PDA

View Full Version : Question about cues?

cab9379
10-27-2010, 06:42 AM
Ok I don't know if this is in the right area or not if it isn't sorry. Ok my question is I'm looking for an older Runde era Schon, or I was thinking of maybe buying one of Bob's cues straight from him. I have used the older R series Schon's and I like them I just don't know which one so any help would be appreciated.

mdavis228
10-27-2010, 07:18 AM
The old Schons are great cues, and Bob is doing super work now. The are a number of nice Runde era Schons for sale on the forum right now, as well as some new/slightly used Runde's.
Click on the "Search" button at the top of the page & enter "Runde era Schon", or "Runde cues", etc. You should find a path to a lot more info, choices, or even contact info for Bob thru members.
Good luck! Hope you find what you want.

alstl
10-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Ok I don't know if this is in the right area or not if it isn't sorry. Ok my question is I'm looking for an older Runde era Schon, or I was thinking of maybe buying one of Bob's cues straight from him. I have used the older R series Schon's and I like them I just don't know which one so any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't know which one".

http://www.palmercollector.com/Schon/SchonFirstCataloScan.html

That link has pictures of all the R series cues. If you are only interested in playablity and not hung up on looks the R-1 will play just as good as the high end ones. The question is whether it rolls straight and how thin the shaft has become over the years.

Good luck