PDA

View Full Version : Action Report

daniel
09-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Anybody got a contact number for Justin? I've emailed & PMed him & haven't received any answer. I bought a couple shirts in August & haven't received them & actually talked to him about them In Vegas while I was there in August.

or1pkt
09-22-2010, 05:43 PM
good luck, i feel your pain and hope it all works out with your order but remember dont complain too much or a lot of folks on here will flame you and tryto make you feel like your in the wrong for wanting your TAR order in a timely fashion

daniel
09-22-2010, 08:29 PM
I love what TAR has done for pool & enjoy their coverage & always buy the PPV. All I'm asking for is a little communication. A month is a little brutal to wait for a couple of T shirts.

JCIN
09-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Anybody got a contact number for Justin? I've emailed & PMed him & haven't received any answer. I bought a couple shirts in August & haven't received them & actually talked to him about them In Vegas while I was there in August.

I have replied to your PM.

JCIN
09-22-2010, 08:39 PM
I love what TAR has done for pool & enjoy their coverage & always buy the PPV. All I'm asking for is a little communication. A month is a little brutal to wait for a couple of T shirts.

There is a statement on the very front page of our store:

"Welcome to TheActionReport.com. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. We are usually faster but due to travel and other concerns it can take this long to receive your order."

That has been there since about June.

Your order was August 27. Today is September 22.

We are working on a deal to outsource all of our products in order to make them more easily available.

As with all orders if you are unhappy I will refund your purchase.

nathandumoulin
09-22-2010, 09:28 PM
There is a statement on the very front page of our store:

"Welcome to TheActionReport.com. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. We are usually faster but due to travel and other concerns it can take this long to receive your order."

That has been there since about June.

Increase the font about 10 fold Justin. A 150pt font should suffice. It seems clear that people aren't reading it and are holding you accountable. :p

easy-e
09-23-2010, 02:16 AM
good luck, i feel your pain and hope it all works out with your order but remember dont complain too much or a lot of folks on here will flame you and tryto make you feel like your in the wrong for wanting your TAR order in a timely fashion

You are very bitter and chilidish.

cleary
09-23-2010, 07:02 AM
I have a 2xl tar shirt for sale if you want it. It's got some pizza stains and smells of sweat and liquor and I may or may not have been wearing it for two weeks straight, but its for sale. $33 shipped 3 day air. Best deal in town.

Ktown D
09-23-2010, 07:50 AM
I have a 2xl tar shirt for sale if you want it. It's got some pizza stains and smells of sweat and liquor and I may or may not have been wearing it for two weeks straight, but its for sale. $33 shipped 3 day air. Best deal in town.

sold.....paypal sent.

daniel
09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
thanks Justin. Just a case of normal internet buyer paranoia. LOL

JCIN
09-23-2010, 12:26 PM
thanks Justin. Just a case of normal internet buyer paranoia. LOL

Totally understandable sir. Sorry I ship like old people screw. Appreciate your order and patience.

cleary
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Sorry I ship like old people screw

Do you smell like fresh baked bread when you walk into the post office?