PDA

View Full Version : US Open rumor?

fastford
10-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Someone local said that scott frost and somebody from TAR got into a fight. Anybody know wut happend?

Bassmaster
10-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Heard the same thing...supposedly Scott bump somebody and the dude knocked him out??

fastford
10-23-2010, 10:37 PM
yeah heard it was a 1 hitter quitter

Josh Palmer
10-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Somebody knocked out the tweezer?

easy-e
10-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Someone please explain what happened!

beetle
10-24-2010, 06:46 AM
I saw him last night and didn't see any black eye, fat lip, etc. If he was knocked out it must have been a sleeper hold.

Hierovision
10-24-2010, 08:10 AM
He has a smallish cut on his lip and a HUGE bruise on his head.

acura9418
10-24-2010, 09:13 AM
wow i wonder what really went down

fastford
10-24-2010, 09:37 AM
I heard something about money but have nothing to make that claim.

ratnip
10-24-2010, 11:13 AM
No updates?

Ktown D
10-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I heard it was kinda quick.............:slap:

The Saw
10-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Ktown, funniest fight I ever saw was your boy the cannon and freezer at dcc years ago. Worst display of ***** fighting ever...... Lol....

dabarbr
10-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Somebody knocked out the tweezer?

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Dippy Dave for the time in question?

mnorwood
10-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Was the attacker a Samoan? :scratchhead:

12310bch
10-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Probably an argument about whose Quarter was next on the table.:thud:

Terry Ardeno
10-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Ktown, funniest fight I ever saw was your boy the cannon and freezer at dcc years ago. Worst display of ***** fighting ever...... Lol....

Saw,
I seen what the Saw said he saw, and you can't just let that hang out there like that! Please expound!

poolplayer2093
10-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Someone please explain what happened!

sounds like someone went all easy-e on scott frost!

rivercitysledge
10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
i seen the whole thing both times thought scott knew how to duck

fastford
10-24-2010, 05:21 PM
i seen the whole thing both times thought scott knew how to duck

Well what really happend??

rivercitysledge
10-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Well what really happend??

im not going to mention names but scott bought it all on both times

cleary
10-24-2010, 05:38 PM
I knew it wouldn't take long to end up on AZ. I don't really wanna add details but its a funny story.

fastford
10-24-2010, 05:45 PM
I knew it wouldn't take long to end up on AZ. I don't really wanna add details but its a funny story.

You can't keep me hanging I work nights and this is the best action I get! Spill the beans allready

UrackmIcrackm
10-24-2010, 05:46 PM

I'm impressed with how long it took to get here. Someone in another thread a few days ago tried to allude to it in a thread about something else at the open but no one took the bait.

Matt Stockman
10-24-2010, 05:48 PM
How does a guy go down from one punch? I've been in enough unfortunate situations to know from experience that you rarely land the first one squarely unless its a sucker punch.

Was he drunk? was he not paying attention? Was it Sonny Liston that cleaned his clock??

KoolKat9Lives
10-24-2010, 05:54 PM
How does a guy go down from one punch? I've been in enough unfortunate situations to know from experience that you rarely land the first one squarely unless its a sucker punch.

Was he drunk? was he not paying attention? Was it Sonny Liston that cleaned his clock??

Drunk? That's the rumor!

dannyb78
10-24-2010, 05:55 PM
First thing, there is know way this could be considered a fight.

The people in question where out side playing hop scotch. Scott tripped over a black cat trying to get his shoe laces. He fell down. He was spotted later posting wanted signs for the black cat.

fastford
10-24-2010, 06:21 PM

The people in question where out side playing hop scotch. Scott tripped over a black cat trying to get his shoe laces. He fell down. He was spotted later posting wanted signs for the black cat.

That is to funny!

Ky Boy
10-24-2010, 06:22 PM

No doubt a Samoan cat that sold him some of its 9 lives and then took them back???? lot of that going on lately!!! :wink:

cleary
10-24-2010, 06:42 PM
How does a guy go down from one punch?

No sucker punch. Just a fist like a brick and enough strength to bust through walls.

fastford
10-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Enough about cats what really went down

cleary
10-24-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm impressed with how long it took to get here. Someone in another thread a few days ago tried to allude to it in a thread about something else at the open but no one took the bait.

Yea, its been almost a week, but a lot of the good stuff never gets here.

The Saw
10-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Terry,

Don't recall the details anymore but it was spurred by beer on both sides and shannons ex Donna's mouth.... The latter had a lot to do with it.

It was like watching two sixth grade girls go at it. Not the ones from the hood, more like kids from the suburbs that have never seen a fight........

mlalum
10-24-2010, 06:54 PM

Cmon Cleary give em a hint. Like: Who is the largest man in the pool world?

Matt Stockman
10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
No sucker punch. Just a fist like a brick and enough strength to bust through walls.

I understand that some people can hit hard. I used to have an Irish friend that had so much surgical steel in his right fist that he could knock people cross-eyed. I was just surprised that this fella hit Scott square with one punch. People flinch when they see it coming - knocking people out with one punch like they do in the movies is hard to do.

fastford
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Is anyone who actually knows what happend going to fill us in?

Matt Stockman
10-24-2010, 07:32 PM

I've been trying to piece together what I think happened from the handful of clues that have been given in this thread, and I think the posters (who are in the know) may be exercising discretion. I think the party involved might be a respected member of the pool community.

I wouldn't drop his name either. Fights suck. People get hurt, people go to jail, and people - once they sober up - are usually pretty ashamed of themselves.

Then again, I could be completely full of sh*t. I'm certainly no detective, and Ive been drinking since the Bears drove me to it at about 12:45

dabarbr
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Someone said it might have been someone from TAR, if so I'm betting on them. They have a couple of big dudes over there.

fastford
10-24-2010, 07:45 PM
I get that drift also but just trying to make one big picture because I am bored at work

Johnnyt
10-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Sounds like someone said "Shut up" and Scott thought they said "Stand up". BANG. Johnnyt

PoolBum
10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
a respected member of the pool community.

My good sir, that is what we call an oxymoron.

UrackmIcrackm
10-24-2010, 07:50 PM

Agreed. The juicy gossip about well known people in the small pool community manages to stay off of here because those not in the know can't speak of what they don't know and those in the know keep mum and do not want to be the one caught dishing the dirt online.

