PDA

View Full Version : joss cue have you heard of it

elove
03-14-2010, 09:07 AM
I guess I bought a joss cue last night had my cue maker call me because he knows i like Joss. A guy had 1 for sale and I told him to pick it up for me...Evidently it's signed by dan and dated 04 but the oddity is that it is a 30 inch butt. Does anybody know much about Joss cues. Its just most of his sticks are 29's.. Right now I bought it sight unseen when i get it will post pics...its somewhere in WV right now

TATE
03-14-2010, 09:56 AM
I guess I bought a joss cue last night had my cue maker call me because he knows i like Joss. A guy had 1 for sale and I told him to pick it up for me...Evidently it's signed by dan and dated 04 but the oddity is that it is a 30 inch butt. Does anybody know much about Joss cues. Its just most of his sticks are 29's.. Right now I bought it sight unseen when i get it will post pics...its somewhere in WV right now

It had to be special order. I have not seen too many signed and dated Joss cues - so that's neat.

Please post some pics when you get a chance. Joss also keeps information on their cues - so you can contact them if you need more information.

Chris