PDA

View Full Version : Sunday night 8 ball tourney @ v.i.p. Yonge st !!!

nabeel
04-18-2010, 07:57 AM
IT STARTS AT 8:30 PM !!! SO BE THERE AROUND 8 !!! WHATEVER U DO DO NOT BRING UR OWN CUE BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST LOOKIN 4 SUKERS AND IF THEY THINK UR A SHARK THEY WON'T LET U PLAY !!! LOL U MIGHT EVEN HALF 2 BUY AT LEAST 1 DRINK 2 LOOK INCONSPICUOUS !!! LOL THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING 2 ASK HOW U SHOOT OR SOMETHING AND THEY'LL BE WATCHIN U !!! LOL SO WHEN U WIN A GAME IN THE TOURNEY MAKE SURE U ONLY WIN BY 1 OR 2 BALLS, NO MORE THAN THAT !!! OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT THINK UR A HUSTLER !!! LOL THE GUY RUNNIN IT IS SOME SHADY LOOKIN SRI LANKAN PUNK WITH OR WITHOUT A BASEBALL CAP WHO MIGHT BE THE NEW HALF OWNER BEHIND THE COUNTERS BROTHER !!! LOL DON'T LISTEN 2 HIS SHPEEL ABOUT HOW IT'S JUST 4 PEOPLE HE KNOWS BECAUSE IF HE REALLY THINKS UR BAD ENOUGH, HE'LL LET U PLAY !!! LOL LIKE I SAID THESE GUYS R JUST LOOKIN 4 SUKERS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE SMART !!! LOL BUT IF U GUYS R SMARTER U CAN BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME !!! LOL ENTRY FEE IS EVEN $20 !!! IMAGINE THAT !!! LOL BTW THERE'S THIS GUY BY THE NAME OF JAMES FIELD THAT PLAYS THERE AND LOVES 2 GAMBLE BECAUSE HE TRUELY BELIEVES THAT HE' A HUSTLER !!! LOL THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN BILL LINTON BELIEVE ME !!!! LOL I MEAN HE JUST STINKS !!! LOL BUT DON'T GAMBLE WITH HIM UNTIL AFTER THE TOURNAMENT NOT B4 BECAUSE I REALLY THINK THAT HE'S IN KAHOOTZ WITH THE NEW HALF OWNERS IN SOME VERY SHADY AFFAIRS AND THEY MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER HIM 2 BE 1 OF THEIR RINGERS !!!! LOL GO FIGURE !!! LMFAO ANYWAYS HERE'S WHAT THE FISH LOOKS LIKE AND DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EAZY $$$$ !!!! LOL :eek:

nathandumoulin
04-18-2010, 02:11 PM
It took me about 10 minutes to read through that mess.

....can I have my 10 minutes back now please? :confused:

Danktrees
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
wow...just wow.

seems like a lot of trouble to go thru just to win 100 dollars or less.

Gatz
04-18-2010, 10:02 PM
:rotflmao1: That shit is just TERRIBLE. I couldn't even read half of it. Never seen someone "LOL" so much in my life. I love the red chalk btw.....

terminal_288
04-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Things that drive me up the wall. 1)red chalk, 2)pool tables with "logos" on the cloth, 3)posts in ALL caps, 4)using web slang (lol) every second word almost as bad as swearing every second word. that is all

nabeel
04-19-2010, 06:15 AM
wow...just wow.

seems like a lot of trouble to go thru just to win 100 dollars or less.

no trouble at all ! these guys play way worse than u do CEDRIC !!! LOL:eek:

cueboy007
04-19-2010, 09:11 AM
:rotflmao1: That shit is just TERRIBLE. I couldn't even read half of it. Never seen someone "LOL" so much in my life. I love the red chalk btw.....

I've counted 14 "LOL" in this post.
And who's in that picture?

Danktrees
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM

so whats the point of playing them then? the little bit of money they give u isnt worth the waste of time and aggravation. plus if u have to conciously play like a bum then it's stupid to go play. there's hustling and then there's just being dumb.

seether
04-19-2010, 07:04 PM
What red chalk,I use blue chalk.I never seen tables with logos on them,at lease here in Edmonton,they look nice though,but RED CHALk? I will never use red chalk.

The Beginner
04-19-2010, 10:18 PM
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1: