PDA

View Full Version : Barry emerson????????

KantmakAball
03-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Does anyone have any info on where he may live? I heard somewhere in Texas, but nothing else...And perhaps what pool room he plays in if he still does....Hes an old friend i'd like to get in touch with.........

Mike Haines
03-14-2010, 11:03 AM
I see Barry Emerson occasionally because he was helping Jeff Sorrells intstall tables (recover tables etc.) He said he was not playing very much. I do not know which suburb he might live in around Dallas. I do not know the exact name of Jeff's billiard/pool business.

tattoo
03-14-2010, 11:31 AM
i see him occasionaly in houston for a few of the bigger tournys...i think someone said lewisville....but not sure,,, but less than a year ago he was near dallas..gl with your search...mickey

LPAC
03-14-2010, 01:21 PM
barry lives in plano pm him here 9-ball b

jaspool
03-14-2010, 01:53 PM
barry lives in plano pm him here 9-ball b

Hey Barry

Did the road get to tough or is it just time to settle down. You were under the radar for so long. Does Chris Walden play anymore?

9-ball B
03-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Hey Barry

Did the road get to tough or is it just time to settle down. You were under the radar for so long. Does Chris Walden play anymore?

Hello, Who is this? Just wondering.. For me, I just wanted to settle down. And I did. I have been married almost 4 years to a great girl and have a beautiful 7 month daughter. We just moved from Plano to McKinney,Tx a couple of months ago.I work on pool tables every day with Jeff Sorrell's company,ultimate billiard service,and rarely get to hit a ball believe it or not. I think I played for 3 hours or so about 3 weeks ago,and it was about a month before that. I think Chris plays in a league,but I think that is about it. If you don't know,he is married and has 2 kids. Later, Barry

jaspool
03-15-2010, 11:04 PM
Hello, Who is this? Just wondering.. For me, I just wanted to settle down. And I did. I have been married almost 4 years to a great girl and have a beautiful 7 month daughter. We just moved from Plano to McKinney,Tx a couple of months ago.I work on pool tables every day with Jeff Sorrell's company,ultimate billiard service,and rarely get to hit a ball believe it or not. I think I played for 3 hours or so about 3 weeks ago,and it was about a month before that. I think Chris plays in a league,but I think that is about it. If you don't know,he is married and has 2 kids. Later, Barry

Hey Barry

Jay Slonske I met you through Chris in 1999-2000. I'm in wi now. WOW how times have changed. Congrats to you both. I also played on Jeff Sorrell's BCA vegas team tell Jeff I say hey. Tell Chris hello also. My kids are 32, 23 , 22, and 19. You guys are just starting the families . AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! It just gets better and better enjoy every moment. You , Chris , and myself hung out together when we went to red wing , mn in 99 or 98. Good luck with everything and if I ever get back to the Big D I will look you guys up. :thumbup::smile::thumbup::smile:

Sincerely,

Jay

9-ball B
03-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Sounds good Jay, I do remember hanging out with you.Boy that was a long time ago.Good times then,better times now. Later