PDA

View Full Version : Venom's new video

Venomtrickshots
07-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Hi everybody!!
I'm posting this thread since I've made a new video! I know it's been a while i was not here but I was kinda busy with school exams and, of course, pool^^
Anyway, I'm also working on carom tables (think I'm gonna enter the french championship in a few month) and as a result I just made this small video!
As usual comments are welcome :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ozvZJIRTI

Florian "Venom"

Johnnyt
07-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Unbelievable. Well done and good luck in the French Championships. But I don't think you are going to need too much luck. Thanks for the video. Johnnyt

peterskw
07-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Pete

BHQ
07-04-2010, 07:40 AM
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
more more more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BHQ
07-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Pete
hi ya pete!!
can you do that stuff yet with your masse cue? :thumbup:

BHQ
07-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi everybody!!
I'm posting this thread since I've made a new video! I know it's been a while i was not here but I was kinda busy with school exams and, of course, pool^^
Anyway, I'm also working on carom tables (think I'm gonna enter the french championship in a few month) and as a result I just made this small video!

Florian "Venom"
your stroke and all that is incredible ,
but what i just cant get over is how you can hit the cueball while it's on the move and hit it as accuratley as on the first hit
love to see more of that

peterskw
07-04-2010, 08:30 AM
hi ya pete!!
can you do that stuff yet with your masse cue? :thumbup:

Hi Brent! How are you? No I can't do that with my masse cue--every once in a while I can get a little action like that. Wish I could do just a little of that!

Pete

Venomtrickshots
07-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks guys!

Fatboy
07-04-2010, 05:01 PM
man your amazing, keep it up out of 6 billion people you and maybe 2 or 3 other guys can do what you do,

JesseAllred
07-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks guys!

Awesome video! Love it. Keep up the good work. Good luck with everything.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jessejallred#p/u/4/jIj6eKKsUJw

bud green
07-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Fantastic as usual...you and Jesse should be friends. You're both a couple of mutants that do things others can barely conceive of, much less execute.

Florian, check out this video. Some nice shots that I'm sure you could learn real quick if you don't already know them:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWNM4ADpZAk

JB Cases
07-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Man I love how Florian serves NOTICE to the competition of what's coming their way! Great video as usual!

As for Miguel Torres - that shot at 1:03 is SICK SICK SICK!

SlickRick_PCS
07-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi everybody!!

Florian "Venom"

I kind of see you giving Martin Van Rhee some challenge if you were to go up against him in that discipline. Good luck, Venom. :thumbup:

JamisonNeu
07-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Great Video Florian.

freddy the beard
07-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Kid, you are ready for the big time.

Sincerely,
the Beard

BHQ
07-05-2010, 05:27 AM
Hi everybody!!

Florian "Venom"
florian, i'd like to ask you this
just give me a close guess if you can
what would you say is your success rate, percentage , on these type shots?
obviously the "misses" dont make the videos, but i'm just curious as the repeatability, i guess would be a good a word as any
hell, i'd like to see a video of the "misses" too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

JB Cases
07-05-2010, 05:46 AM
florian, i'd like to ask you this
just give me a close guess if you can
what would you say is your success rate, percentage , on these type shots?
obviously the "misses" dont make the videos, but i'm just curious as the repeatability, i guess would be a good a word as any
hell, i'd like to see a video of the "misses" too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

All I can say is that Florian spent a few minutes at our booth at the SBE and he didn't miss much. It took him about 20 seconds to get the speed of our cloth down and using a borrowed cue from our booth he nailed about five shots or so in quick order.

When I first saw his vids on YouTube I thought the same thing - the edited "makes" are awesome but he can never do a live show as some of the shots would take forever. I certainly don't think that this is the case now!

But if you do want to see the misses then buy a copy of the video RunOutMedia did with Florian. There are lots of misses left in on that one just to show how difficult some of the shots are.

I have watched it twice now and both times took me about twice as long as the video itself is because on several shots I am rewinding, watching, rewinding, watching, and so on.

ChazL
07-05-2010, 06:23 AM
Florian, your skills are incredible. Best of luck in the French championships.

mnorwood
07-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Awesome video Florian. You are a very talented individual. I hope you make more videos. :thumbup:

Venomtrickshots
07-05-2010, 04:16 PM
All I can say is that Florian spent a few minutes at our booth at the SBE and he didn't miss much. It took him about 20 seconds to get the speed of our cloth down and using a borrowed cue from our booth he nailed about five shots or so in quick order.

When I first saw his vids on YouTube I thought the same thing - the edited "makes" are awesome but he can never do a live show as some of the shots would take forever. I certainly don't think that this is the case now!

But if you do want to see the misses then buy a copy of the video RunOutMedia did with Florian. There are lots of misses left in on that one just to show how difficult some of the shots are.

I have watched it twice now and both times took me about twice as long as the video itself is because on several shots I am rewinding, watching, rewinding, watching, and so on.

first, thanks for all the comments. As you can see there aren't as much comments as in a regular pool tricks video on youtube, but every player know that this kind of shot is even more hard than on a pool table lol

Anyway, of course I do miss A LOT but JBcases just gives the perfect answer :) There are some shot I almost do 90 percent of the time, but some others like in that video are different. These shots are coming from a programm and each shot as to be done in 3 attempts. As it was the first time I saw the shots, It was more difficult, but it only took me an afternoon to do that video, and it was the frist time I was doing artistic billiard '(I play a little 3 cushion but not that much).
To conclude, what I would say is: when you see a video, consider that it takes between a month to 6 months for the shot which is done to be mastered in 3 attempts . Of course the rule only apply to the difficult one not the easier.^^

pulldapin
07-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Impressive...indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen. Great work. Look forward to seeing more and to your success. Carl

Poke N Hope
07-05-2010, 07:06 PM
I normally don't like to watch trick shots because a majority of the stuff I have seen are mostly just varations of the same old BS. But I like to watch yours because your creativity is out of the box compared to the other guys. I love your double and triple masse shots. :thumbup: