PDA

View Full Version : New 8-Point Omen

AlBaker13
03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
My new 8 Pointer made by Pete Ohman. Birdseye maple forearm.. Snakewood major points with white, olive green and black veneers.. Ebony minor points with white and black veneers.. Southwest style butt with Ebony and Snakewood... and an real elephant ear wrap... Let me know what yall think. :smile:

http://photobucket.com/AlBaker13

APA Gene
03-15-2010, 09:48 PM
I don't see the pics but I sure would like to!

poolplayer2093
03-15-2010, 09:53 PM
I don't see the pics but I sure would like to!

i can't see the pics either.

hiagression
03-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Sounds like a sweet lookin cue. Wish I could see the pics.

dragon81
03-16-2010, 06:30 AM
I also would love to see the pics. Pete is a personal friend of mine and I also use an Omen. Mine is a basic 4 point, birds eye maple with Ying/Yang symbols at the base of each point.

Maniac
03-16-2010, 07:14 AM
Nice inlays! I really like the way he inlaid the little red x into the ivory :rolleyes:;):D:D:D!!!

Maniac

AlBaker13
03-16-2010, 07:48 AM
I dont know why the pictures wasnt showing up on yalls computers, it was fine on mine, who knows lol... but I just put up the link now so clik and let me know if yall can see it

AlBaker13
03-16-2010, 07:58 AM
I also would love to see the pics. Pete is a personal friend of mine and I also use an Omen. Mine is a basic 4 point, birds eye maple with Ying/Yang symbols at the base of each point.

Yea he's a real good guy, he invited me over to pick up the cue and spend the afternoon over there but I got school then work going on so it kind of sucks I couldnt go. Post up some pics of your cue? How do you like it? I also got a sneaky pete from him.

Qjunkie
03-16-2010, 08:01 AM
nice matched set. WHen were the cues delivered? I got my cue from Pete in Jan.

APA Gene
03-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Those cues look beautiful! thanks for sharing. I am sure they hit great too! One day when I have the money I am going to have Pete build me a cue!

AlBaker13
03-16-2010, 08:43 AM
nice matched set. WHen were the cues delivered? I got my cue from Pete in Jan.

They are coming in either tomorrow or thursday... I'm happy with the way they turned out.

PROG8R
03-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Yea he's a real good guy, he invited me over to pick up the cue and spend the afternoon over there but I got school then work going on so it kind of sucks I couldnt go. Post up some pics of your cue? How do you like it? I also got a sneaky pete from him.

This I would like to see.

AlBaker13
03-16-2010, 08:05 PM
bump......?

crawfish
03-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Pete's the fu$^ing man. Period. I've had this cue for almost ever. I sold it once and bought it back. Begged the guy. My Omen is simple and hits as good as anything made. This cue has seen more action than an elderly hooker. I've five dollared the whole world with my Omen. Thanks Pete. I' ve owned four Omens. Been beat three times with the one I have now and booked I don't know how many winners. Can't say enough about this cue. Tulipwood with ringwork, leather, two shafts. Dig it. I've had prettier; but, none that play better. I might save up and get a pretty one. Anyone wanna give me the six and the break? Anyone? I pick the table. ANYONE. It'll help me afford a pretty one. Shall I name a few that have come offa that spot? Ha. I'm pretty lit. I'll still take that. Come on guys. We'll play cheap. Or not.