PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Recovering My Cue

ryangm
09-21-2010, 10:27 AM
On may 25th, 2010 my eurowest jump break cue was given to Ted Harris of Southern Florida with the intent of having a new shaft made as the original shaft was stolen. It is now September 21st, 2010. I have been trying to contact Ted via email, Facebook and Telephone to no avail. Is there anyone out there who has the ability to contact Ted. I would appreciate ANY help in this matter.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I didn't know where to put it.

Sincerely,

Ryan Martin
ryangm@gmail.com

Pushout
09-21-2010, 12:04 PM
IIRC, Ted is notoriously slow about getting work done and getting back to customers. Work is good when you do get it, though.

h2o4170
09-21-2010, 12:22 PM
It may be slow but Ted is a stand up guy and your cue will be right when U get it back.Nothin to worry about. If a cue maker got things done on time we couldnt call him a cuemaker anymore. If you do have any trouble send me a pm with name and phone number and Ill call Ted or go by his shop for you.Not making excusses for him by any means but Ted is having some personal issues right now and has been very busy. By the way I think you made a good choice IMO Ted is the finnest cue Mech. around.

bobroberts
09-21-2010, 05:00 PM
It may be slow but Ted is a stand up guy and your cue will be right when U get it back.Nothin to worry about. If a cue maker got things done on time we couldnt call him a cuemaker anymore. If you do have any trouble send me a pm with name and phone number and Ill call Ted or go by his shop for you.Not making excusses for him by any means but Ted is having some personal issues right now and has been very busy. By the way I think you made a good choice IMO Ted is the finnest cue Mech. around.

last time i talked to ted he said he was up to his eyeballs in work.Be patient and you will receive your cue back in great shape.