PDA

View Full Version : Thank You WPBA & TAR

Johnnyt
03-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Thank you TAR & WPBA for the great free stream coverage of the tournament. Johnnyt

BrooklynJay
03-14-2010, 07:25 AM
That was high quality stuff and I loved the two camera angles. Here's to TAR streaming more WPBA events!!!

akaTrigger
03-14-2010, 09:04 AM
That was high quality stuff and I loved the two camera angles. Here's to TAR streaming more WPBA events!!!

Awesome combination - TAR+WPBA!

I hope they continue to work together! The stream quality was top notch as always!

cajunfats
03-14-2010, 09:16 AM
It was a Great Show!!! I enjoyed every hour of play and was especially impressed with the rotation of commentators. I posted elsewhere that I believe TAR and LiveStream on the Internet are the future,and TV will just be the add on. Congrats to all the players. Thank You to the WPBA for providing us with Quality Entertainment.

LAMas
03-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Thank you TAR. I think that streaming is the future and the WPBA could consider pay for view to add revenue - a camera on each table?

We in the stands missed the commentary.

cyrex
03-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Everyone did a great job with this. The event looked great! All the commentators did an excellent job of giving real time scores.. not just on the tv table. They did great analysis of the matches... and were excellent chatting it up with the streamers at the same time.

Was an added bonus getting Jay and Mitch in the booth too.

Thank you so much for all the effort!

NineballBEN
03-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Everyone did a great job with this. The event looked great! All the commentators did an excellent job of giving real time scores.. not just on the tv table. They did great analysis of the matches... and were excellent chatting it up with the streamers at the same time.

Was an added bonus getting Jay and Mitch in the booth too.

Thank you so much for all the effort!

Ditto,I don't think "THANK YOU ALL" could be put any better than this!!!:thumbup::thumbup: