PDA

View Full Version : Hardtimes 1 Hole

LAMas
07-01-2010, 03:50 PM
This week end.

This event has been moved to Hard Times in Bellflower, CA. It will be on July 3-4, beginning at Noon each day. Players meeting and draw is at 11 AM. The entry fee is $75 and we are limiting the field to the first 64 players. You can guarantee your spot by signing up in advance at Hard Times. They are generously adding $2,000 to the purse. I will be running the event for them.

All matches are a Race To Three, Double Elimination. First prize should be about $1,000 or more, depending on the size of the field. This is an annual event for all the best One Pocket players in the Southwest, so come on down if you like this game and want to see some good players in action. Many motels nearby and inexpensive.

If you have any questions, just ask me on here.

Fast Lenny
07-01-2010, 04:10 PM
How much is first place with a full field?

dabarbr
07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
How much is first place with a full field?

Lenny, pack up your gear and come on down and stream it for all to enjoy.

Fast Lenny
07-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Lenny, pack up your gear and come on down and stream it for all to enjoy.

Frank, I am working on trying to get out there this weekend bud, gotta talk the family into going to Cali, they can go to the beach while I go to Hard Times. I would just need the venue to set me up with table, chairs and internet. If they are willing to have me then I will work the wife a bit. :grin-square:

jay helfert
07-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Frank, I am working on trying to get out there this weekend bud, gotta talk the family into going to Cali, they can go to the beach while I go to Hard Times. I would just need the venue to set me up with table, chairs and internet. If they are willing to have me then I will work the wife a bit. :grin-square:

LOVE to have you do the streaming! Our guy (Andy Chen) is in Asia with his family now. We can handle the set up for you, no problem.
First prize should be $1,000 or more!

CrownCityCorey
07-01-2010, 07:07 PM

Hard Times would be happy to accommodate you.

Fast Lenny
07-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks guys for helping me out. Well I am going to be broadcasting this, everyone knows I love pool and especially one pocket. It will be fun to showcase some of the California boys playing one pocket. I worked my wife a bit and she and the family will go to the beach while I do this which is cool. :smile: