PDA

View Full Version : Spidey at the Expo

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 06:44 AM
I hope to meet my AZB brothers and sisters at the expo! There's so many people I want to meet, my head is spinning. Look for me at the TAR booth ('cause that's where the action's at baby), the Lambros booth or the beer stand.

On a separate note, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. The address is: http://spiderwebcomm.blogspot.com

I plan to blog about the events at the expo this week. After that, just focusing on posting information on pivot aiming/techniques and other non-traditional information that require foil hats and whatnot. I'm selling foil hats, by the way. Come see me for a sizing.

So, if you see me - make sure you say hi.

Dave

DennyS
03-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Will definitely stop by and cya again!

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 06:48 AM
Will definitely stop by and cya again!

Looking forward to seeing you as well, Denny! I want you to show me that bank you posted a week or two ago.

easy-e
03-16-2010, 06:50 AM
This will be epic.

jersey jer
03-16-2010, 06:50 AM
I hope to meet my AZB brothers and sisters at the expo! There's so many people I want to meet, my head is spinning. Look for me at the TAR booth ('cause that's where the action's at baby), the Lambros booth or the beer stand.

On a separate note, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. The address is: http://spiderwebcomm.blogspot.com

I plan to blog about the events at the expo this week. After that, just focusing on posting information on pivot aiming/techniques and other non-traditional information that require foil hats and whatnot. I'm selling foil hats, by the way. Come see me for a sizing.

Dave

Hangin at the TAR booth was definitely awesome last year.
I'm still trying to figure out a way way to make it at least on Saturday this year. (wife recovering from knee surgery and toddler are makin it tough)
if i make SBE then i will be sure to be at the booth.

remember The Anvil?

DennyS
03-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Looking forward to seeing you as well, Denny! I want you to show me that bank you posted a week or two ago.

Looking forward to it!

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Hangin at the TAR booth was definitely awesome last year.
I'm still trying to figure out a way way to make it at least on Saturday this year. (wife recovering from knee surgery and toddler are makin it tough)
if i make SBE then i will be sure to be at the booth.

remember The Anvil?

The Anvil was a cool cat--- I hope he's here again this year.

Easy-e.... epic it will be

sfleinen
03-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Dave:

Like it needs to be said that folks are going to stop by to meet and chat with one of the most popular AZB'ers in recent memory! Duh! :D

Of course I'll be stopping by, and looking forward to the privilege. I'm also very much looking forward to meeting a lot of other AZB'ers as well. My social time may be limited, however, because as you know I've match times to meet in the main arena (http://superbilliardsexpo.com/info2010/2010%20Pro%20Event.pdf). I hope to see a couple friendly faces in the stands and VIP booths to give me some moral support as I lock horns with some real tigers of our sport. I hope to at least rattle a cage or two. :)

I'm psyched -- I've been looking forward to this all year!

-Sean

JB Cases
03-16-2010, 07:05 AM
I will risk death and dismemberment and come find you at the TAR booth. :-)

metallicane
03-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Lambros is coming to the SBE? It has been years since he was last there. I bought a really nice ivory inlaid cue from him the last time I saw him at the Expo.

real bartram
03-16-2010, 07:41 AM

Dave

i dont care how good you are playing ill take the last 2 there.
hhaaahahhhahahaag

JMS
03-16-2010, 08:18 AM
You know I'll definately be there Dave. I owe you a few beers. What do you drink by the way?

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 08:30 AM
You know I'll definately be there Dave. I owe you a few beers. What do you drink by the way?

I drink alcohol :)

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 08:31 AM
i dont care how good you are playing ill take the last 2 there.
hhaaahahhhahahaag

I'll play race to 4 bank pool on the bar box for lunch, just to make sure I'm doing my part to support professional pool.

akaTrigger
03-16-2010, 08:31 AM

Dave

I hope to see a pic of the foil hat on your blog. :)

JE54
03-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Wish I was going Dave. Maybe next year. How long do you plan on being there? What are the dates that it covers ?
Looking forward to the blog .
John

poolmonkey
03-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Um I hate to be a party pooper but no TAR booth this time around...

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Um I hate to be a party pooper but no TAR booth this time around...

