everest already but forgot....

mdavis228
03-11-2010, 05:20 AM
Try the Kamui Black Soft or Medium - they run a level harder than they're rated. Very good tips.

peteypooldude
03-11-2010, 06:13 AM
I play with a 314-2 shaft and a triangle tip,took the kamui off about a year ago,ive used moori,everest,talisman,sniper,kamui,elkmaster and the triangle is the ticket

NOT2SHARKLIKE
03-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Anybody else ?

Tramp Steamer
03-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Anybody else ?

My turn.
Tips are a funny business and it seems there have always been about as many differing opinions on tips, as there are tips themselves. Since there is really no magic in them, experiment a little and find one you like, then not worry about it too much. After all, the performance you seek doesn't come from your equipment so much as it comes from you.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going up to the mountain top and meditate for awhile. :smile:

8Ball48043
03-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Interesting. I recently came upon a 5280 sneaky pete with one of those Everest tips. Had ALWAYS used Moori mediums in the past. I LOVE the Everest tip.

Different strokes for different folks .... I guess.

Tramp Steamer
03-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Interesting. I recently came upon a 5280 sneaky pete with one of those Everest tips. Had ALWAYS used Moori mediums in the past. I LOVE the Everest tip.

I do to, but I didn't want to say so in front of Not2.

TXsouthpaw
03-11-2010, 10:26 AM

Me too.

Ive been shooting with a kamui medium on on of my pred shafts. I ordered anther one and tried out the "stock" tip. And loved it. Cut off the kamui and put an everest on the other shaft real quick.

and as far as tips. its all preference. Just try a bunch out.

NOT2SHARKLIKE
03-11-2010, 11:40 AM
hmmm...maybe i didnt give the everest enough time...? well maybe i should stick with it for a while and see what happens still adjusting to the new shaft as well thanks yall