PDA

View Full Version : Chris Melling vs Darren Appleton - practical jokes

Roy Steffensen
07-02-2010, 01:19 AM
They are at the World 9-ball Championship now, and this was posted at another forum. Don't know what is true or not, let's see if Darren will respond :)

True or not - it made me laugh
------------------

Notherner tennis match with a twist here in qatar - practical jokes.....read on...

ball boy Butch throws the tennis ball in with the first practical joke and hides Mellings flip flop,

the game begins!

Melling blames Appleton, Melling does pooh in Appleton bathroom without flushing and stinks out his whole apartment 15 luv, Appleton bites back by watering Mellings bed right through - soaked 15-30!, Melling replies by soaking Daz shoes prior to his last match - squeltch squelth as hes walking round the table lol 40-30, then Daz takes game set and match with a wonderful match winner - toothpaste in Mellings shoes - Melling will have you believe there was human excrement in their too but not sure myself (surely not?!), and just to top it off, toothpaste in his trouser pockets too, Melling in absolute bits. They think its all over.......Austria next week, this some might say, is only the beginning! stay tuned!! LMAO!!!!

mouthwatering warm up to the Nadal Murray semi.. lol

Only in the pool world baby!!!......

roll on last 64.....

mjantti
07-02-2010, 05:15 AM
Haha, Craig is laughing his a** off :D

vagabond
07-02-2010, 05:49 AM
I wish u did not post it here.On this matter other Brit lads including k. Boyz are on daz`s side and poor chris is left alone to defend himself.I will let this thread die.

Black-Balled
07-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Pshw! There isn't an road player worth his salt that hasn't had that exact thing happen...

nathandumoulin
07-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Melling does pooh in Appleton bathroom without flushing and stinks out his whole apartment 15 luv

I can confirm this part of the story, as Darren posted comments about Melling stinking up his bathroom on his Facebook. :p