This particular instance happened out in the open and the probability of those "not in the know" witnessing the event and then running back to their computer to "report the news" was much higher than a lot of other instances that have stayed mum. It is for this reason that I am quite amazed it made it this long without making az soap opera headlines. :grin:

Matt Stockman
10-24-2010, 07:51 PM
My good sir, that is what we call an oxymoron.

good one Potsie

SUPERSTAR
10-24-2010, 07:54 PM
I think the party involved might be a respected member of the pool community.

Guess some people aren't as respectable as people thought.
Not that that is anything new for the perfect, flawless, pool world we live in.:rolleyes:

fastford
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM
I've heard a couple different things just trying to find out what WHAT really went down so I can sleep and feel better about myself!(internet sarcasm)

beav99_4life
10-24-2010, 08:05 PM
I've heard a couple different things just trying to find out what WHAT really went down so I can sleep and feel better about myself!(internet sarcasm)

Just so you can sleep better, i'll spill it. Big Tony had just got done spanking Efren. I had made a comment about how many 9's he lucked in during the match. Well, he had a few too many drinks in him and decided that he wanted to take it outside. Typically I wouldn't stand a chance against Big Tony, but luckily that last whiskey sour had done him in and I showed him that my pimp hand was still pretty strong. No hard feelings Big T, you're still my boy and the next round is on me. There ya go fastford, now you can get some sleep and let this topic die.

hilla_hilla
10-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Did TAR stream it?

I ran over a black cat driving home the other night. :frown:

Terry Ardeno
10-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Terry,

Don't recall the details anymore but it was spurred by beer on both sides and shannons ex Donna's mouth.... The latter had a lot to do with it.

It was like watching two sixth grade girls go at it. Not the ones from the hood, more like kids from the suburbs that have never seen a fight........

Thanks Saw. And that was a pretty funny description of the clawing & scratching with eyes shut and head turned.

Terry Ardeno
10-24-2010, 08:48 PM

This is a National Enquirer type thread that has more teases in it than a Jr. high prom.

Usually, it's telephone, telegraph & tell-a-poolplayer. But in this case, what happened is more guarded than Area 51!

Terry Ardeno
10-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Just so you can sleep better, i'll spill it. Big Tony had just got done spanking Efren. I had made a comment about how many 9's he lucked in during the match. Well, he had a few too many drinks in him and decided that he wanted to take it outside. Typically I wouldn't stand a chance against Big Tony, but luckily that last whiskey sour had done him in and I showed him that my pimp hand was still pretty strong. No hard feelings Big T, you're still my boy and the next round is on me. There ya go fastford, now you can get some sleep and let this topic die.

Mr Beav,
Where is Mr Frost in all this? Or was your tussle something else altogether?
I'm pretty confused. Except for Saw's post about something else, there's nothing here about the Freezer being iced over. Who jacked Frost?

Black-Balled
10-25-2010, 06:05 AM
Did TAR stream it?

I ran over a black cat driving home the other night. :frown:

Nothing to complain about there...it is when it crosses your path that you need worry. Looks like you stopped that from happening.

KoolKat9Lives
10-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Guess some people aren't as respectable as people thought.
Not that that is anything new for the perfect, flawless, pool world we live in.:rolleyes:

Are you speculating or instigating?

It's mushroom season.

mikeyfrost
10-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Somebody tell sonny listen before he gets Sonny Liston'd!

akaTrigger
10-25-2010, 06:43 AM
I know what happened. I know!

Oh....

But since no one else is spilling the beans, I better not either.

I can say this - it's not a rumor. See, all better now?

Neil
10-25-2010, 07:33 AM

ForumGhost516
10-25-2010, 07:40 AM
By using "Perfect Aim", and an elbow drop. Of course, a little CTE works great too! You line up to the edge of his face, and then pivot into the swing, catches him square in the ol noggin! And, some of you thought all these aiming threads are a waste of time.:wink:

OK thats effing hillarious !!!

zy112
10-25-2010, 07:41 AM
By using "Perfect Aim", and an elbow drop. Of course, a little CTE works great too! You line up to the edge of his face, and then pivot into the swing, catches him square in the ol noggin! And, some of you thought all these aiming threads are a waste of time.:wink:

Damnit, i knew I should have read them past page 1.

houmatroy
10-25-2010, 07:47 AM
I understand that some people can hit hard. I used to have an Irish friend that had so much surgical steel in his right fist that he could knock people cross-eyed. I was just surprised that this fella hit Scott square with one punch. People flinch when they see it coming - knocking people out with one punch like they do in the movies is hard to do.

I use to fight alot growing up having boxed for years & taking Tae kwon do for 5 years...i rarely fight anymore & it would take alot to get me to get physical these days but I have done it well over 20 times if not 30...It's all in the timing & the delivery...The part we use to think was cool was when you jarred the brain & they would do the flopping fish pavement dance...Now that I'm older I realise that it usually just aint worth it...I'm just glad no one ever really got hurt or I got sued over too much testostrone growing up.

The Saw
10-25-2010, 07:50 AM
When I was a kid I told my dad it would take me 30 seconds to take care of that guy. My dad said "That's 29 seconds too long".....

Good job........

mikeyfrost
10-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Hitting a guy named Frost is like hitting a man with glasses, just wrong on so many levels.

8up
10-25-2010, 07:56 AM
The Plumber did it in the Study with a Candlestick :wink:

Papa Red
10-25-2010, 07:59 AM
I know what happened. I know!

Oh....

But since no one else is spilling the beans, I better not either.

I can say this - it's not a rumor. See, all better now?

Were they fighting over who got to take you to dinner! Can't blame them then.

ironman
10-25-2010, 08:10 AM

it was Trigger who clocked him. Have you ever seen her right and cross over left. She has retired more pool players than social security!!

Dagwoodz
10-25-2010, 08:21 AM
it was Trigger who clocked him. Have you ever seen her right and cross over left. She has retired more pool players than social security!!

Weren't you one of her first victims L? At least that was the rumor floating around when I was out at one of your events.... :eek::eek::eek::wink::wink::eek::eek::eek:

inside_english
10-25-2010, 08:40 AM
...mind your own business.

