PDA

View Full Version : NineballBEN

ziggystardust
03-11-2010, 09:36 AM
In the Cleveland post you said you know some places downtown where the big boys play for some serious money. Where would that be?
Thanks, Carl

ziggystardust
03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
bump...bump

NineballBEN
03-11-2010, 12:47 PM
bump...bump

O.K, O.K., I'm comin I'm coming..lol was at work,took off early with this 70 degrees outside,the spot I'm talking about is the Chinese restaurant on 36th and Superior.They keep changing owners,partners are infighting and splitting up.Lots of dope boys,they'll lock up $2500/first to 10 in a heartbeat(ANY GAME).Plenty of older guys looking for action too,20-50 a game(big on one pocket).The Chinese love to beat you up and take your money playing 3 cushion billiards(3 tables).And plenty on poker for everyone else..lol.The other spot is Long Greens on Carnegie(spelled wrong i know) new spot it is,they have food their and get the university hospital & Cleveland Clinic crowd after work then later in the pm(11-5am) the hustlers happen in.They'll play you some cheap sets for $100/game.Hope that helps and happy fishing:grin:

ziggystardust
03-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Thanks, Just moved to the Canton area a few months ago and was looking for some other spots to go besides Fiddlestix and Crown Billiards. I go to Fiddlestix quite a bit, maybe one day I will run into you somewhere. Always looking to meet new people. Again thanks. Carl

NineballBEN
03-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Anytime brother,we're all here to help each other and network,I haven't been to fiddlestix in years:frown:,if you know most of the people there you just might know my coach,Jim Looman,he used to be there quite a bit but got a job teaching at the U of A., pool as one of the electives.

ziggystardust
03-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I think I have met your coach. I met a Jim that said he was a instructor. I probally will go there tonight or maybe check out Big Daddy Billiards in N. Ridgeville. Thanks for the info. Carl