PDA

View Full Version : If you've read my blog, please help me out

akaTrigger
06-24-2010, 06:02 AM
If you've read my blog, I have this "question and answer thing" going on right now but it ends tomorrow (June 25th) and I'd like a few more questions for the piece I'm working on.

Please check out this post and send me question(s) at the link in the blog article if have good questions that have come to mind when you have read my blog before.

http://pooljourney.blogspot.com/2010/05/ask-me-question.html

Thanks!

akaTrigger
06-24-2010, 08:40 AM
I already got two really great questions. Thank you!

s'portplayer
06-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Just submitted my question. Please don't hold it against me.

Shaft
06-24-2010, 09:46 AM
I did not know you had a Blog. Thanks for the link, I will drop in from time to time. Nice page design.

Can you give us an example of the kind of questions you are soliciting?
Philosophical or technical?
...What is the meaning of life?
...What tip do you like best?
...What do you really think of CTE:D?

(BTW, is that a picture of you/your bridge hand in the top banner, or a stock photo?)

3RAILKICK
06-24-2010, 10:03 AM

I went to your blog. Found some cool stuff.

That river is very cool.

The joke about the couple talking is hilarious and spot on. Especially searching for the meaning of what was not said.(the investigation by committee).

This is why in many conversations-the guy will wait for clues for the right direction (or escape routes) to take his next response. In general, guys are simple. Gals-not so much.

So, from guys-depending on how much time is available to talk about something(or faced with no way to avoid it)-you may often hear the 'ahhh-OK' strategy. Which means-we don't get it -but let's not discuss or argue about it again and again-OK?

Any horse connection? joke/azb handle?

Take care

3railkick

I don't get it

akaTrigger
06-24-2010, 10:41 AM
I did not know you had a Blog. Thanks for the link, I will drop in from time to time. Nice page design.

Can you give us an example of the kind of questions you are soliciting?
Philosophical or technical?
...What is the meaning of life?
...What tip do you like best?
...What do you really think of CTE:D?

(BTW, is that a picture of you/your bridge hand in the top banner, or a stock photo?)

Yep, that is me in the photo. :)

I am looking for questions that come to mind as you read my blog (I tend to be vague so people have had questions about me or what I am writing about).

I have received some great questions that have nothing to do with my blog, which has been cool. So, I'll also take questions people might have for me as a pool player in general, or about me in general.

Thanks for the questions. ;)

akaTrigger
06-24-2010, 10:43 AM
I went to your blog. Found some cool stuff.

That river is very cool.

The joke about the couple talking is hilarious and spot on. Especially searching for the meaning of what was not said.(the investigation by committee).

Any horse connection? joke/azb handle?

Take care

3railkick

I don't get it

Yea, that joke is awesome!

As assume you are asking about the akatrigger connection to a horse? If so, I will include that as one of the questions. I wrote a blog entry about it because I get asked about it a lot and will link to that when I write up the answers.

Thanks!!

akaTrigger
06-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Just submitted my question. Please don't hold it against me.

It was a good one! I may email you for more clarification, though, like you said I could.

Thanks!

poolplayer2093
06-24-2010, 12:24 PM
If you've read my blog, I have this "question and answer thing" going on right now but it ends tomorrow (June 25th) and I'd like a few more questions for the piece I'm working on.

Please check out this post and send me question(s) at the link in the blog article if have good questions that have come to mind when you have read my blog before.

http://pooljourney.blogspot.com/2010/05/ask-me-question.html

Thanks!
if you unblock me i'll ask you a blog question

s'portplayer
06-24-2010, 01:02 PM
It was a good one! I may email you for more clarification, though, like you said I could.

Thanks!

haha. I will hold my breath with giddy anticipation

UrackmIcrackm
06-24-2010, 05:16 PM

I've got two questions in regards to your quest for questions. Will your response blog be in the form of a Q & A interview where you post all the questions and answers in one blog post?

