PDA

View Full Version : Ralf Souqet's synopsis of Calgary Tourney

Blackjack
04-22-2003, 07:57 AM
Ralf Souquet has posted his tournament thoughts on the Western Canadian 9 ball tournament. Interesting comments, and he elaborates on how missing one shot against Alex Pagualayan changed his fate.

http://www.souquet.de/ev/news_ev.htm

AzHousePro
04-22-2003, 01:46 PM
I have to saw that Ralf has one of the best sites for a pro out there. I honestly think his site is the best of the men's and Jeanette's is the best of the women.

Interesting how he says he played well in the match against Johnny and that it just wasn't meant to be. Sometimes when you see how well these guys play, you wonder how they can ever lose a match.

Mike

1-P
04-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Not only does Ralph have a great site, he is also a really get guy. I have met and talked with him at length. A realy gentleman.

I also think he is one of the most technically sound players of the men professionals. Personally, I find he and Allison are great examples of how to play the game right.

1-P

AzHousePro
04-22-2003, 07:29 PM
1P, I couldn't agree more. He is a professional in the truest sense of the word, and a real class act. Plays a little slow sometimes, but that is just his style.

Mike

ceebee
04-23-2003, 05:34 AM
Ralf Souquet is a great Pool Player. But, larger than that, he is a a gentleman & a friend to all. His ability on the Pool Table is magic, his actions in public are admirable. He's young & will be a tough competitor for many years.