Since this allegedly happened over a week ago and the people who are "in the know" have not said anything definitive, you should take that as a big hint that they don't want to for good reason.

Your desire to "know what's going on" is nothing more that you searching for juicy gossip because you're bored at work.

Take into consideration who might be involved, and the social and possible legal implications, and weigh that against someone posting the sordid details just to satisfy your curiosity, and the "silence is golden" argument wins every time.

Ask yourself if you really need the details about some alleged fight at a pool tournament. I guarantee it is NOT important.

Leave this alone and let the speculators do just that...speculate.

Have a nice day.

dannyb78
10-25-2010, 08:43 AM

Since this allegedly happened over a week ago and the people who are "in the know" have not said anything definitive, you should take that as a big hint that they don't want to for good reason.

Your desire to "know what's going on" is nothing more that you searching for juicy gossip because you're bored at work.

Take into consideration who might be involved, and the social and possible legal implications, and weigh that against someone posting the sordid details just to satisfy your curiosity, and the "silence is golden" argument wins every time.

Ask yourself if you really need the details about some alleged fight at a pool tournament. I guarantee it is NOT important.

Have a nice day.

Your insight is most panoply. You are a malapert on all that is wise. One should only wish you indulge us with some more of your sagaciouness.

Dagwoodz
10-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Your insight is most panoply. You are a malapert on all that is wise. One should only wish you indulge us with some more of your sagaciouness.

Oh this is getting juicy...what started with a question about a possible fracas with the Freezer just changed gears to a $.25 word competition.

akaTrigger
10-25-2010, 08:51 AM

um, uh, yea, what he said.

akaTrigger
10-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Weren't you one of her first victims L? At least that was the rumor floating around when I was out at one of your events.... :eek::eek::eek::wink::wink::eek::eek::eek:

Ahhh.... more rumors! :grin:

akaTrigger
10-25-2010, 08:56 AM

That's actually pretty funny!! Because one of the guys involved in this rumor - I'd have to pay for that said dinner! :eek:

The other can have dinner with me anytime. :)

Ashley
10-25-2010, 09:06 AM
That's actually pretty funny!! Because one of the guys involved in this rumor - I'd have to pay for that said dinner! :eek:

LMAO!! She does pack a mean punch...I've had quite a few black eyes since I started hanging around her...

akaTrigger
10-25-2010, 09:10 AM
LMAO!! She does pack a mean punch...I've had quite a few black eyes since I started hanging around her...

Hey!! You said you liked my little slaps! :o

justadub
10-25-2010, 09:13 AM

Well hasn't this thread taken an interesting little turn? :grin:

Ashley
10-25-2010, 09:17 AM

I never said I didn't like them.....

Papa Red
10-25-2010, 09:24 AM

The truth comes out AZ fans! It's over a free dinner with a hot babe!

Spimp13
10-25-2010, 09:26 AM

Have a nice day.

Good post. Silence is best. Just in case you really want to know what happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUb06iLjTKA

About 4:40 is where Scott makes his move. Even though it is backwards about 1:55 is what happens to Scott after that.

Eric.
10-25-2010, 09:30 AM
You know, something like this can have legal ramifications; sometimes it's best to just let it die.

I wasn't an eyewitness, but I was told the story by a reliable person. I am 99.44% sure Frost got KTFO. It happened. Supposedly, Frost talked some sh1t and started shoving the other guy. I don't know if TAR streamed it (doubt it), so I'm not gonna speculate on their involvement. I do know the other person involved does post on AZB, so unless s/he decides to chime in....this story ain't goin' anywhere.

Eric

corvette1340
10-25-2010, 09:35 AM
pics or none of this shit happened.

dannyb78
10-25-2010, 09:49 AM
You know, something like this can have legal ramifications; sometimes it's best to just let it die.

I wasn't an eyewitness, but I was told the story by a reliable person. I am 99.44% sure Frost got KTFO. It happened. Supposedly, Frost talked some sh1t and started shoving the other guy. I don't know if TAR streamed it (doubt it), so I'm not gonna speculate on their involvement. I do know the other person involved does post on AZB, so unless s/he decides to chime in....this story ain't goin' anywhere.

Eric

I guess this is the start...... A few more he said she said and we will have the whole story. I was there. There are other posters from AZ that where there. It has been a week, and the truth has not been splatterd on here yet. This is one matter that should be dropped. Sometimes in life, If you start looking for answers, you may just find more questions. I just hope the story does not end up on here by hear say.

Jaden
10-25-2010, 10:07 AM
I guess this is the start...... A few more he said she said and we will have the whole story. I was there. There are other posters from AZ that where there. It has been a week, and the truth has not been splatterd on here yet. This is one matter that should be dropped. Sometimes in life, If you start looking for answers, you may just find more questions. I just hope the story does not end up on here by hear say.

There's an easy way to make sure it doesn't end up on here via hearsay....

Just tell the real story... duh....

The story is going to end up here. The pool community is too small, hell someone will create another account and tell the story if they have to.

So just spill already. We already know Scott got knocked out, so someone just tell the whole story already...

Jaden

cleary
10-25-2010, 10:08 AM
pics or none of this shit happened.

Exactly. It's like it never happened.

Eric.
10-25-2010, 10:11 AM

Danny, trust me, I know the real story, I'm not talking with 3rd, 4th hand, bad or wrong info. I don't know if you witnessed it, but even if you did, trust me, I prolly know a lil more about it then you do (sorry for sounding petty).

I think we satisfied "As AZB turns" by confirming the rumor. It did happen. No need to put anymore dirty laundry on the line, out of respect for those involved.

Eric

dannyb78
10-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Danny, trust me, I know the real story. I don't know if you witnessed it, but even if you did, trust me, I know a lil more about it then you do (sorry for sounding petty).

I think we satisfied "As AZB turns" by confirming the rumor. It did happen. No need to put anymore dirty laundry on the line, out of respect for those involved.

Eric

I agree with you.

fastford
10-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Danny, trust me, I know the real story, I'm not talking with 3rd, 4th hand, bad or wrong info. I don't know if you witnessed it, but even if you did, trust me, I prolly know a lil more about it then you do (sorry for sounding petty).

