PDA

View Full Version : In Minneapolis this weekend

Scott Lee
07-01-2010, 06:31 AM
I'll be in the Twin Cities area today through Sunday. If anyone is interested in working with me, I have some time available. PM me for more information, and include your phone number. I'll call you right back.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Mike in MN
07-01-2010, 07:51 AM
I'll be there this weekend, but I'll have the wife with me. I don't think she'd understand if I ditched her for a day for pool lessons :p Hope you enjoy the Twin Cities, and I still hope we can meet up when you're in Fargo in a couple of months.

MN Kid
07-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Wish I could afford some lessons right now. God knows I NEED THEM! Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

RG

Scott Lee
07-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm planning for it...Sunday, Sept. 12, after pool school! See ya then!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I'll be there this weekend, but I'll have the wife with me. I don't think she'd understand if I ditched her for a day for pool lessons :p Hope you enjoy the Twin Cities, and I still hope we can meet up when you're in Fargo in a couple of months.

Scott Lee
07-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Randy...It won't be that long before Randyg gets to you! Got your PM, and I'll give you a call!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Wish I could afford some lessons right now. God knows I NEED THEM! Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

RG

Scott Lee
07-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I had a great lesson this afternoon at Two Stooges, and have another one there tomorrow...then another lesson at a private home in St. Paul on Sunday. Still open for Monday, if anyone is interested.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I'll be in the Twin Cities area today through Sunday. If anyone is interested in working with me, I have some time available. PM me for more information, and include your phone number. I'll call you right back.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com