PDA

View Full Version : One-Handed Bankpool Runout

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 03:58 AM
WOOOOO!! Just broke and ran a bank pool rack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTev_bdhBcg Toughest thing I've done so far on camera.

jay helfert
06-23-2010, 04:21 AM
WOOOOO!! Just broke and ran a bank pool rack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTev_bdhBcg Toughest thing I've done so far on camera.

Cut that sh-t out Jesse! Banking all those balls one handed jacked up is sick! I'm starting to hate on you. :crying:
P.S. That last long rail bank was the best!

MOJOE
06-23-2010, 04:48 AM
Impressive! Nice.

poolandpokerman
06-23-2010, 04:54 AM
That was great banking, maybe we need a one handed bank tourney at the DCC next year, we have a one handed one-pocket tourney already.

tom

Johnnyt
06-23-2010, 04:55 AM
WOW, that is sick. Nicely done. Johnnyt

gbru
06-23-2010, 05:14 AM
I was curious why you didn't spot the other 3 balls that went on the break and try to get them also....?

That would have been even sweeter....:smile:

Great shooting though...!

JasonCrugar
06-23-2010, 05:22 AM

holy crap man. 1 handed jacked up bank pool..... f this ima try bowling or darts . thanks for ruining pool for me LOL. in all seriousness that is sick.

SpiderWebComm
06-23-2010, 05:29 AM
Wow.............

JStarkweather
06-23-2010, 05:30 AM
Very nice out! Well done.

marek
06-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Thats was some great shooting man! Great banks! :) I play one-handed myself quite often but this was wicked! My best achievement playing one-handed was to run all 6 colours on snooker table.. :D

LGSM3
06-23-2010, 06:49 AM

you interested in any action playing this way? not woofing but will freeze up some k's if u wanna come south

Chi2dxa
06-23-2010, 07:12 AM
Most impressive!!!

JoeyA
06-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Heyyyyyyyy, that was awesome!

I was almost knuckle-headed enough to click off of the video after you made the last ball. Glad I didn't. You've got a good woman there. :D

CrossSideLarry
06-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Magnificent.

Tom In Cincy
06-23-2010, 08:13 AM
It has been a long time since I have been this impressed with someone on AZBilliards... all I can say is WOW... and how nice it was to share that with your lady. Sweetness shared is twice as Sweet.

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 11:35 AM
you interested in any action playing this way? not woofing but will freeze up some k's if u wanna come south

I love to gamble, but between the school, the kid and the wife I can only play people visiting Medford, OR. I appreciate all the comments, thank you very much.

3andstop
06-23-2010, 05:56 PM
I just finished an afternoon of playing one pocket. I felt real good with my game today.

Now, I just broke my stick and I'm on my way out to buy a bowling ball.

Wow .............

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I just finished an afternoon of playing one pocket. I felt real good with my game today.

Now, I just broke my stick and I'm on my way out to buy a bowling ball.

Wow .............

You too can be this good one handed, it only takes hours upon hours of failure, misses and cramped arm muscles every single day. I would stick with being a normal pool player, the satisfaction level is higher consistently. Thank you and enjoy that one pocket, the greatest pool game ever.... right behind straight pool maybe.

poolcuemaster
06-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Fantastic shooting Jesse I liked that your gal was happy for your sucess also.--Leonard

LAlouie
06-23-2010, 06:32 PM

LAlouie
06-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Great Gamble&Huff song sung by the O'Jays !!!
Annoying as hell for this video !!!

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Great Gamble&Huff song sung by the O'Jays !!!
Annoying as hell for this video !!!

Sorry, it was 5am and we had been up all night partying. not the best time to make editing decisions. can't please everyone. you might like it better after a few drinks! ;)

LAlouie
06-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Sorry, it was 5am and we had been up all night partying. not the best time to make editing decisions. can't please everyone. you might like it better after a few drinks! ;)

It might be the answer for those people who want to make pool more popular.:smile::smile::smile:

chevybob20
06-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Did I see a pivot? Maybe not. Great shooting. That was impressive.

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 07:06 PM

what's a pivot?

