PDA

View Full Version : Columbus, OH places to play....

Patrick53212
09-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Can anyone help me out with a listing (address would be helpful too!) of places to play in Columbus, OH. I just moved here from St. Louis. I would prefer somewhere that has Gold Crowns or Diamond tables for 9ft or 8ft tables and either Diamond or Valley for 7ft tables. Thanks!

Any info on regular tournaments would be much appreciated!

Patrick :thumbup:

hkwong
09-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Can anyone help me out with a listing (address would be helpful too!) of places to play in Columbus, OH. I just moved here from St. Louis. I would prefer somewhere that has Gold Crowns or Diamond tables for 9ft or 8ft tables and either Diamond or Valley for 7ft tables. Thanks!

Any info on regular tournaments would be much appreciated!

Patrick :thumbup:

Sportsmens
3965 Sullivant Ave.
Columbus, OH, 43228
Phone:
614-279-5888

Players Family Billiards
(614) 239-7665
4380 E Main St (Located in Whitehall Between Hamilton & Yearling)
Columbus, OH 43213

Trent
09-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Sportsmens
3965 Sullivant Ave.
Columbus, OH, 43228
Phone:
614-279-5888

Players Family Billiards
(614) 239-7665
4380 E Main St (Located in Whitehall Between Hamilton & Yearling)
Columbus, OH 43213

weve lost alot of pool rooms latley.

but these 2 will be around forever.:thumbup:

touney tonight is at scottys off brice and livingstion or the 8ball sportsbar 8 ball bar box

tuesday touney 9 ball sportsmans

wendsday granville street tavern, thirsty turtle bar box 8 ball

friday omalleys, 8 ball and scottys barbox 8 ball

thursday sportsmans has a billiards tourney (3 cushion)

cushions had a few tourneys cant remember what all days tho.

send me a email ill give you the DL on the place
marleycustomcues@yahoo.com

players and sportsmans is about the only place that theres action.
you get alot of cheap daily action at players but night action is mainly at sportsmans.

stating where you moved to would help as theres a few other rooms i didnt list.

Duane Tuula
09-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Always on the move! Gonna have to change your userid here :eek:

Patrick53212
09-25-2010, 01:27 PM
I really appreciate the information on places to play and local tournaments. You can't find much on the internet unless the places have websites.

Duane, I will probably be here for awhile (who knows though). I am doing a lot of traveling with this new position so I don't know how my game is going to be. I intend to play as much as I can though. I am single and gave my dog to my Mom due to the travel schedule. So, I can pretty much play when I want and as much as I want now. I am still hoping to get up to Beloit if I can. I am suppose to be in Milwaukee towards the end of October on business. May have to see if I can turn that into a weekend trip. You and Dave run one hell of a tournament and the turnouts are always good. Hell the Non-Masters event is tough...let alone the Open event. If you can place in the money in either of those two you have achieved something.