PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors and Events... Putting the Two Together...

JesPiddlin
03-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Everyone complains that cue sports need more sponsors. Finding sponsors for events can sometimes be really tough. Those who need the sponsors don't always have time to find them, or money to pay someone to find them. Here's a new way.

http://www.sponsorrack.com

I will have info with me at the Expo. If you are a sponsor or someone who will need a sponsor for an event or stream beginning in April, hit that mailbox on the website and send me a message. If you'll be at the Expo, just stop by and we'll chat and I can give you more info. I won't be able to answer most e-mails until the end of March, due to trying to get things organized and ready, but FREE MEMBERSHIP LISTINGS UNTIL JUNE should sound pretty good for trying the service out, right?

Please note: I will be at the Crown Cues booth (lower level, booth L12) and that is my priority at the Expo. Since I am just getting this SponsorRack.com thing going, I want to get some feedback and make some connections while at the Expo. But, please allow me to be there for my husband and Crown Cues first and foremost, okay? Thank you, very much.

Let's show the world how great cue sports are!!

Helping to support the sport...

JesPiddlin
03-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I forgot to mention that it's on facebook, too.