PDA

View Full Version : RackTight website is live

samurai
03-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Hello again....the RackTight website is live now....www.racktight.com
This is one of the best racking systems to date!...we will be at the Simonis booth in VF, and the OB Cues booth will also have Racktight available at their booth...I know there have been a lot of threads...template or no template...to tap or not to tap, (this is the question)....you be the judge, come by and say hello and see it in action!

Grace Nakamura

Falcon Eddie
03-16-2010, 07:42 AM
Hello again....the RackTight website is live now....www.racktight.com
This is one of the best racking systems to date!...we will be at the Simonis booth in VF, and the OB Cues booth will also have Racktight available at their booth...I know there have been a lot of threads...template or no template...to tap or not to tap, (this is the question)....you be the judge, come by and say hello and see it in action!

Grace Nakamura

I'm getting " under- construction " on the video page.

TheBook
03-16-2010, 09:32 AM
I don't get the video or see the pictures

gwjackal
03-16-2010, 09:55 AM
A little premature?

Looks like you would have to start with a perfect table from the start. Any divits in the cloth/slate would create a problem, would it not?

Tell kara from tipsproshop shop I said hey!

samurai
03-16-2010, 10:31 AM
A little premature?

Looks like you would have to start with a perfect table from the start. Any divits in the cloth/slate would create a problem, would it not?

Tell kara from tipsproshop shop I said hey!

The video is in the making and I do apologise, it will be up soon after VF...as a matter of fact I have put this system on old cloth and it does work because the rack only ever sits in one place once Racktight is on the table...with old cloth you may have to "lightly" tap the postions for the other 6 balls for any full rack games...Racktight does work best with new cloth.

Grace Nakamura

samurai
03-16-2010, 10:32 AM
I don't get the video or see the pictures

I was just on the site and all photos are up...the video is coming soon

samurai
03-16-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm getting " under- construction " on the video page.

Sorry Fast Eddie the video is not finished yet and I have to leave for SBE tomorrow...I will have it up once I get back.

Grace