PDA

View Full Version : davenport here I come

The kid 101
03-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Super Pumped, me & some friends r heading to sharkies in six weeks for a 128 no masters tournament.I really hope bowman shows up.really want to meet him & ide like even more so to play some bar box nine ball with him.that kid is a god damn machine.I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway, shoot em up everyone, peace

TX Poolnut
03-28-2011, 04:26 PM
welcome to the forums.

mikeyfrost
03-28-2011, 04:28 PM
who r u? jesses name is action420 send him a message if ur barkin

bankout86
03-28-2011, 10:40 PM
my guess is youre not going to see bowman at a no masters tournament ... but you never know ... unless you line somthing up

PaulieB
03-28-2011, 10:43 PM
almost sounds like a donation instead of barking, heh

iowa_player
03-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Super Pumped, me & some friends r heading to sharkies in six weeks for a 128 no masters tournament.I really hope bowman shows up.really want to meet him & ide like even more so to play some bar box nine ball with him.that kid is a god damn machine.I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway, shoot em up everyone, peace

Welcome to the forum !

send him a message if ur barkin

Easy killer :grin-square:

my guess is youre not going to see bowman at a no masters tournament ... but you never know ... unless you line somthing up

Good guess if he has a tournament to go to other wise there is a good chance of him being there to match up / play in the ring game or just to support his friends and hang out .

almost sounds like a donation instead of barking, heh

I reread the original post he didn't say he was looking to gamble with Jessie just that he would like to play
him some . Sounds like a Jessie Bowman fan .
Nothing wrong with that .

cantplayalick
03-29-2011, 01:01 AM
Great to hear you will be there kid101...Its gonna be one hell of a No Masters tournament. Jesse will not be playing of course but I'm betting the farm we can make something happen for you if he is not at a tournament himself.

The action wont be hard to find in this neck of the woods, there a lot of trees that you can attempt to chop down. Just don't forget to bring your axe AND your bankroll please.

LMAO@Mikey, you are correct sir!

bankout86
03-29-2011, 08:59 PM
i will be there too ... thanks to the intermediate 8 ball this year this will be my last year to play no masters tournaments ... gotta try to make some money before i cant win