PDA

View Full Version : Five Dollar Day @ Sharkeys In The QCA

iowa_player
06-23-2010, 11:13 AM
As many already know Jesse Bowman is running a great poolhall
the the quad cities . The tables have been recovered and are playing
great . On Wednesdays you can play all the pool you want for only $5 :shocked: there are also drink specials and $5 burger baskets !

With these awesome price's a lot of people come in so there is always
a game to be had ! If you need a lesson or two Little Joe is there
most Wednesdays . I will be there around 3pm today till around
9pm . I hope to see some of you there !

Larry :smile:

Cuaba
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
I'll make it up sometime this summer.

iowa_player
06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
I'll make it up sometime this summer.

Look forward to meeting you sir !
For those who don't know the address
I will post it below come on out !!!

Sharkey's <> 2902 E Kimberly Rd Davenport, IA 52807

trustyrusty
06-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Joe sees someone get balls, and start practicing 1P on the blue cloth table and scadaddles.....DUCK.....lol. I stopped in there for a bit on Monday (apparently not the best day to show up), banged some around for a bit, and hit the road. I was told about a small tourney that night, but didn't want the hour and a half drive home afterwards in what was likely to be severe weather. I wish Wednesdays were a good day for me, but I will try to make a Saturday (ring game) at least ONCE....:p

mosconiac
06-23-2010, 07:17 PM
...but I will try to make a Saturday (ring game) at least ONCE....:p
Just dropping in to see if anyone knows why my ears are burning?!?!

iowa_player
06-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Just dropping in to see if anyone knows why my ears are burning?!?!

:p :thumbup:

action420
06-23-2010, 08:48 PM
HEY Larry thanks for the post and i hope everyone makes it out on a Wednesday sometime to check it out. I dont work but if u want me to stop by give me a shout.Also stop in for a weekday tourny sun thurs 8 ball tourny $12 entry fee includes free pool from 7pm tell close and mon night 9 ball $15 entry fee includes 9 ball break pot which is currently at over $130 all tourmys are handicapped. thank you JESSE BOWMAN

iowa_player
06-24-2010, 08:32 AM
HEY Larry thanks for the post and i hope everyone makes it out on a Wednesday sometime to check it out. I dont work but if u want me to stop by give me a shout.Also stop in for a weekday tourny sun thurs 8 ball tourny $12 entry fee includes free pool from 7pm tell close and mon night 9 ball $15 entry fee includes 9 ball break pot which is currently at over $130 all tourmys are handicapped. thank you JESSE BOWMAN

Your welcome bro. who won last monday night ?
Did Pun get 2nd again ? :D

Larry

Chi2dxa
06-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Throw in some of those homemade Potato chips and the world will beat a path to your door!