PDA

View Full Version : Wade Crane's Celebration of Life

SissyNago
03-27-2011, 11:58 AM
From the money sent by Wade's friends in the pool world we were able to hold a nice celebration of life. Several friends that he grew up with came and shared stories of Wade as well as Mike Cone and Tommy Briscoe showed up and of course his family members were there. Thanks from his family for your love and support.

SissyNago
03-27-2011, 12:04 PM
more pictures of Wade's celebration of life.

SissyNago
03-27-2011, 12:07 PM
This is the last of the pics, but I wanted to show where people stood up and spoke about Wade.

JAM
03-27-2011, 12:25 PM
This is the last of the pics, but I wanted to show where people stood up and spoke about Wade.

Wow! Thank you so very much for sharing these pictures of Wade Crane's Celebration of Life event. How heart-warming it is to see so many people contributing to his memory.

This has really lifted my spirits today. I appreciate you sharing these pictures. RIP, Wade Crane, and God bless his family and friends!

houmatroy
03-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Nice pics...thanks for sharing !

CreeDo
03-27-2011, 01:19 PM
You can tell from the pics a lot of fond memories and good stories were passed around. RIP Mr. Crane.

richiebalto
03-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Great to see so many people together at a time when it is needed!GOD BLESS,MR CRANE AND FAMILY!

Scott Lee
03-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Amen...and ditto! :grin: BTW, who are all those OLD guys? LOL Oh, wait a sec...I'm one of those old guys too! JAM, remember when anybody over 30 was "old" and suspect?...and anybody over 50 was just about dead! LMAO!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Wow! Thank you so very much for sharing these pictures of Wade Crane's Celebration of Life event. How heart-warming it is to see so many people contributing to his memory.

This has really lifted my spirits today. I appreciate you sharing these pictures. RIP, Wade Crane, and God bless his family and friends!