PDA

View Full Version : What's the password. . .

nksmfamjp
10-26-2010, 07:57 AM
to get into the forum where the John Schmidt threads are being kept? :slap:

jay helfert
10-26-2010, 07:59 AM

Nincompoop!

hangemhigh
10-26-2010, 07:59 AM

g o a t

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 08:06 AM
everybodygedalawyer

Terry Ardeno
10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Nincompoop!

Jay,
That's fantastic!

There's been 2,620,135+ posts here at AZB as I pen this. Several billion words. And that is the 1st time that "Nincompoop" has been used! I believe congratulations are in order!

That's an oldy but goody from "The 3 Stooges".

Thanks for the giggle!

gdc25
10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
whatever it is i bet it doesnt require punctuation or the use of spell check

akaTrigger
10-26-2010, 08:39 AM
No password available. It means the posts were removed by the mods and now we can't see them.

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
I can't believe you would take the time to count all the posts but not search for the word.;)

It has appeared at least 16 times.

Jay,
That's fantastic!

There's been 2,620,135+ posts here at AZB as I pen this. Several billion words. And that is the 1st time that "Nincompoop" has been used! I believe congratulations are in order!

Thanks for the giggle!

ridinda9
10-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Jay,
That's fantastic!

Thanks for the giggle!

I can't believe you would take the time to count all the posts but not search for the word.;)

facts are not required to post here ! just make up your own statistics to suit your needs !

see : schofield , paul >2 many break threads w/o facts

alstl
10-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Alan Ludden

larrynj1
10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
i got into the scott frost thing and didn't realize the john schmidt threads were gone.

pwd72s
10-26-2010, 11:23 AM
No password available. It means the posts were removed by the mods and now we can't see them.

Yep, they were eaten by a goat, then sh!t over a cyberspace cliff...

Black-Balled
10-26-2010, 12:25 PM
facts are not required to post here ! just make up your own statistics to suit your needs !

Good point. On that topic, 48.7% of all statistics are made up!

TATE
10-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Yep, they were eaten by a goat, then sh!t over a cyberspace cliff...

Wow, we can say shit. I feel like a kid with rock and a window, and nobody's watching... I must be on the wrong site. What happened to the asterisks?

Chris

Eric.
10-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Wasn't Password an old TV game show?

Eric >"Doe..... knob?..."

TATE
10-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Wasn't Password an old TV game show?

Eric >"Doe..... knob?..."

I wanted to read that whole thread again because I still have a few brain cells left after the first pass.

the420trooper
10-26-2010, 12:47 PM

The threads were actually moved to a mods-only forum. If they were completely deleted, the rep that we received in those threads would have vanished too. I'm still showing some rep from the threads in question, so they're still there somewhere, we just can't see them.

I've tried in the past to bribe the password out of Mr. Wilson...He's a tough nut to crack. (Maybe I just haven't made the offer sweet enough yet?)

Terry Ardeno
10-26-2010, 01:39 PM

B-B,
You are RIGHT. I was WRONG.

The only explanation I have to offer is that seeing the word "nincompoop" in a post at AZB so shocked me that I took momentary leave of my senses. :D

I have to admit it....I peeked at the post count before adding that stat in there and neglected to do a search for "nincompoop". Proceedural error.

B-B, YOU have the makings of and an apparent talent for a successful career at
Snopes.com.!

Here's a link to help you along in your budding career.....
http://www.snopes.com/

PS-I you do decide to leave AZB in pursuit of this potentially lucrative career as a "Snopes" agent, tell 'em Terry sent ya! And bonvoyagee'!
:D

PSS-Seriously, you're smarter than me. I never dreamed of doing a search on "nincompoop". Never crossed my mind!

PSSS-I sent you a dose of green rep to help reading all this seem not as bad!

nick serdula
10-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Mickey------ Way!
That is where the lawsuit started. You know the Mickey Way!!

Was it Disney charictors wasn't it?
Doe-Bambi
Mickey-......Mouse
Answerd
Doe.-....Knob you know the doe knob
Mickey-...WAY!
Brilliant yes.

Nick :)

jay helfert
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Alan Ludden

Betty White's old man. He passed away about ten years ago. I had the pleasure of working with him one day on a new game show. What a great guy!

nksmfamjp
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM

I think I see a new sig line for someone!!

jay helfert
10-26-2010, 04:23 PM
B-B,
You are RIGHT. I was WRONG.

