PDA

View Full Version : Fargo Billiards

barber23
06-23-2010, 05:25 PM
I wanted to thank Fargo Billiards especially Mike Page. I have had the opportunity to go and play in his Monday night 9 ball tournament a couple of times and most recently placed 3rd this past week. He runs a awesome business and his staff is beyond proffesional and gracious to all. I would ask if you are ever in the Fargo, ND area or within 300 miles of it you make a point to check out this pool room it is truely the gem of the billiard industry not only in the U.S. but most likely in the western hemisphere.

Thanks again Mike

Chad Barber

Slingshot 14
06-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Will be goin there before the end of summer, have heard nothing but good things about that place from family that lives there.

Scott Lee
06-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Chad...I couldn't agree with you more! Randyg and I are looking forward to our next pool school at Mike's room, Sept. 10-12. It's just a pleasure being there, let alone teaching or playing! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I wanted to thank Fargo Billiards especially Mike Page. I have had the opportunity to go and play in his Monday night 9 ball tournament a couple of times and most recently placed 3rd this past week. He runs a awesome business and his staff is beyond proffesional and gracious to all. I would ask if you are ever in the Fargo, ND area or within 300 miles of it you make a point to check out this pool room it is truely the gem of the billiard industry not only in the U.S. but most likely in the western hemisphere.

Thanks again Mike

Chad Barber

barber23
06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Wish I could be there Scott. I will be moving to Phoenix soon, however I should mention there is a big 9 ball tournament in July I believe it starts on the 23rd the payout should be good based on other big tournaments they had. 8 ball and 9 ball on 7' diamond pro-am tables. I have to say again 1st class all the way that includes the food as well. They just recovered all the 9 foot tables I am not sure of the 7 footers. You just have to see to believe.

Chad Barber

Measle Ball
06-23-2010, 09:34 PM
I should pay a visit to my cousin in Fargo sometime and check out Fargo Billiards- and drop in and see my relatives in New Effington, SD as well - and maybe schedule it around Labor Day (maybe next year???) so I can check out the steam exhibit in Rollag, MN!

Such a vacation would be MOST fun.

barber23
06-23-2010, 10:50 PM
You won't be disapointed.

Chad Barber

mikepage
06-24-2010, 05:46 AM

Thanks again Mike

Chad Barber

Thanks for the kind words Chad.

Always a pleasure when you come up for a visit. And congratulations on your 3rd place finish. That was a pretty tough field of 31 players on Monday.

barber23
06-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Mike even if the field was full of world champions and I went 2 and out it is always MY PLEASURE to come to Fargo Billiards. Keep up the good work.

Chad Barber