PDA

View Full Version : 8' Dufferin Elite Replacement Cushions

swiseman
03-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Anyone know a suitable replacement cushion for a Dufferin Elite 8'? I recently acquired a mint condition table, but, it has sat too long long in a dry room and some of the rails are like hitting directly into lumber.

I live in Moncton New Brunswick so I will have to order whatever is suggested and have it shipped. I am a casual player, not competitive.

I would have asked this in the Mechanics section, but, I doubt they would have ever heard of a Dufferin table.

Mase
03-29-2010, 07:48 AM
Anyone know a suitable replacement cushion for a Dufferin Elite 8'? I recently acquired a mint condition table, but, it has sat too long long in a dry room and some of the rails are like hitting directly into lumber.

I live in Moncton New Brunswick so I will have to order whatever is suggested and have it shipped. I am a casual player, not competitive.

I would have asked this in the Mechanics section, but, I doubt they would have ever heard of a Dufferin table.

You don't need to replace the rail, just the rubber. It can be ordered from any table supplier. Don Broos who posts on here could get it for you. The old rubber would have to be removed and the new rubber cut and installed and then recovered.