PDA

View Full Version : The New Smart CB

Johnnyt
03-31-2011, 07:02 AM
The new Smart CB is programmable to hit EXACTLY on the OB like a Smart Bomb is to hit its target. Just put in the coordinates of the pocket, position of balls on the table, calculate for cloth, humidity, swerve, throw, condition of balls, and a few other things, then just hit the CB anywhere. The CB will roll to the exact spot to hit the OB to make the ball.

Never miss a shot again. CB, program, and everything else you need for only $3999 for this week only. Next week it will go back to itís regular price of $4999.

In the following weeks we will have Smart baseball, basketball, golf, bowling, and many more games and sports. Donít waste your time practicing. Become a champion in minutes for only $3999. Be Smart. Get the Smart CB today. Johnnyt

J Soto
03-31-2011, 07:07 AM
oooooooooooookay

NewStroke
03-31-2011, 07:17 AM
Unfortunately I know alot of cueballs that are smarter than many APA or TAP players :(

Mr Hoppe
03-31-2011, 09:36 AM
The new Smart CB is programmable to hit EXACTLY on the OB like a Smart Bomb is to hit its target. Just put in the coordinates of the pocket, position of balls on the table, calculate for cloth, humidity, swerve, throw, condition of balls, and a few other things, then just hit the CB anywhere. The CB will roll to the exact spot to hit the OB to make the ball.

Never miss a shot again. CB, program, and everything else you need for only $3999 for this week only. Next week it will go back to itís regular price of $4999.

In the following weeks we will have Smart baseball, basketball, golf, bowling, and many more games and sports. Donít waste your time practicing. Become a champion in minutes for only $3999. Be Smart. Get the Smart CB today. Johnnyt

I'll take the smart golf ball. My opponent doesn't get to use it, and the payback will be MUCH quicker. :thumbup:

Maniac
03-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Unfortunately I know alot of cueballs that are smarter than many APA or TAP players :(

They (cueballs) probably practice better sportsmanship too!!!

Maniac

CocoboloCowboy
03-31-2011, 09:50 AM
I honestly think the price will kill many sale, but I am sure there are fish in the seas who will have to have one.

pt109
03-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Been playing with a smart cue ball for years...
..but there's some even smarter side betters out there.
They hired a 'geek' to hack into my system..:angry:
..I'm stuck a lotta cash....'least I think that's what happened...:confused:

..couldn't be my stroke...could it?:(

JoeyA
03-31-2011, 10:09 AM

Ahahahahahahahaha! I like it. Can I be a Master Distributor for this new product?

JoeyA

Maniac
03-31-2011, 10:13 AM
Ahahahahahahahaha! I like it. Can I be a Master Distributor for this new product?

JoeyA

Naw Joey, you're better off going down to the local bait shop and hiring on as a "Master-Baiter" ;):D:D:D!!!

Maniac

supergreenman
03-31-2011, 10:17 AM

Oh yeah, I see it has an inflated price, is it made by Kamui?

Black-Balled
03-31-2011, 10:18 AM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=226315

junkbond
03-31-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm waiting for Smart CB version 3.0.
The first Smart CB, version 1.0, ran under Windows, and would crash on draw shots. The current 2.0 version runs under Bally pinball software, and has a tendency to Tilt when hit hard. :smile-us-down:

cigardave
03-31-2011, 12:42 PM

Is this available with "measles" ?

Tramp Steamer
03-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Do you actually have to strike this cue ball with a cue, or does it take off on it's own?
Are the commands verbal, or pre-programmed?
What about when you have to go take a leak and you don't trust your opponent. Can you say: "Stay", or "Off", or have it explode if the guy moves it?
Could there be a tiny built-in camera inside in case you knocked it off the table and it rolls over in between the legs of the hot chick at the next table?
I would cetainly like to know these things before I invested that kind of money. :)

Johnnyt
03-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Do you actually have to strike this cue ball with a cue, or does it take off on it's own?
Are the commands verbal, or pre-programmed?
What about when you have to go take a leak and you don't trust your opponent. Can you say: "Stay", or "Off", or have it explode if the guy moves it?
Could there be a tiny built-in camera inside in case you knocked it off the table and it rolls over in between the legs of the hot chick at the next table?
I would cetainly like to know these things before I invested that kind of money. :)

Yes we have a voice controled model so you don't have to PRACTICE learning the buttons, dials, and switches. Johnnyt