The only explanation I have to offer is that seeing the word "nincompoop" in a post at AZB so shocked me that I took momentary leave of my senses. :D

I have to admit it....I peeked at the post count before adding that stat in there and neglected to do a search for "nincompoop". Proceedural error.

B-B, YOU have the makings of and an apparent talent for a successful career at
Snopes.com.!

Here's a link to help you along in your budding career.....
http://www.snopes.com/

PS-I you do decide to leave AZB in pursuit of this potentially lucrative career as a "Snopes" agent, tell 'em Terry sent ya! And bonvoyagee'!

PSS-Seriously, you're smarter than me. I never dreamed of doing a search on "nincompoop". Never crossed my mind!

PSSS-I sent you a dose of green rep to help reading all this seem not as bad!

Terry, you are indeed a nincompoop of the highest order! :grin-devilish:

Kickin' Chicken
10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Betty White's old man. He passed away about ten years ago. I had the pleasure of working with him one day on a new game show. What a great guy!

I'm pretty sure that Alan Ludden passed on way earler than ten years ago. I think more like the late 60's early 70's.

Too lazy to google it.

Jay, if you worked with him on a game show after the 70's, call the Enquirer. :-)

Best,
Brian kc

jay helfert
10-26-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that Alan Ludden passed on way earler than ten years ago. I think more like the late 60's early 70's.

Too lazy to google it.

Jay, if you worked with him on a game show after the 70's, call the Enquirer. :-)

Best,
Brian kc

He died in 1981, a year after I met him. Didn't realize he had been gone that long and that it had been so long since I spent time around him. It was a pilot game show created by Hill-Eubanks Productions. The other host they tried out for the show was a very young David Letterman, who I never heard of before. Michael Hill (also a friend of mine) told me that this funny young guy was going to be a big star someday. He was right!

Kickin' Chicken
10-27-2010, 07:44 AM
He died in 1981, a year after I met him. Didn't realize he had been gone that long and that it had been so long since I spent time around him. It was a pilot game show created by Hill-Eubanks Productions. The other host they tried out for the show was a very young David Letterman, who I never heard of before. Michael Hill (also a friend of mine) told me that this funny young guy was going to be a big star someday. He was right!

I can remember knocking around the house as a really young boy with my mother in our den watching Password with A.L.

Recently saw an interview with Betty White and she said she still lives in the house she and Alan built, said it was their dream house. She added that she feels his presence their though he was only able to spend one or two nights there as he became ill during the construction of that house. Betty said it gives her comfort that he was able to spend a night or two there.

I'm happy for her re-emergence in show biz. She really never went away.

Best,
Brian kc

alstl
10-27-2010, 09:44 AM
I can remember knocking around the house as a really young boy with my mother in our den watching Password with A.L.

Recently saw an interview with Betty White and she said she still lives in the house she and Alan built, said it was their dream house. She added that she feels his presence their though he was only able to spend one or two nights there as he became ill during the construction of that house. Betty said it gives her comfort that he was able to spend a night or two there.

Best,
Brian kc

I may have seen the same interview. She said they met on the password game show. The highest rated commercial in this year's super bowl was the snickers commercial with Betty White and Abe Vigoda.

They showed the password across the bottom of the screen and I would look away from the tv so I could try to guess it. Kids today would probably think it was boring but to me it was a fun show to watch.

jfais1717
10-27-2010, 12:30 PM
so how about this word: kerfuffle
used in a sentence: hey guys, what's all the kerfuffle about?

see if thats been used before

p.s. it means commotion/fuss

ridinda9
10-31-2010, 12:31 AM
so how about this word: kerfuffle
used in a sentence: hey guys, what's all the kerfuffle about?

see if thats been used before

p.s. it means commotion/fuss

4 times in 4 years . Don't you have your own search key ? Or are you really that lazy ?

jfais1717
10-31-2010, 09:57 PM
no i didnt even try its such a ridiculous word that i didnt thinkit would have been used lol.

DogsPlayingPool
10-31-2010, 11:53 PM

Best,
Brian kc

From back in the old B&W days:

Old Password footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvLoSzh9FLU&feature=related)