We know the quest for questions ends on the 25th but when can we expect to see the blog pertaining to this quest?

3andstop
06-25-2010, 05:52 AM
I didn't even know what a blog was until just now, and to be able to ask it questions ..... well now that's the cat's ass! I've been using this big black 8 ball that I shake and turn over for years. Technology sure has changed.

akaTrigger
06-25-2010, 09:15 AM
haha. I will hold my breath with giddy anticipation

You can breathe now!

I've got two questions in regards to your quest for questions. Will your response blog be in the form of a Q & A interview where you post all the questions and answers in one blog post?

We know the quest for questions ends on the 25th but when can we expect to see the blog pertaining to this quest?

I was only taking Q's via the online form. :p lol

I'll bend the rules for you this one time, lol. (BTW, how do you come up with such funny posts all the time?!)

Will your response blog be in the form of a Q & A interview where you post all the questions and answers in one blog post? Yes, it will be a Q and A type format on my blog and in one post (maybe two if I get long-winded with my answers).

We know the quest for questions ends on the 25th but when can we expect to see the blog pertaining to this quest? Hopefully in a week or two. :)

Sent you a question!

Argonath

Thank you!

UrackmIcrackm
06-25-2010, 09:35 AM
if you unblock me i'll ask you a blog question

Unblocking you so that you can ask a question would defeat the purpose of having blocked you. :nono:

I was only taking Q's via the online form. :p lol

I'll bend the rules for you this one time, lol. (BTW, how do you come up with such funny posts all the time?!)

Will your response blog be in the form of a Q & A interview where you post all the questions and answers in one blog post? Yes, it will be a Q and A type format on my blog and in one post (maybe two if I get long-winded with my answers).

We know the quest for questions ends on the 25th but when can we expect to see the blog pertaining to this quest? Hopefully in a week or two. :)

You're very kind to "bend the rules" for me, it is much appreciated, thank you! :) In answer to your question - I only utilize my witticism when posting on here (this also accounts for why I have a low post count). :thumbup:

UrackmIcrackm
07-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Hopefully in a week or two. :)

I either missed it, can't find it, or it didn't happen. :confused:

Mike in MN
07-21-2010, 07:40 PM

<---- Also curious about this. Can we expect it soon, Melinda?

akaTrigger
07-21-2010, 07:47 PM
<---- Also curious about this. Can we expect it soon, Melinda?

I have been working on the replies and am almost ready but need a few more days because things keep coming up at work and home. Sorry guys! :o Give me just a few more days... :)

Sweet of you two to notice. :)

hdgis1
07-22-2010, 05:01 AM
Are you ever gonna tell us what really happened in Vegas with Jay?:D

Chris

poolplayer2093
07-22-2010, 05:06 AM
Unblocking you so that you can ask a question would defeat the purpose of having blocked you. :nono:

You're very kind to "bend the rules" for me, it is much appreciated, thank you! :) In answer to your question - I only utilize my witticism when posting on here (this also accounts for why I have a low post count). :thumbup:

So what you're saying is that you think she's afraid she wouldn't be able to stop thinking about me!

now it makes sense

akaTrigger
07-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Are you ever gonna tell us what really happened in Vegas with Jay?:D

Chris

Hi Chris,

It was in Reno, not Vegas. ;)

Well, here is what happened: We saw each other in the hallway of the Reno Bar Table Tourney and decided to take a pic. Then he said "tell everyone that pic was taken right after we left the chapel."

There's the story. :o

s'portplayer
07-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey Gang, I don't if anyone has been keeping up with Trigger..... silly question I know.... we all keep up with Trig in one way or another.

But anyway, I'm specifically commenting on her blog and the questions people sent in to be answered.

She drug her feet, but she FINALLLLLLLLY answered the questions on her blog, http://pooljourney.blogspot.com/2010/07/answers-to-your-questions.html, so let's show her some her luv and check 'em out.

As a lil bribe to get more people to visit, she talks about her bra in one of the questions.