PDA

View Full Version : congrats brian white

tigerseye
03-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Just wanted to say congrats on your win buddy. Its gotta feel good to get that monkey off your back.... It is a tremendous feat to overcome but u did it man!!!

B_White
03-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Thanks Kenny!

peteypooldude
03-15-2010, 04:18 PM
congratulations Brian ,keep up the good work,see u at the shootout :smile:

real bartram
03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on your win buddy. Its gotta feel good to get that monkey off your back.... It is a tremendous feat to overcome but u did it man!!!

what did he win?

TX Poolnut
03-15-2010, 04:42 PM
what did he win?

a pool tournament

tigerseye
03-15-2010, 05:46 PM
what did he win?

He won the Great Southern Billiard Tour Event...He has been ranked a AA and having to go to 11 against a tough field of b-players which go to 7...
It's tougher than it seems...for a working man at least:D

Pushout
03-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks Kenny!

Brian, way to go, wish I could have seen it! Just don't have the stamina to even watch that long! LOL!!

Dagwoodz
03-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Way to go BWhizzle! You were bound to get the deed done sooner or later. Wish I were there to shake your hand in person, but this'll have to do.

Josh

Pushout
03-16-2010, 10:30 AM
He won the Great Southern Billiard Tour Event...He has been ranked a AA and having to go to 11 against a tough field of b-players which go to 7...
It's tougher than it seems...for a working man at least:D

Little more information, 81 players, played on 8 bar tables in not the greatest shape. It was a LONG weekend for Brian, who, I think lost a match and had to come from the losers' side. Not sure about that but I think so. Regardless, it was a grueling tournament, to say the least. Congratulations again Brian!

crawfish
03-16-2010, 08:25 PM
What's this thing they call a tournament?

poolhustla61508
03-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Little more information, 81 players, played on 8 bar tables in not the greatest shape. It was a LONG weekend for Brian, who, I think lost a match and had to come from the losers' side. Not sure about that but I think so. Regardless, it was a grueling tournament, to say the least. Congratulations again Brian!\

The tourney brian won was played on 9 foot diamonds with around 40-50 people and he went undefeated through the tourney. The tourney your thinking about was the week before at Raisin Cain's and was won by Josh Newman, who defeated Brian White on his way to winning that tourney.:smile:

Pushout
03-16-2010, 11:52 PM
\

The tourney brian won was played on 9 foot diamonds with around 40-50 people and he went undefeated through the tourney. The tourney your thinking about was the week before at Raisin Cain's and was won by Josh Newman, who defeated Brian White on his way to winning that tourney.:smile:

I stand corrected. Sorry about that, I didn't know about the other tournament, obviously.