Eric

Yea I agree I was just stirring the pot because it seemed as no one wanted to bring it up!

spktur
10-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Well all I know someone came by the tournament with a bit of a fat lip and a little bruise. By the way Trigger I'll be happy to buy dinner anytime just let me know.

corvette1340
10-25-2010, 03:41 PM
ummmmm, some of us do not know the whole story. So, that being said, if someone in the know doesn't want to spill the bizzeans in this thread then please shoot me a pm. Daddy needs to know these things.

inside_english
10-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Oh this is getting juicy...what started with a question about a possible fracas with the Freezer just changed gears to a $.25 word competition.
Oh it's no competition...he found his daughter's Scrabble set again...LOL

iba7467
10-25-2010, 07:26 PM
ummmmm, some of us do not know the whole story. So, that being said, if someone in the know doesn't want to spill the bizzeans in this thread then please shoot me a pm. Daddy needs to know these things.

Seconded ... especially if there are pics involved.

punter
10-25-2010, 07:38 PM
After reading 100+ pages on the saga of Scott, Dippy, and the Samoan, now all of you wanna stop dishing the dirt on Scott? Come on, who iced the Freezer? Or, as Terry asked, who Jacked Frost?

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 06:46 AM
After reading 100+ pages on the saga of Scott, Dippy, and the Samoan, now all of you wanna stop dishing the dirt on Scott? Come on, who iced the Freezer? Or, as Terry asked, who Jacked Frost?

Dippy & Frost both put their business on the street so to speak and made their idiocy public knowledge which is a big difference. Not everyone likes to share their drama on here. Obviously the person we're speaking of is that kind of person and they're obviously respected enough that people that do know are respectful enough to not blab their personal business. It is a shame that others can't get that and insist on being told something that is none of their business.

punter
10-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Dippy & Frost both put their business on the street so to speak and made their idiocy public knowledge which is a big difference. Not everyone likes to share their drama on here. Obviously the person we're speaking of is that kind of person and they're obviously respected enough that people that do know are respectful enough to not blab their personal business. It is a shame that others can't get that and insist on being told something that is none of their business.

Yeah, so why is this thread here, with 90 posts?

Hierovision
10-26-2010, 07:37 AM
It's a thread about a well-known pool player getting punched. I think 90 posts is pretty light. I could post a new thread entitled "Max Eberle slaps hooker" and get 90 posts. It's not true of course (like he would ever lose his zen-like cool) but I guarantee it would spark the torch that is AZB's drama scene.

Jadssons
10-26-2010, 07:39 AM
I hope someone atleast bought the guy an ice cold beer after he defrosted the freezer!

akaTrigger
10-26-2010, 07:40 AM

Because that's what happens with rumors. Especially juicy ones. Oh wait, I mean, nothing-to-share rumors.

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 07:46 AM
It's a thread about a well-known pool player getting punched. I think 90 posts is pretty light. I could post a new thread entitled "Max Eberle slaps hooker" and get 90 posts. It's not true of course (like he would ever lose his zen-like cool) but I guarantee it would spark the torch that is AZB's drama scene.

When we were growing up in VA, anytime there wasn't action in the poolroom, Max would say he was 'going out to slap some hookers'.

Where do you say he was really going then?

uwate
10-26-2010, 07:48 AM
even though the freezer gets KTFO he still gets up off the asphalt and goes and beats Efren even 1p in the back room.

Hierovision
10-26-2010, 07:48 AM
When we were growing up in VA, anytime there wasn't action in the poolroom, Max would say he was 'going out to slap some hookers'.

Where do you say he was really going then?

lol I did not know that... complete coincidence. Perhaps he was going out to find his center next to a waterfall in the mountains? :p

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 08:03 AM
I have a GED. Please let me know if this is something I need to know.Your insight is most panoply. You are a malapert on all that is wise. One should only wish you indulge us with some more of your sagaciouness.

Oh it's no competition...he found his daughter's Scrabble set again...LOL

Neil
10-26-2010, 08:06 AM

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 08:07 AM
It is a shame that others can't get that and insist on being told something that is none of their business.

Easier to read now? :rolleyes:

punter
10-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Easier to read now? :rolleyes:

I don't appreciate your condescending tone. I don't need you to make anything easier for me to understand. Get it, now?

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 08:25 AM
I don't appreciate your condescending tone. I don't need you to make anything easier for me to understand. Get it, now?

LOL and your "Yeah, so why is this thread here, with 90 posts?" in reply to my answer wasn't condescending? :scratchhead:

cleary
10-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Alright ladies... come on now.

Its clear the details just don't really need to be shared in public. If you know what happened, you know its just one of those things everyone involved just wanted to forget. They were drunk, it happens.

I knocked out a bottle of Jack and large amounts of mozzarella sticks at qmasters. Feel free to discuss.

punter
10-26-2010, 08:33 AM
LOL and your "Yeah, so why is this thread here, with 90 posts?" in reply to my answer wasn't condescending? :scratchhead:

In case you didn't notice, I didn't start the thread. So I don't need your lecture. There's about ten various posts saying, "yeah I know, but I'm not saying anything." Then you decide you need to lecture me about my need to know. Save it.

akaTrigger
10-26-2010, 08:33 AM

Its clear the details just don't really need to be shared in public. If you know what happened, you know its just one of those things everyone involved just wanted to forget. They were drunk, it happens.

I knocked out a bottle of Jack and large amounts of mozzarella sticks at qmasters. Feel free to discuss.

Who you calling a lady?

The Saw
10-26-2010, 08:38 AM
When consuming large quantities of Jack, food intake takes considerable thougt...... One must consider how easy it will come back up. Cheese sticks? Not a good choice in my book.......

mikeyfrost
10-26-2010, 08:46 AM

Yo I PM'd you bout that nah mean to the green jelly bean. Just come in now tony john's cousin is nosey!

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 08:46 AM
In case you didn't notice, I didn't start the thread. So I don't need your lecture. There's about ten various posts saying, "yeah I know, but I'm not saying anything." Then you decide you need to lecture me about my need to know. Save it.

Typical...you can dish it out but can't take it.

