PDA

View Full Version : New Marshal in Town

diamondave13
03-31-2011, 07:47 AM
There is a new marshal in town and his name is Robb Saez! Look at the record. Second at Valley Forge Super Billiard Expo, beating SVB twice to make it to the finals, second in the New York Nine Ball championships at Skyline Billiards, first in Maryland. He is 21st on the AZ Billiards Moneylist, 18th on the BCA Points list and 6th on the American BCA points list, which makes him one away from the United States Mosconi team. Great Job Robb!

NewStroke
03-31-2011, 07:52 AM
He's a real Marshall too?

barefoot3zk5
03-31-2011, 08:01 AM
That sounds real good till you factor in shootout with Hennessee .. didnt fair that well at new years in Grenada or super bowl in Memphis.. Not bashin .. Jus sayin .. Rob does play well .. no doubt

Black-Balled
03-31-2011, 08:17 AM
And he gave a preetty solid player a massive spot in MD and took extra cheezes too.

Black-Balled
03-31-2011, 08:18 AM
... first in Maryland. ... Great Job Robb!

Duh- any idea whom he played in the finals?

AzHousePro
03-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Actually, top 3 are guaranteed Mosconi Cup spots. 4 and 5 are picked by Matchroom but they say the points list will be a part of that decision.

Mike

There is a new marshal in town and his name is Robb Saez! Look at the record. Second at Valley Forge Super Billiard Expo, beating SVB twice to make it to the finals, second in the New York Nine Ball championships at Skyline Billiards, first in Maryland. He is 21st on the AZ Billiards Moneylist, 18th on the BCA Points list and 6th on the American BCA points list, which makes him one away from the United States Mosconi team. Great Job Robb!

cookie man
03-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Duh- any idea whom he played in the finals?

kevin west

NineballBEN
03-31-2011, 02:49 PM
He's a real Marshall too?

:lol:...I just love to read your replies...:thumbup:

Rich R.
04-01-2011, 08:52 AM
And he gave a preetty solid player a massive spot in MD and took extra cheezes too.

Details!!! We need details. :confused:

Cory in DC
04-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Details!!! We need details. :confused:

Actually, I'm not all that solid and we played 1P even. Of course, I didn't know who he was at the time, but I knew he was on the road and that I was outmatched. Three games at $40 is a donation to a pro I'm fine making. Nice guy, though.

But I suspect BB is talking about a different matchup. I don't know the $$, but the DC local, who is quite good, had the best of it with the 6-out and the breaks, but lost it all and then some when they adjusted to the 7-out and the breaks. As he put it, "Robb played perfect."

Lock N Load
04-14-2011, 09:34 AM

Sounds like he plays like JoeyA, and ShootingArts. Strong! I am going to watch him, with both eyes. Thanks for the post.
Regards,
Lock n Load.