PDA

View Full Version : Easier site browsing options to buy & sell

RafaReyes
10-26-2010, 02:10 PM
In relation to the buy and sell section on AZBilliards, I think if the OP of the site could add a column with the price of the items, so that you could arrange it by price it would help those buying within a budget. Easier way to find what you are looking for instead of having to read all the posts in here, or publishing a new post saying you are looking to buy a cue in between $1000-$1200.

This place has already created a market for people who play this game to look for used items, sell or buy. The easier it is for the people to find what they are looking for the better for the people who makes a living selling in here.

I'm not saying convert this section into eBay, but you could add some options so that is easier to find what you are looking for.

You don't have to stick to this format because everyone is used to it, there is always room to improve and to make things better.

Just my opinion.

ctyhntr
10-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Can you supply us with some links and examples?

RafaReyes
10-27-2010, 05:15 AM
Craigslist is one example, you can limit the range of your search depending on how much you want to spend.

12310bch
10-27-2010, 05:59 AM
The problem that I run up against most is that a post to sell disappears
pretty much from sight after a day because of new posts. Of course you can bump but everybody does that and it helps to clog the system up.

Perhaps if you just publish a list of the items for sale with a price and have a link to another site if an interested person is interested in more information and pictures.

'Wanted to buys' could be treated separately in the same manner.

Something should be done because the growth in that forum's popularity
has created a sort of a cluster-fu**.