KoolKat9Lives
10-26-2010, 08:55 AM

I may have been a little overserved at the QMaster after party as well. I was playing some pool in the back room behind the back room there. You know that table? Anyways, every stinkin time I came to the table there was only 3 balls. I could never get out! I don't think I ever made a ball! :wink:

I passed on the chow there though. Last year I got a country fried steak there. It was the size of a door mat. Well, I didn't realize it was darn near raw until too late since it was breaded and covered in gravy. That night ended prematurely. :barf: :barf: :barf: No Q food for me this year... I trust your cheese sticks were better Tony... And those BBQ sandwiches at the conference center? Let's just say the ride home was a little aromatic and I was lucky not to get KTFO.

punter
10-26-2010, 08:55 AM
Typical...you can dish it out but can't take it.

I really don't recall any conversation with you, but apparently you felt the need to add your worthless comment here. No, I'm not going to listen to some BS about my need to know, when my question concerns exactly what the thread is about.

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 09:07 AM
I really don't recall any conversation with you, but apparently you felt the need to add your worthless comment here. No, I'm not going to listen to some BS about my need to know, when my question concerns exactly what the thread is about.

Nor do I recall any reference made to any conversation with me. Really.

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 09:18 AM

Cheese sticks are good but the burgers at Q masters are awesome.

Last year I got a country fried steak there. It was the size of a door mat. Well, I didn't realize it was darn near raw until too late since it was breaded and covered in gravy.

I once had a burger that had way more moo to it than I care for my burgers to have. When ordering meat products at the pool room during the open, you definitely have to check to see if its done. I've eaten there when the open wasn't going on and didn't have a problem. They get so slammed during the open that somethings get sent out of the kitchen before they should.

LMAO. Sir, I have three words for you - anger management classes. :thumbup:

cleary
10-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Who you calling a lady?

NOT YOU!!!! I know better! :)

cleary
10-26-2010, 10:00 AM
When consuming large quantities of Jack, food intake takes considerable thougt...... One must consider how easy it will come back up. Cheese sticks? Not a good choice in my book.......

Im a monster, not much I can't eat while I'm gettin crazy. I believe the order was mozz sticks, fried mushrooms and boneless wings. All of which went down great. If I had to worry about anything, it was the shots of Patrone. I made it out fine though.

cleary
10-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Yo I PM'd you bout that nah mean to the green jelly bean. Just come in now tony john's cousin is nosey!

I don't know what you just said, but I got the PM. HAHAHA Ill send it out!

Celtic
10-26-2010, 11:52 AM
There are other forums that actually have the story all laid out.

But since people want to censor what is said on AZB about pool related stuff and the fact that I am only reading second hand knowledge I will leave people to also go onto google and search for ("scott frost" Us-open punched) and find it very easily.

In effect what this does is make AZB not the complete source of information on both pool AND the pool scene. Other forums actually get more interesting discussions and we get more CTE and elbow dropping gold. If that is what people want congrats.

Hierovision
10-26-2010, 11:54 AM
lol :) indeed Celtic.

Jaden
10-26-2010, 12:38 PM
There are other forums that actually have the story all laid out.

But since people want to censor what is said on AZB about pool related stuff and the fact that I am only reading second hand knowledge I will leave people to also go onto google and search for ("scott frost" Us-open punched) and find it very easily.

In effect what this does is make AZB not the complete source of information on both pool AND the pool scene. Other forums actually get more interesting discussions and we get more CTE and elbow dropping gold. If that is what people want congrats.

Man your google search doesn't produce jack :(

Jaden

bboxgrinder
10-26-2010, 12:46 PM
I have a secret but I'm not saying LOL. Sounds as bad as an 8th grade crush on here at times. The real funny thing is 20 years ago nobody would even mention legal matters with a fist fight at a pool game. Sadly enough now we could likely see two 7 year olds in court over an incident like this. How the times are certainly changing.

Hierovision
10-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Man your google search doesn't produce jack :(

Jaden

When I searched earlier today (with the correct search string) it was the first result, and now a couple hours later THIS THREAD is the first result lol. Just think... where did this happen? Not at the US-Open, that's for sure.

hangemhigh
10-26-2010, 01:07 PM
The whole story is on Scott's forum.

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 01:10 PM
When I searched earlier today (with the correct search string) it was the first result, and now a couple hours later THIS THREAD is the first result lol. Just think... where did this happen? Not at the US-Open, that's for sure.

Aww man. You're making it too easy and I've got to say that I'm going to be bummed when one of them figures it out & shouts it from the mountain top.

TATE
10-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Aww man. You're making it too easy and I've got to say that I'm going to be bummed when one of them figures it out & shouts it from the mountain top.

I found the video - check out the sucker punch at 1:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-e7WUfX6dc

Chris

corvette1340
10-26-2010, 01:20 PM
The real question is, who is gonna sell the DVD of this, TAR or Lenny? :thumbup:

Hierovision
10-26-2010, 01:21 PM
hahaha :) ... people get punched all the time. I heard they made up and are friends again anyway :p Let them shout lol. Anybody that has been actively trying to figure it out would have by now anyway.

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 01:35 PM
hahaha :) ... people get punched all the time. I heard they made up and are friends again anyway :p Let them shout lol. Anybody that has been actively trying to figure it out would have by now anyway.

Common sense tells (most) of us that this is true. However, there are quite a few posts here that prove otherwise. We definitely have some tacks in the group that aren't very sharp. :D

Jaden
10-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Common sense tells (most) of us that this is true. However, there are quite a few posts here that prove otherwise. We definitely have some tacks in the group that aren't very sharp. :D

If you don't put in the right search string it doesn't show up at all....

Scott frost punched, us open scott frost, (which is what was originally stated as bringing it up) etc, don't work. No one said that it happened at qmaster's so there was no way to know that either. I had never heard of scoot r's blog so I didn't know to look there either.

Jaden

trustyrusty
10-26-2010, 02:22 PM
now that "everyone" who really wants to know, does....can when get back to the slapping between Trig and HOH???!!! I mean, those are details I NEED!:woot::shocked::grin-devilish:

Aaron_S
10-26-2010, 02:26 PM
If you don't put in the right search string it doesn't show up at all....

Scott frost punched, us open scott frost, (which is what was originally stated as bringing it up) etc, don't work. No one said that it happened at qmaster's so there was no way to know that either. I had never heard of scoot r's blog so I didn't know to look there either.

