PDA

View Full Version : Top 8 get WPBA tour card. For What?

Johnnyt
03-27-2011, 06:03 AM
OK, you finish high on your regional tour. Now you have a chance to get a 1 year tour card to play on the WPBA Tour if you can finish in the top 8 out of 60 others. You pay $100 entry, $250 for hotel, travel by car or plane, food for five days. Probably the average player not living in Texas is out $1000...some much more.

Now that you finished in the top 8 what can you use your $1000 or more tour card for? Where are the tournaments you will be playing in? This whole thing makes no sense to me. What am I missing? Johnnyt

lukemindish
03-27-2011, 06:17 AM
The tour card is for the next season, not the rest of this one.

Murdoch7627
03-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Now you're just getting picky. It's simple. If there were a WPBA Tour then you would get to play plus you get this really nice card. What more do you want? :)

Johnnyt
03-27-2011, 06:49 AM
The tour card is for the next season, not the rest of this one.

Thank you for the correction. Johnnyt

sunnyday
03-27-2011, 07:25 AM
I think the board decided pro card for one year or next 6 stops... Mostly because they are still under negotiation for few stops.

S.G.

spanky79
03-27-2011, 12:45 PM
there are still girls from last year that have not used all there stops yet.

So I guess that means if the tourney they have any tourneys and they fill the girls from this year will have to wait until the girls from last year use there stops first.

They better get some tourneys booked soon or your are gona have girls with a card they can not use because there are already girls waiting to use the stops they have coming to them.