PDA

View Full Version : Cj jerome

feelicks2005
03-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Well, I had the privelage to play Cj Jerome tonight!! Being relatively new to the whole pool scene, this was pretty exciting for me. It took place at Big Al's Roadhouse, in Alma, Mi. Thursday night 8 ball tourneys, with very stiff competition, and tonight was no exception. I drew her first round. lol ... Of course I did'nt win, but hey it was fun playing her. It is good to see her back in action. I wish her all the luck. What a fantastic lady!!!!

DennyS
03-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Well, I had the privelage to play Cj Jerome tonight!! Being relatively new to the whole pool scene, this was pretty exciting for me. It took place at Big Al's Roadhouse, in Alma, Mi. Thursday night 8 ball tourneys, with very stiff competition, and tonight was no exception. I drew her first round. lol ... Of course I did'nt win, but hey it was fun playing her. It is good to see her back in action. I wish her all the luck. What a fantastic lady!!!!

Hi feelicks2005, I feel the same way C.J. Jerome is not only a great player but a dear friend. I've had the privilege to work with her on a couple occasions. She is a real asset in the Michigan area. Thanks for sharing your comments about C.J. Jerome.

APA Gene
03-12-2010, 08:57 AM
I remember watching CJ play at Cunningham's in Vero Beach about 5 or 6 years ago. I really admire her unhurried stroke. Very smooth!

feelicks2005
03-12-2010, 04:15 PM
she might have one of the smoothest strokes i've seen. I couldn't stop watching!!!!!!