Jaden

LOL. That should just... about... do it.

alstl
10-26-2010, 02:54 PM
This gets my vote as the weirdest thread of the year. Did he get punched out by Luca Brasi and you people are afraid of the mob coming after you if you tell what happened?

Jaden
10-26-2010, 03:00 PM
This gets my vote as the weirdest thread of the year. Did he get punched out by Luca Brasi and you people are afraid of the mob coming after you if you tell what happened?

The AZ lynchmob.....

They can be the most cruel unforgiving bastards on the planet....

Jaden

ghost ball
10-26-2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3896&hilit=scott+frost

There! Justin bopped Frost.

JimS
10-26-2010, 03:14 PM
lol and your "yeah, so why is this thread here, with 90 posts?" in reply to my answer wasn't condescending? :scratchhead:

fight!!!!! Fight !!!!!!!

alstl
10-26-2010, 03:45 PM

Thanks for the action report. That story said Frost had a "really big guy with him" who evidently wanted no part of Justin. I wonder if that is the same "really big guy" who laid Dippy Dave on the table.

Aaron_S
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM

LOL, Luca made him a deal he couldn't refuse.

Aaron

jay helfert
10-26-2010, 04:17 PM
I mean c'mon, do you really want to piss Shrek off? YOWWWWWW!!! :grinning-moose:

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
LOL. That should just... about... do it.

Thanks for the chuckle! LOL :D

Black-Balled
10-27-2010, 06:54 AM
This thread was just like the coke I had this morning.

Made me feel like something great was gonna happen...but it never did.

UrackmIcrackm
10-27-2010, 06:58 AM

Coke produces great burps for me.

bud green
10-27-2010, 07:11 AM
If the Jimbo story is true, that's hilarious.

I can't count the number of times I've seen someone act tough when one of their friends who is either huge or a fighter is around. A pool playing friend in San Diego is a bit of a local legend for fighting...his friends all become tough guys when he is around. They don't ever do the actual fighting of course...

cleary
10-27-2010, 07:13 AM

There you have it folks. Never piss of a gentle giant, cause he's still a giant and will rip your face off fool!

Ktown D
10-27-2010, 07:24 AM
There you have it folks. Never piss of a gentle giant, cause he's still a giant and will rip your face off fool!

:lol: It is amazing that this thought never entered Scott's mind in the moment directly before he got bopped. If you go lean against the Empire State Building do you really expect it to move? :scratchhead:

Black-Balled
10-27-2010, 07:25 AM
See, dopey told everybody Frost was no angel!

Zbotiman
10-27-2010, 07:51 AM

After 10 pages of nothing, I wonder why those "who are in the know" seem to be so intimidated by someone, that they just don't let the rest of the pool world know, "that just like in the real world, people fight over debts, royalties, and money owed!" It's just that in the pool underground some "GIANT APES" do it with there fists, instead of in a court room! I sure hope Scott doesn't decide to take matters to the next level of " BOULDERS RULE" someday and send a representative of "LIKE MASS AND CHARACTER" to collect his proppers for him!
I mean,------- would someone wronged, really retaliate in the sub-culture world of the pool underground?:yikes:

Ktown D
10-27-2010, 08:11 AM
After 10 pages of nothing, I wonder why those "who are in the know" seem to be so intimidated by someone, that they just don't let the rest of the pool world know, "that just like in the real world, people fight over debts, royalties, and money owed!" It just that in the pool underground some "GIANT APES" do it with there fists, instead of in a court room! I sure hope Scott doesn't decide to take matters to the next level of " BOULDERS RULE" someday and send a representative of "LIKE MASS AND CHARACTER" to collect his proppers for him!
I mean,------- would someone wronged, really retaliate in the sub-culture world of the pool underground?:yikes:

Wow dude, you are REALLY reading too much into this.:confused:

It wasn't that any of us that knew what was up were intimidated, it was simply that it really was none of the internet paparazzi's business. Some of you guys think that because you have a keyboard and a password you are somehow "entitled" to know everyone's business.

Bottom line is......drumroll please.......this was an unfortunate incident that I am certain both parties involved wish had never happened. There will be no legal drama or "payback" of any kind IMO. Obviously the AZ'er involved does not want to be part of this little soap opera, that should tell you that it is in the past.

Now all of you internet reporters have the scoop, run with it.:smile:

KoolKat9Lives
10-27-2010, 08:13 AM
After 10 pages of nothing, I wonder why those "who are in the know" seem to be so intimidated by someone, that they just don't let the rest of the pool world know, "that just like in the real world, people fight over debts, royalties, and money owed!" It's just that in the pool underground some "GIANT APES" do it with there fists, instead of in a court room! I sure hope Scott doesn't decide to take matters to the next level of " BOULDERS RULE" someday and send a representative of "LIKE MASS AND CHARACTER" to collect his proppers for him!

Ok, this one gets two of these...

Are you suggesting the hitter should have taken the hittee to court instead of hitting him? Dude, I mean WTF? That's a really strange post. I've got a call into my interpreter. :confused:

cleary
10-27-2010, 08:19 AM
After 10 pages of nothing, I wonder why those "who are in the know" seem to be so intimidated by someone, that they just don't let the rest of the pool world know

Intimidated? LOL! Im intimidated by diets and exercise, thats it.

Black-Balled
10-27-2010, 08:25 AM
...I sure hope Scott doesn't decide to...send a representative ...to collect his proppers ...:

nOW YOU TALK (dAMN THIS cAPS lOCK!)

Did you choose 'propers' (I fixed the spelling for you:wink:) for a reason?

Do you know that TAR owes him?

UrackmIcrackm
10-27-2010, 08:27 AM

LOL! For me the whole thing was twofold. Not only do I respect Justin's privacy (get that part about respect? Not fear or intimidation.) but I was also slighlty entertained. If it weren't so sad to watch people beg to be told info that was none of their business, it would have been quite funny. As it is, I still managed to get a chuckle out of some of those "not in the know" people that were making fools of themselves. :grin:

heit8
10-27-2010, 08:33 AM
This does not change my view what so ever... TAR and Justin are still great.

TATE
10-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Never piss of a gentle giant, cause he's still a giant and will rip your face off fool!

