PDA

View Full Version : 3-Cushion Billiard Table Installed at Breakers, Pittsburgh, PA!!!

cachiocca
06-25-2010, 02:30 AM
Hi All
Not sure if this is the correct forum to announce this type of thing, or if I have offered the game table properly...

I am proud to say that Breakers in Dormont, PA - Paul Mottey's place (often referred to as Senior) has installed a heated Chevillotte 3-cushion Billiard Table. Although I do not know how to play the game I am excited to see this addition to my home room, and the opportunity to learn the game. I absolutely mean no offense to the APA bar-box players who used the 7ft Diamond it replaced, but I think it is a great addition to the room!!! You can play on the other table :)

I offer pics of Senior himself breaking-in the table the night of installation.

http://www.chiocca.com/LPlogo/042.jpg

http://www.chiocca.com/LPlogo/041.jpg

Hope to see you there!

PS: Lee - does that mean I need ANOTHER cue???

scruffy1
06-25-2010, 02:44 AM
I think if more people had the opportunity to learn and play the game,there would be a lot more of these tables out there! My "bucket list" is to become
fairly o.k at this game!lol

billiardshot
06-25-2010, 04:50 AM
I hope Breakers in Dormont, PA or Paul Mottey will let USBA know. So they can add the Room to their list www.usba.net , [should post thread in the Carom Billiard Section]

Black-Balled
06-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi All...

PS: Lee - does that mean I need ANOTHER cue???

Yes, you do need a 3c cue. Immediately.

SpiderWebComm
06-25-2010, 05:48 AM
I'd love to get a 3c lesson from someone who can play it well.

peterskw
06-26-2010, 06:41 AM
Breaker's is such a nice pool room and this is a great addition!!

Pete

BisonBilliards
07-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Great addition!

I frequently travel to Pittsburgh, PA (where I went to college) to visit old friends, I will have to stop in next time and play on your new table :) I just started playing 3 cushion about six months ago, haven't had the opportunity to play anywhere else other than my pool room.

Hope to see you soon!

Jr.