Blue Hog ridr
06-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Nothing to worry about guys, its just trick photography.

I watched Jesse run a rack on UTube along time ago and remembered thinking, who is this guy. Next thing ya know he shows up here running a rack jacked from behind his back, trick shots and now a rack of banks.
I know 2 things.

1. I'm not gambling with Jesse
2. I'm not pissing him off when he has a pistol in his hand.

Good stuff Jesse, you've taken a part of pool to a new art form and made us
2 handed bangers look bad. I see a DVD in the making here.

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Nothing to worry about guys, its just trick photography.

I watched Jesse run a rack on UTube along time ago and remembered thinking, who is this guy. Next thing ya know he shows up here running a rack jacked from behind his back, trick shots and now a rack of banks.
I know 2 things.

1. I'm not gambling with Jesse
2. I'm not pissing him off when he has a pistol in his hand.

Good stuff Jesse, you've taken a part of pool to a new art form and made us
2 handed bangers look bad. I see a DVD in the making here.

Thank you. 2 things to know
1. I'm obsessed with accomplishing impossible sounding pool challenges, I have lots of free time to beat myself up trying, and gambling with me is always an enjoyable experience.
2. My wife is the only person you need to worry about pissing off!

(in retrospect that was more than 2 items.....haha)

14-1StraightMan
06-23-2010, 07:30 PM

You know you are my Hero............ Great video.

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 07:33 PM
You know you are my Hero............ Great video.

thanks, but you're my hero, great 100+ run, I'm still stuck at 98 now that I'm foolishly obsessed with this one handed challenge. Keep up the great shooting.

zy112
06-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Like the last video...AWESOME!

Patrick53212
06-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Great shooting!! I also watched a few others you had posted. I have been practicing shooting racks with my off hand and practicing one handed jacked up with my dominant hand. I can definitely appreciate the practice to get this good! Damn...I have a long way to go.

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Great shooting!! I also watched a few others you had posted. I have been practicing shooting racks with my off hand and practicing one handed jacked up with my dominant hand. I can definitely appreciate the practice to get this good! Damn...I have a long way to go.

thank you. keep practicing. it will seem like no improvement for a long time and then like magic you'll have a breakthrough and it will be effortless. It takes a positive attitude to believe in the improvement when you can't see whats happening under the surface.

zy112
06-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Jesse.... Just curious, whats your speed two handed compared to one handed? Are you a monster player lol or just mastered the one handed deal? Hell your one handed speed would beat a lot of people

JesseAllred
06-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Jesse.... Just curious, whats your speed two handed compared to one handed? Are you a monster player lol or just mastered the one handed deal? Hell your one handed speed would beat a lot of people

well.......how do you answer that without sounding egotistical!

I have gambled with many pros and won a lot of tournaments. I dropped out of school when I was 12, won my first tournament at 15 and made a living playing pool for a few years before joining the army. It's all up to interpretation, but you could say I'm excessively confident in my game to the point of insanity. I tell everyone to believe they're the best player in the world, unfortunately it only works if you're crazy enough to actually believe it.

Darn! Guess I failed as far as not sounding like an egomaniac. haha

doctorb98
06-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Just watched some of your videos and really wish I hadn't because the little bit a pool playing manhood I had acquired over the years just shriveled up :frown:...

LAlouie
06-24-2010, 12:16 AM

Don't you need bridge to execute a pivot.

"CaliRed".
06-24-2010, 03:27 AM
great shooting, man! Great shape on all of them and the straight backs out in the middle of the table with the cueball are very impressive.

Congratulations:smile:

mjantti
06-24-2010, 04:49 AM
It's rare to see videos and say "I can never do that". Last time I had that feeling when was watching Venom's trickshots. Amazing feat, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

JesseAllred
06-24-2010, 08:53 AM
It's rare to see videos and say "I can never do that". Last time I had that feeling when was watching Venom's trickshots. Amazing feat, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

I had that same feeling when I first started trying to bank out the rack. My wife came in to watch and three tries later I did it. Guess I'll have to keep her.

driven
06-24-2010, 06:38 PM
holy cow!! but what drives you to play one handed>???
steven

I too, can't do that.

dabarbr
06-24-2010, 07:03 PM
After being around pool for over 50 years, there's not too much I haven't seen so it takes a bit to impress me, but you surely did. Great shooting and keep posting. I want to see more.