A quote for the ages. LOL!

justadub
10-27-2010, 09:58 AM
I guess I dunno where all the mystery occurred. I mean, the very broad hit that was dropped back on page 2 or 3 (I'm too lazy to look it up) told me everything I needed to know, without anyone actually coming out and saying it. And I don't know any of these individuals other than from what I've read online here this past year. I certainly wasn't "there".

Let's see, Frost + someone from TAR who is a very large individual = ???

C'mon, that was incredibly easy. We got the answer in a polite and respectful manner. Why did everyone need the additional 7 pages of posts and to bring Justins name into the open regarding an incident he clearly wasn't interested in becoming public?

Sheesh.

bboxgrinder
10-27-2010, 10:03 AM
I guess I dunno where all the mystery occurred. I mean, the very broad hit that was dropped back on page 2 or 3 (I'm too lazy to look it up) told me everything I needed to know, without anyone actually coming out and saying it. And I don't know any of these individuals other than from what I've read online here this past year. I certainly wasn't "there".

C'mon, that was incredibly easy. We got the answer in a polite and respectful manner. Why did everyone need the additional 7 pages of posts and to bring Justins name into the open regarding an incident he clearly wasn't interested in becoming public?

Sheesh.

Simple answer dub. The ones on here b******* & complaing about gossip, privacy, blah blah are the ones involved in the threads. Kinda like a 7th grade class at times. The AZ posse. Quite entertaining at times to say the least.

KoolKat9Lives
10-27-2010, 10:07 AM

There's a reason Chad's nickname is "Big Nasty", so therefore it wasn't that easy for the people outside looking in to piece together. Regardless, it's no big deal IMO. JCIN comes out ok on this, and Scott continues to exercise poor judgment on occasion. Not that surprising, is it?

justadub
10-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Simple answer dub. The ones on here b******* & complaing about gossip, privacy, blah blah are the ones involved in the threads. Kinda like a 7th grade class at times. The AZ posse. Quite entertaining at times to say the least.

As a proud parent of a junior high student, I couldn't agree more.

It is rather funny how many folks we encounter on a daily basis haven't really left junior high. Here on AZB, and in the real world.

justadub
10-27-2010, 10:35 AM
There's a reason Chad's nickname is "Big Nasty", so therefore it wasn't that easy for the people outside looking in to piece together.

Doh! :eek:

There I go, thinking I'm all smart or something... :rolleyes::o

corvette1340
10-27-2010, 12:10 PM
11 pages and still no pics. Never happened as far as I'm concerned, although I'm sure Scott provoked it. He's so eloquent in those matters and all.

mikeyfrost
10-27-2010, 12:14 PM
11 pages and still no pics. Never happened as far as I'm concerned, although I'm sure Scott provoked it. He's so eloquent in those matters and all.

I've only been around him twice in my life and he's usually pretty funny almost like a comedian when they sugar coat some real stuff. He still beat Efren after that, so maybe eventhough it seems negative a positive came out of it.

oldzilla
10-27-2010, 12:18 PM

Ok your current avatar has had a good run but it'a almost halloween you know !

I think you should resurect the clown avatar, you know the lollertar ! :grin:

T-dog
10-27-2010, 12:21 PM
I've only been around him twice in my life and he's usually pretty funny almost like a comedian when they sugar coat some real stuff. He still beat Efren after that, so maybe eventhough it seems negative a positive came out of it.

I think Frost should have gotten the 'Hit and a pick'. lol

corvette1340
10-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Ok your current avatar has had a good run but it'a almost halloween you know !

I think you should resurect the clown avatar, you know the lollertar ! :grin:

it's on an old computer. I'll have to construct a new one.

oldzilla
10-27-2010, 12:31 PM
it's on an old computer. I'll have to construct a new one.

Oh so you like the idea huh?

I think the season is right for its return !

Season of the Witch or clown in this case, lol (of course) !

Terry Ardeno
10-27-2010, 12:59 PM

Are you kidding? Really?

1. Most every response in this thread had some humor in it or was written tongue in cheek. This was a "fun-type" thread. No harm, no foul.

2. Most everybody DID either have it figured out early on who the two were or else, they received PMs or phone calls explaining what went on. The thread kept going because the guys involved are high profile and the answers were kind of funny.

3. Can you be more specific about who exactly in this thread has ever "b******* & complaing about gossip, privacy, blah blah..."? I'm kind of curious because I can't remember anyone in this thread ever doing any of that.

4. It's a public forum. Participating in this thread no more makes someone look like a "7th grader" than posting in any other one does.

5. If this thread is so bad and irks you so much, why did YOU post in it?

6. The "AZ posse"....???? What ever do you mean by that? Examples?

7. If you don't like it or agree with the content of any thread, ignore it.

8. Lighten up and have some fun here. Nobody in this thread was harmed in any way. I can't figure out why this was such a big deal to you.

9. I don't know you at all & this is the first time I can remember reading one of your posts. But you sound pretty negative about this forum. It's really not as bad a place as you make it out to be.

10. I don't have a 10. The end. :)

Terry Ardeno
10-27-2010, 01:00 PM
And a little "bump" one minute later to keep this thread alive. :grin:

Spimp13
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM

I wonder if this is similar to a gang, but online. Instead of getting beat to get initiated into the gang you get verbally abused and have to tough it out for 2 pages of posts without typing responses other than yes sir can I have another. If so count me in, bring it!

Jaden
10-27-2010, 01:13 PM
I wonder if this is similar to a gang, but online. Instead of getting beat to get initiated into the gang you get verbally abused and have to tough it out for 2 pages of posts without typing responses other than yes sir can I have another. If so count me in, bring it!

It's much worse than it sounds I promise you....

:grin::grin::grin:

Jaden

houmatroy
10-27-2010, 01:22 PM
There's a reason Chad's nickname is "Big Nasty", so therefore it wasn't

And all this time I thought that was his nickname cuz he liked yo get his freak on with the ladies...Who would have thunk it ? lol :shrug:

Terry Ardeno
10-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Matt,
I don't know if you remember a fella here that went by the moniker of "Walt Frazier". Now HE got "posse-eed"! :grin: But truth be told, he just about committed forum "hari-kari" by the way he presented things.
But that is such a rarity here. The ones who get beat up are the trolls who trash the pros. Most everybody else lives and lets post.

I have an idea what bboxgrinder was trying to say, but like Jaden so accurately said, it can get a LOT worse than this little dainty sunflower of a thread. :grin:

bboxgrinder
10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Are you kidding? Really?

1. Most every response in this thread had some humor in it or was written tongue in cheek. This was a "fun-type" thread. No harm, no foul.

2. Most everybody DID either have it figured out early on who the two were or else, they received PMs or phone calls explaining what went on. The thread kept going because the guys involved are high profile and the answers were kind of funny.

3. Can you be more specific about who exactly in this thread has ever "b******* & complaing about gossip, privacy, blah blah..."? I'm kind of curious because I can't remember anyone in this thread ever doing any of that.

4. It's a public forum. Participating in this thread no more makes someone look like a "7th grader" than posting in any other one does.

5. If this thread is so bad and irks you so much, why did YOU post in it?

7. If you don't like it or agree with the content of any thread, ignore it.

8. Lighten up and have some fun here. Nobody in this thread was harmed in any way. I can't figure out why this was such a big deal to you.

9. I don't know you at all & this is the first time I can remember reading one of your posts. But you sound pretty negative about this forum. It's really not as bad a place as you make it out to be.

10. I don't have a 10. The end. :)

Not negative about this forum at all Terry. I think this is the very best pool community I have seen online. But if you can go back through these pages & tell me there is no p****** & whining about someone saying some "secret" & yes the AZ posse out with a rope, exactly what I said, then I guess you read through different glasses then I do.

In closing to this you can type me another page if you want sir, I however have better things to do then have an internet argument over something this stupid. And by the looks of your picture / age I would guess you do as well.

Have a good day Mr. Ardeno.

punter
10-27-2010, 01:32 PM
LOL! For me the whole thing was twofold. Not only do I respect Justin's privacy (get that part about respect? Not fear or intimidation.) but I was also slighlty entertained. If it weren't so sad to watch people beg to be told info that was none of their business, it would have been quite funny. As it is, I still managed to get a chuckle out of some of those "not in the know" people that were making fools of themselves. :grin:

Wow, i'm so friggin jealous of you cuz you're "IN THE KNOW",. NOT. Get a life. It's really kind of funny to think a pool groupie (nutsack hangeron) thinks he is special.

Terry Ardeno
10-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Not negative about this forum at all Terry. I think this is the very best pool community I have seen online. But if you can go back through these pages & tell me there is no p****** & whining about someone saying some "secret" & yes the AZ posse out with a rope, exactly what I said, then I guess you read through different glasses then I do.

In closing to this you can type me another page if you want sir, I however have better things to do then have an internet argument over something this stupid. And by the looks of your picture / age I would guess you do as well.

Have a good day Mr. Ardeno.

Mr bboxgrinder,

I promise I am not nor was not being argumentative to you. Your thoughts and opinions are just as valid as everyboy elses. I was just commenting.
Didn't mean aggravate you buddy.

Also, let the record show that as of 4:33 EST, this thread had 13,955 views (reads). Pretty popular for the masses!

Lastly, you spelled my name wrong. :grin:

I predict we'll end up buddies. Watch & see! :grin:

Terry Ardeno

PS-Look in your green rep box....

Spimp13
10-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Wow, i'm so friggin jealous of you cuz you're "IN THE KNOW",. NOT. Get a friggin life.

I remember when I used to use the word NOT after saying something to negate it back in 19never. I'm sensing some internet anger here. Just remember goose fraba...

Terry Ardeno
10-27-2010, 01:59 PM
I remember when I used to use the word NOT after saying something to negate it back in 19never. I'm sensing some internet anger here. Just remember goose fraba...

Right again Matt.

Punter is one of the good guys here. Many will vouch for him. Urackemandcrackem or UrackmIcrackm is too.

A funny, interesting and entertaining thread is circling the toilet bowl. I don't want it to end on a negative note.

JCIN already has a sterling rep in pooldom. His squabble with Scott will not tarnish his rep in any way. Scott is a great player. He's been popped before and he's still young. Probably more in store....

Just one last thought...when a famous athelete gets involved in "extracuricular activities", why to you guys think it makes ESPN's SportsCenter? Because the peeps want to know the details. It may or may not be our business, but with public figures, it comes with the territory.

Hey, pool needs all the publicity it can get! (:grin:)

chevybob20
10-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Five tornado's went through Chattanooga and it's surrounding areas last night and all five were caught on video and placed on the networks before the nightly news segments.....and no video of this? What are the odds?

Oh well, no video, no event.:smile:

trustyrusty
10-27-2010, 02:09 PM
no, what the pool world needs is more Terry Ardenos.

In the mean time, we can deal with petty skirmishes and the like. The thing that's been mentioned here NUMEROUS times and is being overlooked, is the parties involved have spoken since, and all is good!!! ALL IS GOOD.

Who hasn't gotten into a tiff with someone only to by em a beer later?....it happens. Once again now, all repeat after me - ALL IS GOOD

so stop :deadhorse:

rackem
10-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Although I am not a fan of frost's ways, I would like to hear more about how he got up the ground and beat Efren. :bow-down: How did they play? Score?
$hit, Now I am wondering if JCIN had anything on the rail. :duck:

UrackmIcrackm
10-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow, i'm so friggin jealous of you cuz you're "IN THE KNOW",. NOT. Get a life. It's really kind of funny to think a pool groupie (nutsack hangeron) thinks he is special.

A full day later and you're still angry, LOL! :rotflmao1:

punter
10-27-2010, 03:33 PM
A full day later and you're still angry, LOL! :rotflmao1:

Don't lose your grip of that nutsack, Ucrack!!!:grin:

fastford
10-27-2010, 04:25 PM
this thread for the win! Some of you people are to funny, they got into a fight big Fn deal. I started this thread just to stir the pot and it worked!

alstl
10-27-2010, 04:34 PM
The AZ lynchmob.....

They can be the most cruel unforgiving bastards on the planet....

Jaden

Yep, I guess I'll give myself some red rep to save them the trouble.

That's a pretty public place for this to happen and then expect it to be private. But for those who think it should be private you can take solace in the fact that 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% of the general public are unaware that there was a U S Open and don't know or care about anything that happened there. In fact with the reputation pool has in this country it would be news if somebody didn't get knocked on their ass.