Oh no!! You pooped my party!!!!!!! Well, I'll just be sitting around in a TAR shirt, wishing there was a booth.

sfleinen
03-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Oh no!! You pooped my party!!!!!!! Well, I'll just be sitting around in a TAR shirt, wishing there was a booth.

Dave:

If you go to the restroom with your TAR shirt on, you'll have your own TAR "booth." :p

(Ok, ok, I know... that was bad.) :D

-Sean

poolmonkey
03-16-2010, 09:23 AM
Sorry guys. But Justin will be around, probably hanging out at the Mezz/Billiard Life booths. I think he said he'll also have some merchandise at the new clothing line +Spot booth too.

<--- will also be sporting her TAR gear :)

real bartram
03-16-2010, 09:24 AM
I'll play race to 4 bank pool on the bar box for lunch, just to make sure I'm doing my part to support professional pool.

yes i like banks you got action sir.

genomachino
03-16-2010, 09:24 AM
have fun my friend. i wish i was there also. healing up from the shoulder.

it would be a blast. it would be perfect. geno.............

cookie man
03-16-2010, 09:49 AM
You know I'll bring you some COOKIES.

SpiderWebComm
03-16-2010, 09:52 AM
yes i like banks you got action sir.

sweet... i'll find ya --- i'll just look for the hungry looking guy :)

real bartram
03-16-2010, 09:54 AM
sweet... i'll find ya --- i'll just look for the hungry looking guy :)

ill tellem.
i might not want to bet that much.

Pushout
03-16-2010, 10:49 AM

Now that I would like to see. Probably won't be able to make it, though:(

cleary
03-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Sorry guys. But Justin will be around, probably hanging out at the Mezz/Billiard Life booths. I think he said he'll also have some merchandise at the new clothing line +Spot booth too.

<--- will also be sporting her TAR gear :)

Yes, Justin is too busy this year filming things so he wasn't able to get a booth. So we will be helping them sell some product.

Check out the +SPOT Clothing booth @ L31 for +SPOT shirts & TAR merchandise. Or just stop by to say hello.

Bartram, I'll play you some 9 ball for breakfast. You got that 8.

The Saw
03-16-2010, 11:08 AM

You may have just f'ed up Spidey... That guy plays like a mf'er for a lunch.....

cleary
03-16-2010, 11:09 AM
You may have just f'ed up Spidey... That guy plays like a mf'er for a lunch.....

But on his ninja diet, he eats like a bird...

bfdlad
03-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Mr Webb, I will make sure to say hi. I am coming in on Friday afternoon and hope to be able to get checked in and head right over to check out the booths and maybe sweat a couple matches. You will be able to recognize me by the excited kid in a candy store look. :)

real bartram
03-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Yes, Justin is too busy this year filming things so he wasn't able to get a booth. So we will be helping them sell some product.

Check out the +SPOT Clothing booth @ L31 for +SPOT shirts & TAR merchandise. Or just stop by to say hello.

Bartram, I'll play you some 9 ball for breakfast. You got that 8.

you got acton fool.

jrt30004
03-16-2010, 01:47 PM
you got acton fool.

now i know why they call you the smooth criminal. you got breakfast and lunch on the line and one of 'em talkin' about givin you the 8. damn don't you all know this bartram fella will straight up take your lunch money. i seen him do it to a few guys in vegas last year.

The Saw
03-17-2010, 07:27 AM
But on his ninja diet, he eats like a bird...

There is no such thing as the ninja diet when free food is to be had......

cleary
03-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Free food is healthy food. That said, the smooth criminal will be the round criminal in no time flat!

real bartram
03-17-2010, 07:41 AM
Free food is healthy food. That said, the smooth criminal will be the round criminal in no time flat!

no round criminal fool

SpiderWebComm
03-17-2010, 07:46 AM
I wonder what that restaurant upstairs has on their lunch menu? I gotta check that out....

dr9ball
03-17-2010, 07:57 AM
no round criminal fool

Chris you're starting to channel Mr. T aren't you?

LOL :thumbup:

cleary
03-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Chris you're starting to channel Mr. T aren't you?

LOL :thumbup:

Just too hood for his own good.

avmaster
03-17-2010, 08:10 AM
My friggin work schedule got changed so I will not make it this year.....:mad: Ya all hook up with cuephoric and drink one or two for me..... yeah, I like booze..... all kinds.........:thumbup: