PDA

View Full Version : How can I tell if its a varyeny j/b

sooperstroke
03-12-2010, 12:06 PM
A freind of mines trying to sell a j/b hes says is a varney but theres no name or signature or anything to mark it as a varney. Its a nice stick and I trust the guy, but if I buy it and someone asked me who do I know its a varney I wouldnt know what to say. Is there any way to tell? Its a 4 point cocobola wrapless with brown pheonlic at both joints.

Any help is appreciated.

tuffstuff07
03-12-2010, 12:10 PM
get pics and ask kv.

i have one and it isnt signed depending on what one it is there might not be a signature.

kyo1128
03-12-2010, 12:44 PM
PM him.
He replied very quick to me when I bought his.

TXsouthpaw
03-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Im curious too. I just bought one on here and although im sure its a varney I have no idea how to prove it is. I guess ill just pm. Wish varney at least signed them.

poolplayer2093
03-12-2010, 02:10 PM
A freind of mines trying to sell a j/b hes says is a varney but theres no name or signature or anything to mark it as a varney. Its a nice stick and I trust the guy, but if I buy it and someone asked me who do I know its a varney I wouldnt know what to say. Is there any way to tell? Its a 4 point cocobola wrapless with brown pheonlic at both joints.

Any help is appreciated.

Break with it. if it breaks better than anything else you've ever used than it's a varney

DelaWho???
03-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Brown phenolic with a sort of rounded edge.

:cool: