PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Funnies-Special Edition...

Tramp Steamer
07-04-2010, 07:52 AM
This special edition goes out to my good friend pt109 who suddenly, and mysteriously passed away this last...what? He didn't? He's still with us? Sorry, pt. My bad. :)

"A Bad Night At Black Rock (that's the name of a poolhall)"

A guy I know had been planning on spending some time at the poolhall with his buddies when his wife informed him that he was staying home for the evening.
"The last time you went to the poolhall you got drunk and puked all over your shirt." She said.
"But honey." He said. "I promise, I won't touch a drop of alcohol all night."
Finally, after an hour of begging, his wife okayed his going as long as he stayed off the booze.
He got to the poolhall, hooked up with his crew, and promptly proceded to get shitfaced. Three hours later he blew chunks all over his shirt.
"Damn!" He exclaimed. "My old lady is going to throw me out of the house for puking on my new shirt."
"Can I make a suggestion?" Asked the bartender, who was also owner of the poolroom. "All you need to do is have a $20 bill in your hand as you walk through your front door. Then, when she accuses you of barfing all over your shirt, tell her that some other drunk did it and gave you $20 to get the shirt cleaned."
Sure enough, as my drunk ass friend walked into his house, money in hand, his wife was waiting for him.
"You just couldn't help yourself, could you? You just had to get drunk and spew bile and booze all over your new shirt." She screamed.
"Honey, let me explain." He cried. "This drunken bum at the bar puked on me and gave me $20 to have it cleaned."
His wife snatched the money from his hand and noticed there were two $20 bills stuck together.
"Is that so." She asked. "Then where, pray tell, did this extra $20 bill come from?"
"Oh." Said my friend. "That's from the guy who shit my pants."

pt109
07-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Tramp
I am honored to be associated with the finest writer to come from your
state.
The reports of MY demise were ALSO greatly exaggerated.
I merely fell asleep during a 1-pocket match.
I had foolishly given up 10-7 and one consultation.I put the guy in a
tough position and dozed off while he was asking everybody in the
room for advice.When i woke up he was screaming on his cell at an
operator in Qatar "It's spelt E-F-R-E-N"!

I owe you bigtime...forget Dangerfield...you're my hero
pt <...his stomach istill hurts from laughter