PDA

View Full Version : Latest Cue Tattoo Creations from Castillo Leather Goods

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-01-2010, 01:40 AM
I just wanted to share the latest Cue Tattoo creations from Castillo Leather Goods.
The first Cue Tattoo is called "Ornate Celtic Cross" which is very similar to the original Celtic Cross wrap but with some ornate celtic looping around the cross.

For those of you that are not familiar with the Cue Tattoo, let me add: The Cue Tattoo is a handcrafted leather cue wrap that can replace your current linen or leather wrap. The artful designs are hand burned into each unique leather wrap. Some features of this unique leather wrap include:
- Handcrafted Artwork
- Uniquely designed Leather Wraps
- Installation Available.
- Can Replace any linen or leather wrap
- Cue Maker Inquiries Welcome
- YOUR design or one of our Stock designs ....
- or, Stock Designs, or Custom Design work available.

The second Cue Tattoo is called "Reverse Celtic Points". This was actually inspired by a backgammon board. I thought this would be an excellent way to dress up a cue with some very unique points.

monchiwai
07-01-2010, 02:12 AM
I like both!

keep us posted with latest pics when cases are done :thumbup:

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-01-2010, 09:42 AM
I like both!

I definately will. I'm currently working on a case that will have some Celtic Cross artwork on it and also a new style of butterfly 3x6 and 4x8 due to popular demand.
I'll post pics and put them on my website.

Thanks,
Gil Castillo

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-03-2010, 06:44 AM

Be sure to check my web site at www.CastilloLeatherGoods.com frequently as new Cue Tattoo designs are always coming.

And, now is the time to take advantage of my 50% off Customer Appreciation Sale.

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-03-2010, 06:59 AM
Attached are some photos of the Cue Tattoo installed on a cue. Please note that these are NOT the same patterns as shown in the original post.

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-06-2010, 06:40 AM
These are the most unique leather wraps that you'll ever see.

Did I mention that I can do a Cue Tattoo with YOUR design ... if you want. PM me with your requirements.

Sarnia Shorty
07-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Gil,

I was just on the website and I am really liking some of those wraps. I was curious though if someone had a design or picture they liked is it possible to get a wrap made with said picture?

Shorty

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Gil,

I was just on the website and I am really liking some of those wraps. I was curious though if someone had a design or picture they liked is it possible to get a wrap made with said picture?

Shorty

Shorty, Send your design to calego@sbcglobal.net. I'll tell you if I can do it and give you an estimate of how much it will cost to make a Cue Tattoo of YOUR design.

YES I CAN!

Sarnia Shorty
07-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Actually I don't have one made yet but after reading your reply I will start working on it. Hopefully I can get something to you soon. Thanks a lot.

trustyrusty
07-07-2010, 01:42 PM
more GREAT works of art from Gil....keep 'em coming

For those who have only seen pics - these wraps feel really nice too (not exactly what you'd think just from seeing pics).

If I pick up one of the Samsara jumpbreaks that I've been looking at, I'll send it to Gil and have him swap the stock leather wrap out for an original creation. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-10-2010, 03:12 PM
more GREAT works of art from Gil....keep 'em coming

For those who have only seen pics - these wraps feel really nice too (not exactly what you'd think just from seeing pics).

If I pick up one of the Samsara jumpbreaks that I've been looking at, I'll send it to Gil and have him swap the stock leather wrap out for an original creation. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Pick a design and Send it on over!

breakshot
07-10-2010, 06:10 PM
I like your creativity, and I think your work is very nice looking, but in an effort to not clog up the main thread with people trying to sell stuff, I think your stuff would do better in the wanted/for sale section.

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-11-2010, 12:30 AM
I like your creativity, and I think your work is very nice looking, but in an effort to not clog up the main thread with people trying to sell stuff, I think your stuff would do better in the wanted/for sale section.

It is not my intention to clog up the Main Forum with items that are for sale that is the reason I did not post any prices on these wraps I simply put pictures up to show the new works of art.

jrt30004
07-11-2010, 07:53 AM
I just wanted to share the latest Cue Tattoo creations from Castillo Leather Goods.
The first Cue Tattoo is called "Ornate Celtic Cross" which is very similar to the original Celtic Cross wrap but with some ornate celtic looping around the cross.

For those of you that are not familiar with the Cue Tattoo, let me add: The Cue Tattoo is a handcrafted leather cue wrap that can replace your current linen or leather wrap. The artful designs are hand burned into each unique leather wrap. Some features of this unique leather wrap include:
- Handcrafted Artwork
- Uniquely designed Leather Wraps
- Installation Available.
- Can Replace any linen or leather wrap
- Cue Maker Inquiries Welcome
- YOUR design or one of our Stock designs ....
- or, Stock Designs, or Custom Design work available.

The second Cue Tattoo is called "Reverse Celtic Points". This was actually inspired by a backgammon board. I thought this would be an excellent way to dress up a cue with some very unique points.

i really need to get on here and say how nice it was to meet gil yesterday at the gem city. he was great to talk to and took me through some of the features of his cases and cue tattoos. his work is amazing. truly amazing. i am still trying to convince my girl to but me the celtic cross pictured above:D anyway, if you are looking for qaulity leather and a nice guy, castillo leather is a pretty nice choice!:thumbup: thanks for the talk gil.
jason

CastilloLeatherGoods
07-21-2010, 06:55 AM
i really need to get on here and say how nice it was to meet gil yesterday at the gem city. he was great to talk to and took me through some of the features of his cases and cue tattoos. his work is amazing. truly amazing. i am still trying to convince my girl to buy me the celtic cross pictured above:D anyway, if you are looking for qaulity leather and a nice guy, castillo leather is a pretty nice choice!:thumbup: thanks for the talk gil.
jason

Jason, Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Do you think it would help if I talked to your girl about a Cue Tattoo for you? LOL

CastilloLeatherGoods
08-10-2010, 08:49 AM
I'll have these, as well as some other Cue Tattoos at the upcoming APA Nationals in Las Vegas. Look for me. I'll also be raffleing off some cues with the cue tattoo installed. I hope to see you there.