PDA

View Full Version : Good Article on Harold Worst

Hambone
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Here is a good article on Harold Worst most of you may not have seen. It came from a booklet titled "Legends of Billiards" by Fels.

Sorry the print turned out small I'm not great at resizing.

Tennesseejoe
03-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Once again---U Da Man

9bizzle
03-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks Hambone, I'm a huge Harold Worst fan from his hometown of G.R. I love reading more about him. I think he could have been regarded as the greatest ever if his life wouldn't have been cut short. It's kind of strange when I read about his life and see things about him that make him a real person to me. For instance, his family had a cottage on Big Whitefish lake, and my family had one on Little Whitefish lake which is of course right next to it. My cousin happens to live on Big Whitefish lake now, also. I was telling my dad about Harold Worst a while back and he told me that he knew either his sister or his daughter, I can't remember which. A few years ago, I stumbled upon 3 cues exactly like the one that is in the top picture, his own line of signature cues that were made here in G.R. They're kind of ugly, but I'd have to say they're pretty rare, so I display them proudly with my other cues. Thanks again for posting this, I can't get enough of this kind of stuff.:smile: