PDA

View Full Version : just cancelled a room at the SBE

JOEY
03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
just as it reads, there is a room available at the radisson to whoever wants it. ill still be going, and a miller lite will be greatly appreciated:thumbup:

guycrunch
03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
call rob (cuesrus) , i'm sure he'll take it.

guy

JOEY
03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
im soory, i should have been more specific. i cancelled the room earlier this evening, so you have to call the radisson to reserve it.
joey

UrackmIcrackm
03-15-2010, 06:19 PM
im soory, i should have been more specific. i cancelled the room earlier this evening, so you have to call the radisson to reserve it.
joey

They have a waiting list so whoever was on the list will get the room. Miller lites might have been more forthcoming if you had given the reservation to someone as opposed to canceling it. ;)

JOEY
03-15-2010, 06:58 PM
They have a waiting list so whoever was on the list will get the room. Miller lites might have been more forthcoming if you had given the reservation to someone as opposed to canceling it. ;)

i actually gave 2 rooms away to ppl on Az already, the only reason i didnt post this one today is because they have a 72 hour cancellation policy, and it was getting to close. i didnt wanna get stuck with paying for one day for no reason. i hope everyone has a good time down there, and look me up. JCIN, fred aginar, easy e, and tanner pruess will be able to point you in my direction. first one is on me;)