1on1pooltournys
06-24-2010, 07:51 PM

You could of won at least 20k ... doubt it now...

But nice shooting anyway!!

DogsPlayingPool
06-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Very cool. And judging by the end of that video, a good way to get girls. :grin-square:

Donkey Puncher
06-24-2010, 09:31 PM
well.......how do you answer that without sounding egotistical!

I have gambled with many pros and won a lot of tournaments. I dropped out of school when I was 12, won my first tournament at 15 and made a living playing pool for a few years before joining the army. It's all up to interpretation, but you could say I'm excessively confident in my game to the point of insanity. I tell everyone to believe they're the best player in the world, unfortunately it only works if you're crazy enough to actually believe it.

Darn! Guess I failed as far as not sounding like an egomaniac. hahaI really enjoyed your comment last time we Hung out..." These poor SOB's have no idea...."

Donkey Puncher
06-24-2010, 09:34 PM
you interested in any action playing this way? not woofing but will freeze up some k's if u wanna come southWhy don't you re-word your statement, "I don't like money. Wanna play?"

Donkey Puncher
06-24-2010, 09:40 PM
you interested in any action playing this way? not woofing but will freeze up some k's if u wanna come southWhy don't you re-word your statement, "I don't like money. Wanna play?"

AZE
06-24-2010, 11:37 PM
hands down the best part of this vid is your girl at the end. pretty awesome that she was that excited for you.

edit: no pun intended, lol.

JesseAllred
06-24-2010, 11:38 PM
You could of won at least 20k ... doubt it now...

But nice shooting anyway!!

Thanks. It was never about the money. Too many people already knew how good I play one handed, and I'm more into gambling with two hands, it's much easier. lol

mjantti
06-25-2010, 01:42 AM
I had that same feeling when I first started trying to bank out the rack. My wife came in to watch and three tries later I did it. Guess I'll have to keep her.

Definitely a keeper. :grin:

ike380
06-25-2010, 06:49 AM
I wish I had such a skill in my bag of tricks! Very well done.

JesseAllred
06-25-2010, 11:29 AM
hands down the best part of this vid is your girl at the end. pretty awesome that she was that excited for you.

edit: no pun intended, lol.

lol. I think she was just excited that we would finally get to go to bed! It was 4am.

richiebalto
06-25-2010, 10:20 PM
u have to be playing camera tricks that is just out of this world but i know its true because i seen u run like 30 balls 14 1 one handed jacked up u should take that show on the road i cant see anybody beating u one handed jacked up do u realise u are the best in the world at what u do

JesseAllred
06-25-2010, 10:58 PM
u have to be playing camera tricks that is just out of this world but i know its true because i seen u run like 30 balls 14 1 one handed jacked up u should take that show on the road i cant see anybody beating u one handed jacked up do u realise u are the best in the world at what u do

thank you Richie,

I always hear about some kid in a little village in the hills in China or Taiwan who is the best player who ever lived, so I know there's some kid in a basement somewhere who's like an Einstein one handed, but I would be happy being the guy with the one handed record on camera! lol

JesseAllred
06-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Had family in town recently. They are leaving now, so I am going back to trying for a large straight pool run one handed. I also am going to try to run 15 balls in one pocket again. Only got to 9 last try.

JesseAllred
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
I wish I had such a skill in my bag of tricks! Very well done.

Just got a new tip, a Kamui. I've never tried a layered tip. Does anyone use Kamui, or a layered tip? What do you think of them?

mnorwood
07-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Wow!!! Hats off to you dude. You are all that....

JesseAllred
07-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Wow!!! Hats off to you dude. You are all that....

Thank you. I'm almost done making another video. Hope your weekend went well so far.

Donkey Puncher
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Hey Jesse, PM me your phone # I gotta tell you some shit

Underclocked
07-03-2010, 11:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/jessejallred#p/u

Jesse, you still aint right! :grin: