PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Daz

Bayawak
10-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Well, Daz, you finally did it..You are the 2010 US Open Champion.. Excellent job!!

You deserved to win..

Congratulations for a job well done!!

Riggers
10-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Just 5 years playing US Style Pool since the doomed IPT and in the last 3 years he's won the Derby City Straight Pool, several Euro Tours, World 10 Ball, World Team Championship, World Pool Masters, US Open and now will return to the World Number One spot. Can you think of any other player that has had an impact like this in such a short space of time?

Congrats Dynamite - you're a legend and inspiration to every UK player and are probably now a hero for many overseas players too.

hangemhigh
10-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Congratulations are in order, he played very well and earned the victory.

bowman
10-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I have to say exellent and well deserved dude and i applaud you on been the first british player to win the ...U S OPEN..Your determination is secongd to none.sir,...I would also like to see a lot more of my country fellowmen coming on here to congratulate MR Darrren Appleton on his win,,

Majic
10-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I too congratulate Dynamite. He played great and deserved the win. Although I was pulling for Deuel to win the Open, Appleton played better. I also enjoyed Appleton's enthusiasm, he seemed so happy to get over the line and seemed sincere in his gratitude.:smile:

KoolKat9Lives
10-24-2010, 03:13 PM
I too congratulate Dynamite. He played great and deserved the win. Although I was pulling for Deuel to win the Open, Appleton played better. I also enjoyed Appleton's enthusiasm, he seemed so happy to get over the line and seemed sincere in his gratitude.:smile:

I spoke with Daz for a good while last night at QMasters. He was overjoyed and humble. His countrymen there were thrilled also - including Boyes, Peach, and Higgins. I posted these pic's in another thread, but what the heck, here they are again. What a great Open!! I have a ton of pic's but it's going to take some time to cull thru, download and compress...

mdavis228
10-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Huge congrats to Darren on his win. Job well done by a fine champion.

dynamite
10-26-2010, 01:59 AM
thankyou for all messages appreciate it

was great tournament very happy to be us open champion

dynamite

UrackmIcrackm
10-26-2010, 06:39 AM
thankyou for all messages appreciate it

was great tournament very happy to be us open champion

dynamite

You've added quite a few titles to your resume the last few years, congrats on your success. Having met you and been around you at various events, I can honestly say that it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. It is always nice to see one of the good guys win, esp a large event like the Open.

jay helfert
10-26-2010, 06:47 AM
Sometimes nice guys do finish first! No one has more heart than Darren on the pool table. He never gives up and never quits trying to win. If you want to see what good focus and concentration on every shot looks like, get any DVD of Darren playing. He makes his best effort at all times, and you won't see any sloppy or careless shots. That often is the only difference between being a winner or a loser. And Darren is a winner!

mikeyfrost
10-26-2010, 07:02 AM
Pretty sure that should get him a spot on the Mosconi Cup team as well so in reality he won more than the $40k...now that's sporty.